"Tom Yum Goong" starring Tony Jaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big_Daddy2

MildPossession
Yeah, been looking forwards to it for donkeys, people have mentioned it in the Ong Bak topic I think.

We are getting it 24th March here in the UK. America just bought the release rights, so don't know when a date will be mentioned.

Fanboy
I hope they don't use the same tricks they did from the last film and have more realistic fight scenes making it look like he actually gets hurt when someone kicks him in the head and hopefully he will be a better actor in this one.

Big_Daddy2
The intensity factor definitely looks elevated from the last Jaa film. As for the realism of Jaa's fights, well...dunno what to say, the fight sequences I think may be choreographed to have a more edgier appeal to them, meaning less realism then one would hope. I'm only saying this because I think to surpass Ong Bak, the brawls are going to have to be grittier and edgier. Won't look like your everday jo schmo will be able to pull it off lol.

Of course...in the end, I think i'll remember this film for it's intense fights, more then it's story lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.