whos the most powerful hereld of GALACTUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
SO WHO IS

MORG
FIRELORD
SILVERSURFER
AIRWALKER
DESTROYER
NOVA
TERRAX THE TAMER

willRules
This thread has already been made several times, nice sig by the way.......

You forgot to mention Aunt May. She was once a herald...............

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
This thread has already been made several times, nice sig by the way.......

You forgot to mention Aunt May. She was once a herald...............

Aunt May, Herald of Galactus. The shocking discovery that
Twinkies are a better food source for Galactus than planets.

Introducing - The Baker! The only person in the universe that can bake
planet sized, plastic wrapped Twinkies to ebb the flow of Galactus's great hunger!

Paola
yawn

Mainstream
heh heh nana

GalacticStorm
I think the most potentially destructive one is the Fallen One. The herald who could manipulate dark matter

Lord S
^^
Agreed.

He's now herald to Thanos.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Lord S
^^
Agreed.

He's now herald to Thanos.

Marvel should follow that up. I wouldnt mind seeing what trouble Thanos could get up to with the Fallen One at his side.

Lord S
Yeah I agree...it'd be nice to see Starlin write it, but he'll never be back...Ron Marz is busy, so I guess that leaves Giffen. He didn't do a bad job in that whole 'Samaritan' story arc. Some of the dialogue was forgettable, but other than that it was pretty good.

The sooner we see Thanos, the better.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think the most potentially destructive one is the Fallen One. The herald who could manipulate dark matter

Like Neutrino's and stuff. Wow big Deal. Neutrinoes are so unreactive (not the best word, but it will have to do) that the could pass through a solid steel frame, that streched fro ALpha Centurai (our nearest star) to earth, without interacting with a single atom inside the frame.

The comic made it out to be impressive, but comics should do reserach before introducing a scientific princible like 'Dark matter'.

smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Lord S
Yeah I agree...it'd be nice to see Starlin write it, but he'll never be back...Ron Marz is busy, so I guess that leaves Giffen. He didn't do a bad job in that whole 'Samaritan' story arc. Some of the dialogue was forgettable, but other than that it was pretty good.

The sooner we see Thanos, the better.

Definitely. He's my fave villain.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Like Neutrino's and stuff. Wow big Deal. Neutrinoes are so unreactive (not the best word, but it will have to do) that the could pass through a solid steel frame, that streched fro ALpha Centurai (our nearest star) to earth, without interacting with a single atom inside the frame.

The comic made it out to be impressive, but comics should do reserach before introducing a scientific princible like 'Dark matter'.

smile

And you dear boy should do some research into comics. Comic book science does not equal real world science. It was made out to be a big thing in the comics, it had Thanos calling Galactus a fool and Galactus dreading his heralds return, hence my previous statement. Ok? wink

You've suddenly turned very Whirlyesque over the last few days and im noticing the old Kuntz nowhere to be seen. Are you sure you and he arent one and the same. If you are hey you've been missed!! If not back down sonny you will get taken down. smile

Creshosk

smile What are you on about? "Dark Matter" is more than just "Hot dark Matter"

It also refers to the substance that they beleive MACHOs are made out of, including Black Holes. . .

yahman
And you dear boy should do some research into comics. Comic book science does not equal real world science. It was made out to be a big thing in the comics, it had Thanos calling Galactus a fool and Galactus dreading his heralds return, hence my previous statement. Ok? wink

You've suddenly turned very Whirlyesque over the last few days and im noticing the old Kuntz nowhere to be seen. Are you sure you and he arent one and the same. If you are hey you've been missed!! If not back down sonny you will get taken down. smile

No im not Whirly. But i like to consider him as my mentor.

Hail Whirly the prince of the Whitty retourt.

I think all this big talk is a sign of desperation. smile big grin

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
What are you on about? "Dark Matter" is more than just "Hot dark Matter"

It also refers to the substance that they beleive MACHOs are made out of, including Black Holes. . .

cool a real scientsist? Or are you just a wanna be like all the others?

Explain what MACHO's are. Aren't they just exotic particles ?

The Black Hole concept is a rather unpopular theory. wink

Creshosk
cool a real scientsist? Or are you just a wanna be like all the others?You mean like you are? That much is obvious form this next part:

Explain what MACHO's are. Aren't they just exotic particles ? MACHOs are not particles, they are massive compact halo objects. . .

