"Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I HATE Gryffindors. They win everything. They're always favored. The rest of the houses are treated like dirt. And they are WAY too full of themselves.

Coonskin 13
I just think that most of the heros are in Gryffindor. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff rarely get mentioned.

Phoenix
I personally think Hufflepuff must be filled with most of the really good people, as they work so hard for absolutely no reward! Gryffs always seem to get acclaim, and Ravenclaws are always being told how clever they are, and slyths seem to get plenty of rewards too! Poor hufflepuffs!

Creshosk
Hufflepuffs have the loyalty thing, because that's basically where all the people who don't belong in the other houses go.

I just love the sound of their house. "Hufflepuff" big grin

DarkC
Gryffindors = Good guys. And it's always the good guys that win in the end.

shaber
I agree, Gryffindor is the worst house and its pupils require severe discipline.

DarkC
Originally posted by shaber
I agree, Gryffindor is the worst house and its pupils require severe discipline.
laughing out loud

True, but at least they ain't wimps.

shaber
Who's a wimp?

Raven Guardia
yeah you notice how the GryffinDORKS are suppose to be all goody goody and soooo well behaved and so great and perfect roll eyes (sarcastic) well have you guys noticed that they are the ones who sneak out of the common rooms, blame Slytherin for everything and then get away with all the bad behavior. I think Snape is about the only teacher who sees this, course he went to Hogwarts too and had to deal with the same crap.

Syren
*snort*

hysterical2

I know I'll get bashed to hell for this, but can anyone say 'bitter', 'deluded' and 'jealous'? angel

Belegūr
laughing out loud

I feel bad for Slytherin House, they get a bad rap because of racist-like sentiment in their House's history....

If anything, they need a Head who could educate the ignorance out of them, and then they would be little different than the Gryffindors....

Ghetto Goblin
*walks in*

avada kedavra!!!

*walks out*

Arctic
Heres why. Gryffindor have the good people in it, the likeable people. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw have no main characters in them, aside from Cho, who gets dropped after the fifth book, thats why they are rarely mentioned. And slytherin is full of stupid prats and death eaters sons who want to follow in their filthy fathers footsteps. So shutup about it, they get what they deserve, the bastards.

Prabhodh
This is why Gryffindor is favoured.... its got Harry Potter.

The end.

Darth Macabre
I have to admit though, after the first book when Gryffindor won the House Cup made me laugh...I mean Neville getting 10 points just for saying no to people? Give me a break...What a fix!

ivebeendepped43
gryffindors r cool, but i root 4 Slytherin, only 4 mi baby tho (draco)

sccch
I like Slytherin because you get to do what you want.

TragicFairyTale
I'm partial to Slytherin but i think it comes with being attracted to the bad boys >_>

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I have to admit though, after the first book when Gryffindor won the House Cup made me laugh...I mean Neville getting 10 points just for saying no to people? Give me a break...What a fix!

Agreed.

"Well, let's see... hmm... we still need more points for Gryffindor to win the Cup, so Neville, take 10 points, and by golly, look at that! Gryffindor wins!"

Sucks to be Slytherine, I guess... or Ravenclaw... or Hufflepuff...

~Pielover~

SeanTerry727
I think the Reason Gryffindors in there the Most is Becasue umm... isk .... maybe because>>>. thats were all the MAIN ACTION IS!

Unicor777
*Raise the left eyebrow*
Listening to all of you I almost felt sorry for the Slytherins. Ok lets start from the begining:

1. Who despises the mugles? Who has racistical attitude?
2. Who respects people for what they have and not for what they are or the choices they make?
3. Who bullies the weak and defenceless?
4. Who steps back when faced with danger?
5.Who enjoys to shof of with credits for what others have done
6. Who acts like ellitte?
Should I continue...

But I agree that the Ravs and Huffles do not get enough attention and that they should get more.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arctic
Heres why. Gryffindor have the good people in it, the likeable people. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw have no main characters in them, aside from Cho, who gets dropped after the fifth book, thats why they are rarely mentioned. And slytherin is full of stupid prats and death eaters sons who want to follow in their filthy fathers footsteps. So shutup about it, they get what they deserve, the bastards. Ahem. Ravenclaw does have Luna. Though some may not say much of an advantage there.

Arianna
RAVENCLAW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the scarf, tie and robes! And yes I wear them!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arianna
RAVENCLAW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the scarf, tie and robes! And yes I wear them! I want them... in male version... which means probably bigger

Strangelove
Originally posted by Draco69
I HATE Gryffindors. They win everything. They're always favored. The rest of the houses are treated like dirt. And they are WAY too full of themselves. The series is told from the perspective of Gryffindors, of course that might seem to be the case. I think your accusation is baseless. I think the House that gets a bum rap is Hufflepuff, honestly.

Arianna
My school is boarding and I know everyone pretty well, because i observe a lot.

While I observe I sort them into houses. Slytherin are the ones that don't socalise well and stick with their own friends and gang up on the quiet ones, who are all in Ravenclaw and subsequently prefer their own company. Huffelpuff are the friendly ones who stand up for the Ravenclaws when they're picked on and include them when the Gryffindors over look them. Gryffindor are the yes... the so-called "populars", full of themselves and arogant!

slytherin4ever
I agree. Slytherins aren't evil, they're just misunderstood. With one of the other comments, ikr! It's just like, 'oh no, gryffindors are losing... hmmm, oh yes! Ten points to longbottom for saying a mere no! Yes, gryffindor's winning, that settles it.' And besides, I think the author could have thought of giving slytherin a chance just ONCE instead of sucking up to Gryffindor. It's boring how Gryffindors always win! I'm just like 'ugh it's gonna be gryffindor' then the book's like 'Gryffindor wins!' and I'm like 'Ugh, i knew it'

Slytheringirl
I finally found people who hate them to
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
they always get what they want and never seem to get in trouble when all the other houses get do the extract same thing and they always get in trouble so stupid!!!!!

Slytheringirl
By the way none of the houses have it easy Harry sees it as all the people live happily ever after expect his house so not true the slytherin don't have it easy from what I've read and there isn't any info about the other houses so I don't no what there house is like plus they would have never won without the other houses does any one think about this?!?!?!!?!??
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Trocity
What a bunch of geek losers the majority of you are.

D1ckSpl1tter
why the hell does harry potter get a hate forum but everything else does not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.