Serra Keto vs. Lady Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Here's a mediocre thread just for the hell of it... Setting is the super sith ninja jawa's sandcrawler.

DarthMaul9123
Serra keto has two sword and i dont know who lumiya is so i guess serra

Darth Windu
Lumiya. With ridiculous ease. And I, Grandmaster of the Super Sith Ninja Jawas, will watch aboard my sandcrawler as Serra gets PWN3D. Seriously, why does everyone think she's so good?

Darth Mantis
She has a lightsaber whip.

Darth_Janus
This lass?

Darth Windu
Yup.

Darth_Janus
She looks like a fifties super heroine.

Darth Windu
It's a comic from the eighties or something. And she got beat up like Vader. Hence the body coverage. Don't see that very often in Star Wars ladies.

Darth_Janus
Kreia got her ass whupped and she still wears a nightie everywhere, so this chick musta been MESSED up.

Captain REX
Lumiya was Luke's object of special attention during the Galactic Civil War and a supposed Rebel. Turns out that she was actually an Emperor's Hand, trained by Vader, and a self-called Sith, though I don't think she is, though she is very powerful.

Luke flew into battle with Rogue Squadron in TIE fighters for confusion of the Imps, or something...and his systems went out so he tried to use the Force to pick his targets...he ended up shooting down Lumiya (aka Shira Brie) and she got messed up by that.

Darth_Glentract
Lumiya is like the Dark Lady of the Sith or something later on. Serra sucks(and Lumiya is great), so Serra gets pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.