Cyborg Superman versus Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I understand that Cyborg superman would have no trouble beating most other mech guys (ie metallo, steel, ironman) but how would he fare against the ultimate artificial intelligence.

Who will prevail in this battle of AI?

grey fox
brainiac

Hulk Power
Brainiac would take this.

Juntai
Brainiac

Dark Thor
Brainiac by far

Avalonofthewind
Once brainiac combined with the Imperiex power...he went to a totally different level. Sometimes I wonder though..if Cyborg Sun dipped for long enough, would he become Cyborg prime?

dawsey28
How does Braniac win so easily? I'd like to hear this one.

Mainstream
Originally posted by dawsey28

because he's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally smart?

Avalonofthewind

He actually beats any version of brainiac easily minus the imperiex powered one.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He actually beats any version of brainiac easily minus the imperiex powered one.

I know. I just wanted someone to at least say SOMETHING besides "Braniac wins." wink

What you posted earlier was fine. Your post wasn't up there when I typed that.

Avalonofthewind
I know. I just wanted someone to at least say SOMETHING besides "Braniac wins." wink

What you posted earlier was fine. Your post wasn't up there when I typed that.

So Dawsey, what do you think would happen if Cyborg Sun dipped? stick out tongue

dawsey28
To be perfectly honest, I don't know that much about Cyborg Superman. Which is why I don't want to come in here an read 4 posts in a row that say nothing more than "Braniac wins."

I'd like to know how.

dawsey28

No answer? sad

ImmortalOne
He will somehow find a WAY to defeat CS, thats what he was created for, to find a solution for ANYTHING !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.