Darth Malak vs Lord Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
???

darthrevan89
Finally a good thread! I congratulate you Kamkiz

tommy vercetti
malak has this, i consider him about the same as sidious and lord hoth was good but not as good.

Darth Windu
Lord Hoth was arguably on Yoda's or Mace's level. He was the best Jedi of his time, during the Battle of Ruusaan he led the Army of Light, and he was as physically imposing as Malak. Good thread Kamikz. *winks*

Dark Thor
Lord Hoth

kamikz
Thanks guys. smile

Darth_Janus
Lord Hoth looks like the Hulk Hogan of the SW universe. I say he wins, brooootheeer.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Lord Hoth looks like the Hulk Hogan of the SW universe. I say he wins, brooootheeer.

Must be all the 'roids.

HimoKun
Malak loses his advantage of height and strength in this fight. That's why he loses.

Darth_Glentract
done before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358011&highlight=Lord+Hoth

anyway, Hoth wins. He's pimping

Bobafetty
I dont know. Malak is one hell of a warrior. Hoth is good but I think Malak could take him. it would be an amzing battle though.

Darth_Glentract
Hoth was the guy who ended a war that had gone of for thousands of years. No one else in all that time had been able to do that. That basicly means that out of a thousand years of Jedi, he was the best one. There were a lot of people better than Malak in the thousand years before he came around.

Darth Windu
That's like saying Luke was the best Jedi in the millenia after Ruusaan because he ended the Sith once and for all. . . or Vader, same thing.

Bobafetty
Very true. But Malak wasn't around in this time. So it's kinda hard to decide.

DarthGenises
Very close, but I'm going to go with Hoth I mean he is a weaker version of Revan but still powerful enough.

Fishy
Anybody have some good info on Hoth? I can't really make the decision on what little I know

DarthGenises
Ask Glentract hes the Hoth expert.

darthrevan89
I know Jack squat about Hoth.

Darth Windu
Well, we have to make assumptions then. He was chosen to lead the Army of Light against the Brotherhood, a nomination that was awarded to the most powerful Jedi of the time. So we can effectively say that Hoth was around the level of Mace or Yoda. Not to mention that he and his forces pushed back the Sith, forcing them to retreat. That is when Kaan's desperation got the better of him.

Darth_Glentract

Darth_Janus
He wins because he can do the leg drop.

Fishy
So, he was a fighter fought all his life a brilliant strategician and has seen more action then Malak...

Hmm Hoth probably has this.

kamikz
Does anyone know how much better Revan was than Malak, was he way above him or were they pretty equal with Revan slightly upper hand? From what I've heard Hoth is really strong but under Revans level so how much below Revan is Malak?

Bobafetty
Revan and Malak are kinda the same. they have both defeated each other before.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
He wins because he can do the leg drop.

Well, I counter his leg drop with Anti-Fake Wrestling 101!

Darth_Glentract
Revan did beat Malak twice in a row without healing. Revan also has the possibilty to recharge though.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Revan and Malak are kinda the same. they have both defeated each other before.

Malak never once defeated Revan in a lightsaber fight.

Bobafetty
Then how come Atton Rand says that he did? Maybe thats just because he's a ignorent moron trying to be like Solo. I dont know, alot of people say that the're even

Fishy
He says Malak beat Revan in a lightsaber fight? Then he is insane and he doesn't know what he is talking about. Malak never once defeated Revan in a fair fight. People would have mentioned it.

Darth_Glentract
Then how come Atton Rand says that he did? Maybe thats just because he's a ignorent moron trying to be like Solo. I dont know, alot of people say that the're even

Then there are a lot of wrong people. Malak wouold never be equal to Revan.

Bobafetty
But didn't he betray Revan?

Darth_Glentract
Betrayal doesn't mean he's equal.

DarthGenises
Yeah he shot on his ship.

kamikz
Where does Atton say this? Mabey he was referring to when Malak shot Revan inside the starship.

DarthGenises
Probably.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Betrayal doesn't mean he's equal.
Im not saying that. But Atton says he took Revan out when he betrayed him. Maybe Attons just a jack ass, I dont know, but that's my source on this.

Darth Windu
He nearly killed him. . .

Darth_Glentract
I think Revan wouold have pulled through without Bastila. Or at least kill Malak in spirit form.

kamikz
Im not saying that. But Atton says he took Revan out when he betrayed him. Maybe Attons just a jack ass, I dont know, but that's my source on this.

Yup then it's because he shot him from a starship, that's when he betrayed him.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, Atton says Malak betrayed Revan, but if you play the first game (Key words there) Malak usurps the title by firing on the ship.

kamikz
I think we all agree that Hoth is a bit more powerful than Malak, but whose the most level headed. They both have great experience from the war and both of them seem to have been leaders during the wars. Both also seems to be able to control themselfs in battle. I don't really know?

tommy vercetti
this is one of the closest fightz i have seen on this forum but i will go with Hoth

Dark Thor
you've only been here for two days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.