Happy B-Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Happy f*ckin birthday to Fishy!The fishiest forum member!

Count Dooku
Happy birthday to Fishy, but you're not suppose to post that here. You know that!

Darth_Otaku
Yeah i know.But if i didn't,nobody would respond.Or like ''Well,i don't know you but happy birthdaystick out tongue.Besides we have no mods.queeg was on yesterday but didn't check.At least i think so.The only ones who mod this place are Paola and WindDancer.And thats sometimes.

Fishy
There are actually mods hanging around here these days? I'm gone for 10 days and we have mods.... Wow

Anyways thanks

Darth_Otaku
We never had mods.You know that stick out tongue

Illustrious
Happy Birthday, but something's fishy... wink

Kun-ni Habeo
Happy bday man!

Darth_Janus
Happy birthday!

Why didn't we have one of these for HimoKun yesterday?

darthrevan89
Happy Birthday!

Darth_Janus
Here's a birthday pic, Fishy!

Darth Windu
Well while we're at it, Happy Birthday Fishy AND Himokun. Didn't know it was either of your guys' birthdays.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I only knew because I tend to skim the birthday list up top.

Here's a special birthday pic for Himo too.

Darth Windu
He'll love that, lol. And Janus, I hope that's a temporary sig. . . Unless it is to emphasize the holiness of the Jawa Lord. . .

Darth_Janus
Eh, I like it, but I went back.

Darth Windu
Cool.

Darth Mantis
vaderHappy Birthday Fishyvader

I'm just a figment of your imagination... neuralyzer

Darth_Janus
Although I should go ahead and make a Pope Jawa. I still want Super Sith Ninja Jawas.

Darth Mantis
Damn right... Super Sith Ninja Jawas... There gods among insects...

Darth_Janus
Are you mocking the SSNJ?

Darth Mantis
What if I am?

Darth_Janus
This will be your home, heretic. Do not mock the SSNJ elites.

Ushgarak
Sigh... no threads like this. You were wll aware of that, so consider this a warning. Do this kind of thing again and you will be banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.