The mutant frogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Remeber them? They were created by Shredder and has their own weapons like bow and arrow and things like that, but they were named after Shredders favourite historuical b*stards, but they eventually turned good.

Genghis, Atilla, Rasputin, Napoleon.

The four Hawaiian shirt wearers of doom!

BENITO
Yeah I've got that episode on Video

I've got the first Tempo set released of the First series ah If it wasn't for that cheap video store

Mainstream
they were named after Shredder "heroes" they could bring them on to the new cartoon as villians..they'd be cool...a four parter "cold blooded wars"

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
they were named after Shredder "heroes" they could bring them on to the new cartoon as villians..they'd be cool...a four parter "cold blooded wars" but they're look would have to be updated

Mainstream
Originally posted by BENITO
but they're look would have to be updated

yeah mak'em like street thugs or mobsters, or evil kung fu guys.

Joker1237
I like the Frogs as heros, Make em misguilded or something on the new tv show. But not evil.

CorderaMitchell
I remember them quite well...

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
I like the Frogs as heros, Make em misguilded or something on the new tv show. But not evil. They were originally

I doubt they'll be in

cause in the words of Peter Laird TMNT creator, Editor and President of Mirage Comics
"Having more Mutants make the Turtles seem less Specail"

CorderaMitchell
Yea, they could be on special appearances, I thought that added to the humor.

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yea, they could be on special appearances, I thought that added to the humor. yeah wha

CorderaMitchell
No remember the show, where they came and helped from time to time, thats what I'm talking about...

BENITO
No remember the show, where they came and helped from time to time, thats what I'm talking about... ah right Now I get you

CorderaMitchell
There is hope for you yet... stick out tongue

BENITO
There is hope for you yet... stick out tongue but there none for you stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Joker1237
I mean the Frogs were cool back in the day.

But on the TV show, it seem almost evey one was a mutant at one point or other lol. I mean April was a mutant cat.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
I mean the Frogs were cool back in the day.

But on the TV show, it seem almost evey one was a mutant at one point or other lol. I mean April was a mutant cat. yeah I've got that one on Video

Red Superfly
Yeah everyone got mutated at some point.

April the cat I remember that.

Baxter got turned into a big fly.

Shredder got turned into a fly (an actual tiny fly, with little helmet).

Urma got turned really huge I recall, too.

Everyone gets mutated at some point.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BENITO
but there none for you stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue There is no hope in hoping for hope for you, you are absolutely correct.

Joker1237
wow memorys, But still as a Cat, April was still sexy lol.

I forgot about Shredder being turn into a tiny fly, complete with tiney helment lol.

boy memorys. I know Vermon look a little green when he got scare?? Does that count as being mutainon??

Sonic x 20
Ah yeah, those were the good old memories and they're still good to think about. big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.