Greetings From the Wingate Inn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
http://www.wingateinns.com/Wingate/Booking/branded/WG/images/10506_b1.jpg

I'm on sabattical, here in North Carolina, Wilmington to be exact, and I can't sleep. Luckily, the wonderful Wingate Inn has a "business center" with free high speed internet, and it's open all night, and I'm the only person pathetic and loneyl enough to use it so here I am!

How the hell is everyone!? I can't sleep because my Dad and I are sharing a room and he snores like hell, so yeah. I also had coffee during card game right before I went to sleep, so I'm just now comin' down.

Anywho. Just wanted to see what's crackin. Feel free to take this horribly off-topic! Happy Dance

Signed,

Vacationaddiction

silver_tears
Ahahahaha pointandlaugh

Demarthl
greetings from the unknownst o/

Rogue Jedi
how nice is the hotel?

bilb
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
http://www.wingateinns.com/Wingate/Booking/branded/WG/images/10506_b1.jpg

I'm on sabattical, here in North Carolina, Wilmington to be exact, and I can't sleep. Luckily, the wonderful Wingate Inn has a "business center" with free high speed internet, and it's open all night, and I'm the only person pathetic and loneyl enough to use it so here I am!

How the hell is everyone!? I can't sleep because my Dad and I are sharing a room and he snores like hell, so yeah. I also had coffee during card game right before I went to sleep, so I'm just now comin' down.

Anywho. Just wanted to see what's crackin. Feel free to take this horribly off-topic! Happy Dance

Signed,

Vacationaddiction

HIYA!! and dont wory I'm sure someone will derail this soon enough stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Pretty damn nice. Has this cozy business center, a fitness center, a huge lobby, spacious rooms, a 64" TV in the dining area, a pool, jacuzzi..all of which is CLOSED..mad

http://www.wingateinns.com/Wingate/Booking/branded/WG/images/10506_b2.jpg

Rogue Jedi
my hotel has all those things too, cept for the bigass tv.

bilb
Pretty damn nice. Has this cozy business center, a fitness center, a huge lobby, spacious rooms, a 64" TV in the dining area, a pool, jacuzzi..all of which is CLOSED..mad

but you have the internet droolio

Dr. Strangelove
Have you ordered any pa per view movies?

Rob Owns You
Hey Cin your like only 20 minutes away from where I live, I could come over there and give you a dollar or something eek!

Cinemaddiction
I can use a dollar. I'm hittin' up like 5 pawn shops tomorrow morning on a DVD hunt. All on Carolina Beach Road.

Sir Mist
eek! You so have to do that Rob!eek!

Rob Owns You
I can use a dollar. I'm hittin' up like 5 pawn shops tomorrow morning on a DVD hunt. All on Carolina Beach Road.

Are you driving by Gastonia by any chance?

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Sir Mist
eek! You so have to do that Rob!eek!

Its 2:20 AM fool stick out tongue

Sir Mist
I dare you to egg himninja

And take photos for usninja

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Its 2:20 AM fool stick out tongue

So?mad Get yor biatch ass out of bed and go egg Cinemad

*Alison*
You just cannot come home soon enough. The cat has realized that you're not just out for a few minutes, and he's beginning to drive me crazy...

SlipknoT
Dude, I so wish I was down there Chilling with you and Rob, DAMN! I ****ing hate Jersey....Yo Cine Come to Jersey some time

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Sir Mist
So?mad Get yor biatch ass out of bed and go egg Cinemad

Look at the guy, he will throw the sofas in his hotel at me if I do that mad

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Dude, I so wish I was down there Chilling with you and Rob, DAMN! I ****ing hate Jersey....Yo Cine Come to Jersey some time

Eh if you were down here in NC mabey we could all go get some chinese or something

SlipknoT
Yea man, Come to New Jersey, hahaha I picture you as this normal looking kid but you'd probably be like this 9 foot tall black guy with Guns stuffed in your pants stick out tongue

GCG

well yeah; public area pools and jacuzzi's get closed at night.
And i give a good reason why

Rob Owns You
Yea man, Come to New Jersey, hahaha I picture you as this normal looking kid but you'd probably be like this 9 foot tall black guy with Guns stuffed in your pants stick out tongue

If I ever go to Jersey you will be the first on to know laughing out loud Im pretty tall 6'2, Im not black but I can still be gangsta yo raver, and hell yeah I would have some guns just in case a biatch trys to steal mah wallet stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Why?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
If I ever go to Jersey you will be the first on to know laughing out loud Im pretty tall 6'2, Im not black but I can still be gangsta yo raver, and hell yeah I would have some guns just in case a biatch trys to steal mah wallet stick out tongue Or your Pumkin seed collection cool

Rob Owns You
Or your Pumkin seed collection cool

Yeah it took me like 6 years to collect all those seeds erm

SlipknoT
And you're prized Abraham Lincon Look alike seed

BackFire
A good hotel? Wow, last hotel I stayed in was a damn Motel 6, the room was falling apart.

There was a giant dent in the bathroom door, like someone had to shit real bad and tried to open it by kicking it while it was locked or something.

Then, one of my friends was opening the blinds and, whoops, the curtain rod fell off in his hands.

Then one of the lights didn't work because the cord wasn't long enough to reach the outlet.

But, oh well, still better then the hotel I stayed at last year for the Comic Con. One night a damn prostitute walked into the room, woke me up and asked if I "wanted a date" while I was half asleep.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by BackFire
But, oh well, still better then the hotel I stayed at last year for the Comic Con. One night a damn prostitute walked into the room, woke me up and asked if I "wanted a date" while I was half asleep.

laughing out loud

You still said yeah though, right?confused

stick out tongue

BackFire
No, I was too tired and groggy, had I been awake and thinking, I probably would have.

Rogue Jedi
la quinta inns and suites have some really nice rooms. the one i work for is the 5th nicest la quinta in the nation. if the houston astros had made the world series last year, the red sox wouldve stayed with us.

dave123
64" TV no expression So there is a God...

Sir Mist
No, if there was a god, I'd have one of those TVs......no expression

shellie
I live in Wilmington yes

GCG
Why?

Chlorine ;

You go swimming when it hasnt mixed well and you get red eyes, rashes and itchiness in your gender member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.