The Black Hole concept is a rather unpopular theory. wink roll eyes (sarcastic) They are all just theories though. . .

Creshosk

I think all this big talk is a sign of desperation. smile big grin Yeah, you do sound pretty desperate. . .

And for future reference it's spelled "wit" not "whit". . . but its a pretty interesting tie in to Whirly

GalacticStorm

I think all this big talk is a sign of desperation. smile big grin

Yahman son. You presume too much. For me to be threatened by you you would at least have to approach my calibre and to be frank it would surprise me greatly if you could even spell the word calibre.

It takes more than one skilled in the art of the WITTY RETORT to be on par with one such as I. Whirly found that and at the rate you're going out you will to.

smile big grin Ciao!!

yahman
Yahman son. You presume too much. For me to be threatened by you you would at least have to approach my calibre and to be frank it would surprise me greatly if you could even spell the word calibre.

It takes more than one skilled in the art of the WITTY RETORT to be on par with one such as I. Whirly found that and at the rate you're going out you will to.

smile big grin Ciao!!

What ever G.S. ?

But you are right about one thing. I am unable to spell the word calibre. I am dyslexic (or how ever you spell it) and the spell check takes far to much time to use, especially when you type as slowly as i do. smile

But if you resorted to using my spelling skills as a way of ridoculeing me, I know that you feel threatened.

No i am not a Scientist. I have no clue as to what a Halo is but C'est La vie.

There are theories that suggest that Particles are made up twisted Space/time equivalent to that of a Black Hole. Just because its a theory, doesn't mean that it isn't Retarded. wink

Creshosk
What ever G.S. ?

But you are right about one thing. I am unable to spell the word calibre. I am dyslexic (or how ever you spell it) and the spell check takes far to much time to use, especially when you type as slowly as i do. smile

But if you resorted to using my spelling skills as a way of ridoculeing me, I know that you feel threatened.

There are theories that suggest that Particles are made up twisted Space/time equivalent to that of a Black Hole. Just because its a theory, doesn't mean that it isn't Retarded. wink To be fair we don't know. We operate on "educated guesses" also known as inductive reasoning.

However I will not call any theory retarded unless it's truly oustanding, like a black hole being made up of black cats formed in such a way that the constant meowing pulls nearby objects in.

Becuase things that are unexplained will not be illogical until we actually have the means to detect and collect the data needed to know for sure about something beyond a theory.

"Dark Matter" actually sounds like a scape goat reason to explain why the calculations of the big bang are off.

We have never encountered dark matter, yet theories say that as much as 94% of the universe is composed of this non-detectable substance.

Quite honestly it makes the big bang seem much akin to the theory of creationism, or intelligent design.

Because there is a substance that we can't see, can't be detected on any normal radiation scale, but somehow fills in the missing gaps.

GalacticStorm
What ever G.S. ?

There are theories that suggest that Particles are made up twisted Space/time equivalent to that of a Black Hole. Just because its a theory, doesn't mean that it isn't Retarded. wink

Your attitude has changed as of late and im convinced you're the Kuntz of old. wink

If you have little to no knowledge on the field who are you to call it retarded? confused

Creshosk
Your attitude has changed as of late and im convinced you're the Kuntz of old. wink He has some nuances of taking after him . . . But it's really hard to say. He hasn't really shown to me Whirly's level of competency. . of course it could be whirly faking this inferiority to himself to further our belief that it's not him. . .

yahman
Your attitude has changed as of late and im convinced you're the Kuntz of old. wink

If you have little to no knowledge on the field who are you to call it retarded? confused

Ahh but i do!!!!!!!

The theory on black holes and particles has nothing to do with dark matter. smile

Its an example of when the popularity of a theory can make all the difference when concerning its validity. smile

Please note that its a im plausable theory that has very few admirers.

Any way from my recollection i remember you being accused of trying to replace Kuntz (or someone of that sort). You may be unable to remember that far back, but please remeber the age old saying; 'don't throw stones in glass houses.'

Anyway the recent cockyness is all in good humour and no insult is intended. Plus if you recall, i mentioned you (G.S.) in the recent best debaters thread.

Oh well.... what a ***** it is to be SO disapointeed. sad smile big grin

GalacticStorm
Ahh but i do!!!!!!!

