For The Love Of God Can Anyone Help Me?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kronos
yah...i need to know how to put a picture under your name...if i put this msg in a post they ignore me...plz somebody nice plesae help me...what? im olny 12 im not that smart to figure it out for myself embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Bardock42
Profile>edit profile> scroll down>change avatar

botankus
I take it you didn't have too much trouble with the sig? I've seen that sig on another message board before. It's damn sexy, and gets me kind of worked up, if you know what I mean.

PVS
botankus, speaking of sigs......yours is just downright disturbing fear

botankus
What about this one? Less disturbing, or did everyone enjoy Mr. Ed's tongue?

PVS
mr. ed was getting some serious action there.

is that helecopter pic real or photoshopped? if its real then that pilot is a complete idiot if he's flying that way on purpose

Bardock42

botankus
Ugh, I'm offended! I'm not used to criticism of pictures I take to savor my daily morning cattle drive.

PVS
didnt mean to call your piloting into question stick out tongue

botankus
Better picture of it:

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Better picture of it:
Yeah just one second and we could see Deer eating a lot of grass.....red grass..........

Paola
Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law, especially the COPPA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.