Darth Maul Vs Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kronos
Both are preeeeeety skilled but not really good...IMO! anyways i think this would be a really good fight...and yes i used the search bar many times and found not one match/ (already been done post of this topic)..sooo roll eyes (sarcastic) ..oh yeah...please vote big grin

Darth Windu
Maul owns her. I don't see why everyone thinks Serra is so good.

Dark Thor
damn, use the search engine.

darthrevan89
Where the hell is jackstain when you need him. He'd scare all the noobs away and end all these problems were having.

Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345066&highlight=darth+maul+serra

Dark Thor
stupdi noobs.

Darth Windu
Whoa, lay off Kronos a bit. Get vercetti.

DarthMaul9123
Darth maul is my big fan but two lightsabers is better than a double light saber so serra is my vote

Dark Thor
what kind of logic is that?

Darth Windu
Noob logic.

tommy vercetti
serra keto would not be able to beat qui gon ginn but darth maul was able to beat qui gonn. there for darth maul can kick the hell out of serra keto

Darth Kronos
*sighs then shakes ehad in disapointment*...n0ob bashing is like a sport here at KMC

Dark Thor
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Darth maul is my big fan but two lightsabers is better than a double light saber so serra is my vote

You're saying Ventress can beat Exar Kun?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
serra keto would not be able to beat qui gon ginn but darth maul was able to beat qui gonn. there for darth maul can kick the hell out of serra keto

Anakin Skywalker could not beat Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Obi-Wan Kenobi was beaten by Dooku twice. So, in your logic, Anakin can never beat Dooku.

darth-yoda
it wasnt until this month the august batch are way above the rest

Dark Thor
lmao. Obi hates Makashi. lol....I have a question. There was a thread a long time ago ROTS Anakin vs. Yoda. Ppl said Anakin would win, but in my Obi vs. Yoda, they said yoda prevails. Is it because the ppl who voted for Anakin were stupid?

Darth Windu
Take a wild shot in the dark, Thor.

Dark Thor
it's Dark Thor miffed mad

tommy vercetti
ok janus i will make my point clearer as you and your friend windu seem to disagree with everything i say. Qui gonn ginn was more powerful than serra, darth maul was more powerful than qui gonn, there darth more was a lot more powerful than serra and could beat her. obi won was lucky against anakin it doesn't mean that he is better.

Darth Windu
I don't think you got it. . . You ever heard the- never mind.

Darth_Janus
You obviously don't know how to make an argument.

Dooku was more powerul than Anakin. Anakin beat him with a subtle move.

Qui-Gon Jinn (A Jedi master of sixty years) was more powerful than Maul. Maul beat him with a dirty move.

Yoda (900 years of Force knowledge and lightsaber training) is arguably more powerful or close to power as Sidious. Sidious had the upper hand that day.

So you see.... it's not that simple. Try again.

Darth Windu
Viscotti, I don't think you yet know enough about socialogy to be up and about around these kinds of internet forums.

Darth Kronos
Janus makes the perfect points always...you should never argue with him no

Darth_Janus
BTW, you're a jawa already, Kronos.

Darth Kronos
Thank You Lord Janus *bows*

Darth_Janus
Now, go steal me some scrap metal...

tommy vercetti
man you guys should start a club, i do agree with you about how if someone beats somebody else and that person beats anothe person, that does not necesserily mean the original can beat the latter. However in this case i believe it does. And maul did not get a cheap shot against qui gonn he outclassed him comp
letely

Darth_Janus
He did? How so? Hitting him in the jaw with the hilt of his blade and than stabbing? It was a dirty move... Smart, and definately battle worthy, but he didn't beat Qui-Gon through sheer skill.

Darth Kronos
what are you taking about!?!? using your hilt to bash someones nose in...(temporarily stunning him)..then attacking?!?! Thats dirty move number 2

Paola
Originally posted by Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=345066&highlight=darth+maul+serra

and refrain from calling ppl 'noobs'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.