arca jeth v vodo siosk baas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tommy vercetti
this is in the library on Ossus

Darth Kronos
Ok, lets see what we have here...registered..Hmmmm, Today!...i registered...just how many threads are you gonna start on your first day!?!?

Darth Windu
Vodo, definetely. Arca fell to Nadd's spirit. Vodo defeated Exar with a walking stick. A young Exar, but powerful nonetheless. Not to mention he resisted Exar's spell, which froze an entire chamber of beings, and fought him to the death.

Darth Kronos
Originally posted by Dark Thor
where do these noobs come from?

Ppl don't like it if u start alot of threads on your first day

Darth Kronos
That was from one of you r previous threads

tommy vercetti
yea i realised

tommy vercetti
there just arent enough

Darth Windu
Kronos, chill dude. MAKASHIMAN did it, everyone does. It's a newcomer thing, as Frobo puts it.

tommy vercetti
all the good ones have already been made

Darth Kronos
ok...i apologize for my rude behaviour

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
Ppl don't like it if u start alot of threads on your first day

why did you quote me? no expression

Darth Kronos
because you were mad that he kept making threads no expression

Darth_Frobo
people will respect you more if you make one good thread where you carry on an intelligent conversation opposed to starting 100 gay threads where you have no clue what your talking about.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
people will respect you more if you make one good thread where you carry on an intelligent conversation opposed to starting 100 gay threads where you have no clue what your talking about.

yes

True words of wisdom from a once noob.

tommy vercetti
look throbo ive done four threads today and all of them have been better than any thread you could everf do

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
look throbo ive done four threads today and all of them have been better than any thread you could everf do

1.you don't know that as you haven't seen any thread I've made
2.learn how to spell retard
3.you're still a noob and a gay one at that if you get kicks by making poor attempts at insulting people over the internet then your life is an even bigger waste then i thought.

Darth_Frobo
You also have yet to supply us with any intelligent conversation once you do so then you can talk.

Darth_Janus
Always antagonizing, Tom.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
Ok, lets see what we have here...registered..Hmmmm, Today!...i registered...just how many threads are you gonna start on your first day!?!?

Ok, lets see what we ha....

RESTRICTED!

Darth_Janus
He was banned for being 12 years old, which he admitted in the GTF. Sorry, only 13 + here.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
He was banned for being 12 years old, which he admitted in the GTF. Sorry, only 13 + here.

Yikes!

Darth_Janus
Yeah. A reminder to keep thy mouth shut in regards to thy underageness. And to think, he has a stormtrooper with a pelvic thrust action for a sig.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah. A reminder to keep thy mouth shut in regards to thy underageness. And to think, he has a stormtrooper with a pelvic thrust action for a sig.

I used to love that picture until twelve year old Forum degraders started polluting it.

Darth_Janus
It's pretty amusing, but kind of annoying after the first oh... five minutes.

Darth Windu
Pft. Thought you were talking about Tommy. . . Kronos was somewhat alright.

joeyvermont
vodo siosk baas was very powerful and he was destroyed by exar kun, one of the greatest sith lords ever. Arca Jeth was killed by droids. I think it is pretty obvious

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
1.you don't know that as you haven't seen any thread I've made
2.learn how to spell retard
3.you're still a noob and a gay one at that if you get kicks by making poor attempts at insulting people over the internet then your life is an even bigger waste then i thought.

lay off guys only the mods are never noobs

Darth Faunus
Way to respond to a three-week-old post.

chilled monkey
Vodo wins.

Wesker
Thanks for the thread necromancy.

vpokdekjyafmidp
nercropheliac

Wesker
http://aybterroristdooku.ytmnd.com/

Captain REX
****, Monkey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.