Who does drama as a hobby?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grievous
I started drama bout two terms ago, its so fun. i find performing is great who else is into drama or does it as a hobby?

Sir Mist
I did drama in yr 8 and got an A, which is pretty wacked, since Im not that kinda person...

Gen. Grievous
Cool, drama rocks!

Sir Mist
I hated dramano expression
Never did it againno expression

Gen. Grievous
Why? man your so much like trish...

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

'Old married couple' laughing out loud

Inside joke no expression

Gen. Grievous
you use the no expression smilie to often, and i was scrolling through post from ages ago. man you guys had some kinky stuff together lol stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Who?confused
What posts?confused

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Gen. Grievous
I started drama bout two terms ago, its so fun. i find performing is great who else is into drama or does it as a hobby?

I love drama! eek!

I'm taking it as a GCSE happy

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I love drama! eek!

I'm taking it as a GCSE happy
you do cool, yeah i love acting comedy's are my thing, occasionally like to do drama's but im better suited for comedy

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Who?confused
What posts?confused
oh a while back, i cant remember which thread but the posts were really kinky lol

Kosta
Always liked drama, and have been told that Im a very good actor. Might go on to do some acting after I get my nursing degree, so that way if it doesnt take off I always have something to fall back on.

Gen. Grievous
sweet..hows nursing going?

Red Superfly
Acting is easy. Memorise your lines like the back of your hand and have confidence. Simple as that really.

Kosta
Dont know, havent started yet. Going to Uni next year.

Kosta
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Acting is easy. Memorise your lines like the back of your hand and have confidence. Simple as that really.

Not quite as easy as that. You can have all the confidence in the world and be an absolutely SHOCKING actor. Its kind of like playing a musical instrument, you could become pretty good with practice, but some people have a natural ability to do it better than others.

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by Kosta
Dont know, havent started yet. Going to Uni next year.
cool.

*Georgina_A*
you do cool, yeah i love acting comedy's are my thing, occasionally like to do drama's but im better suited for comedy

Yeah, comedy's are more fun in my opinion. I think they're easier to get into.

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by Kosta
Not quite as easy as that. You can have all the confidence in the world and be an absolutely SHOCKING actor. Its kind of like playing an instrument, you could become pretty good with practice, but some people have a natural ability to do it better than others.
good point im really confident, and i stumble with my lines sometimes..

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Yeah, comedy's are more fun in my opinion. I think they're easier to get into.
Indeed, and they grab the audiences attention with all the amusing scenes

§P0oONY
I used to do drama... but dropped it at the end of year 9... Was a piss lesson and the teacher had obviously been smoking something untoward.

Gen. Grievous
lol...for shame

SpunkiE
Im thinking of doing it next year. But i dont think i'll be any good at it as i'm VERY shy and am very forgetful. Should i give it a shot anyway?

Gen. Grievous
Yes, when i started i was incredibly shy..but they slowly build up your confidence, trust me its definently worth it in the long run. i say go for it

§P0oONY
.... How dare you.... For shame is my shizzle.

Gen. Grievous
sorry...for shame, whoops. lol

SpunkiE
okay, thanks for the advice!

Gen. Grievous
Originally posted by SpunkiE
okay, thanks for the advice!
Thats alright smile

§P0oONY
sorry...for shame, whoops. lol

Touche... mortal.

Gen. Grievous

§P0oONY
mortal? oh you are far off there my weak adversary.. evil face

My large penis says otherwise.. no expression

Gen. Grievous

§P0oONY
can we please drop the subject on your penis, i understand you can speak a big game but at the end of the day you penis wont grow..sorry

laughing out loud

You're alright... You're alright...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.