-=- I'm Stumped HELP! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
okay, So, My ex Girlfriend and i broke it off when she had to move away, scince then we became more like Brother and Sister, and we did meet a few times scince then, but striktly as good friends.

Now here is the thing, She invited me for a sleep over all weekend at her house. As Far as i know, her Perants will be there all the time, so it can't be for Horizontal limbo, unless she's got somthing up her sleeve.

So all you 15+ girls out there tell me, WHY IS SHE INVITING ME? Becasue Each time I ask her why she's like, "ohhh I don't know..."

And yes I did concider then "Your a friend and I miss you" hypothesis, But I just want to amke sure what i'm getting into...

So anybody.. yeah.

Neo_Version 7
This isn't a problem. It's a ****ing blessing.

Sir Mist
You only broke off because she was moving away?
Maybe she still has feelings?confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
This isn't a problem. It's a ****ing blessing.

yes

Just go have some fun... and see if anything develops.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Acherontia
okay, So, My ex Girlfriend and i broke it off when she had to move away, scince then we became more like Brother and Sister, and we did meet a few times scince then, but striktly as good friends.

Now here is the thing, She invited me for a sleep over all weekend at her house. As Far as i know, her Perants will be there all the time, so it can't be for Horizontal limbo, unless she's got somthing up her sleeve.

So all you 15+ girls out there tell me, WHY IS SHE INVITING ME? Becasue Each time I ask her why she's like, "ohhh I don't know..."

And yes I did concider then "Your a friend and I miss you" hypothesis, But I just want to amke sure what i'm getting into...

So anybody.. yeah.

Just go with it man. If you do then chances are you'll get some. I wish I was in your place.

Kosta
Go with the flow, read the signs and see what happens. If it gets a little weird, sit her down and have a talk.

Thats my two cents. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
And here are mine

http://www.europschool.net/photos/euro_/pieces/communes/com2cents.jpg

Neo_Version 7
Euros are the shit!

§P0oONY
Euros are the shit!

Fo' sho'

Neo_Version 7
I like dollars too though. erm

§P0oONY
I like dollars too though. erm

I like pounds....

Kosta
Money is the root of all evil..... And I love it evil face droolio

Neo_Version 7
Money is overrated.

Sir Mist
Moneydroolio

Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services. laughing out loud

R2D2-89

§P0oONY
Money is overrated.

In many ways you are correct... I still love it though.

R2D2-89
money drool

Sir Mist
Moneyeek!

Neo_Version 7
Hate it or love it, the underdogs on top.

Acherontia
There at 2 cent coins???? Thats about as usless as the 2 doller coin here.... But I love the woody :-D (Wooden 5 Doller coin in CAN)

Kosta
Hate it or love it, the underdogs on top.

50 cent lyrics eh?

I dont get it though, how is the undedog on top? Then he is no longer the underdog is he? blink

DarkC
Euros are the shit!

huh

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kosta
50 cent lyrics eh?

I dont get it though, how is the undedog on top? Then he is no longer the underdog is he? blink

Time Paradox! big grin

50 da shit!!!

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by DarkC
huh

Sorry, homie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.