The theory on black holes and particles has nothing to do with dark matter. smile

Its an example of when the popularity of a theory can make all the difference when concerning its validity. smile

Please note that its a im plausable theory that has very few admirers.

Any way from my recollection i remember you being accused of trying to replace Kuntz (or someone of that sort). You may be unable to remember that far back, but please remeber the age old saying; 'don't throw stones in glass houses.'

Anyway the recent cockyness is all in good humour and no insult is intended. Plus if you recall, i mentioned you (G.S.) in the recent best debaters thread.

Oh well.... what a ***** it is to be SO disapointeed. sad smile big grin

I know its all in good humour we're all just having a laugh. Do actually think i talk in the same way i type? Not at all lol. What you remember youngster is Demi saying that i went through a phase of aping AC which i did many moons before your registration and all in an effort to mock him. I was very successful in my endeavours big grin

ScarletSpider
If you curs are done giving one another undeserved pats on the back...then we shall continue.

"Eats of the black it does."

"The essence of the void sustains it. Black matter. The binding halo by which galaxies are made solvent. What were you thinking?"

Those were the only clues as to the Fallen One's powers, but it told us one thing. Black matter empowers him. However it did not say whether or not he controlled black matter.

I, for one, think that he doesn't, he just uses it as a power source, the simple fact that Black matter, or the void, or halos, or galaxies simply are serves to give him power, and he transforms that raw energy into other physical feats. I would guess that he metabolizes it, and can turn it into cosmic-level energy expenditures.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
If you curs are done giving one another undeserved pats on the back...then we shall continue.

"Eats of the black it does."

"The essence of the void sustains it. Black matter. The binding halo by which galaxies are made solvent. What were you thinking?"

Those were the only clues as to the Fallen One's powers, but it told us one thing. Black matter empowers him. However it did not say whether or not he controlled black matter.

I, for one, think that he doesn't, he just uses it as a power source, the simple fact that Black matter, or the void, or halos, or galaxies simply are serves to give him power, and he transforms that raw energy into other physical feats. I would guess that he metabolizes it, and can turn it into cosmic-level energy expenditures.

If that was the case then Thanos wouldnt nearly be so scared. Your interpretation just doesnt make sense.

ScarletSpider
How does it not? The Universe is constantly expanding, meaning there's more black matter, and the Fallen One become stronger as time goes by.

Thanos was primarily concerned that the Fallen One would be able to hurt Galactus, who was severly drained after the events of Thanos 1-6. And he thought it folly for Galactus to empower a psychopath with black matter.

As it is, it's all conjecture. Textual evidence supports that he doesn't actually control, manipulate or warp black matter, but the Fallen One has made all of two appearances, textual evidence isn't full supportive.

Creshosk
Dude, do you realize that it was speculative that 94% of the universe is made up of black matter?

Nataku8188
What if someone shined a really bright light on the Fallen One, he'd be synthesizing bright matter then.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
How does it not? The Universe is constantly expanding, meaning there's more black matter, and the Fallen One become stronger as time goes by.

Thanos was primarily concerned that the Fallen One would be able to hurt Galactus, who was severly drained after the events of Thanos 1-6. And he thought it folly for Galactus to empower a psychopath with black matter.

As it is, it's all conjecture. Textual evidence supports that he doesn't actually control, manipulate or warp black matter, but the Fallen One has made all of two appearances, textual evidence isn't full supportive.

Dark Matter isn't synthesised by the universal expansion. We have no Idea what created Dark Matter. Alll we know is that it has existed since the Galaxies started to form (E.G. it holds them together with gravity)

I think your are referring to Dark Energy which is a totally different scientific princible.

And i hate to say it G.S. is right.

Thanos wasn't amused when Galactus told him about the Fallen one. It was also hinted by SKeet, that he intended to harness the power of the Dark matter. smile

guy222
I am goin with Dominas. Although SS experience proved out in the end when they battled

TricksterPriest
Besides, this herald discussion is moot. We all know who the strongest herald is. The betrayer, Tyrant.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Besides, this herald discussion is moot. We all know who the strongest herald is. The betrayer, Tyrant.

Not a herald, mon

I'd say Fallen One - he was cool. Too bad he was seemingly killed so soon.

Edit: Wow, did some research on Dominas - he battled King Thor to a stand-still smile

Quite impressive

TricksterPriest
EX-herald. Still counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.