X-Wing vs. Arc-Wing 170 Starfighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
Well?

Darth Windu
It's ARC-170; no "wing". And the ARC looks cool.

Captian Morgan
the x-wing will win

Darth Kronos
X-Wing takes it

Captian Morgan
yes X-wing looks cooler in my opinon

MAKASHIMAN
Personally I feel the Droid Tri Fighter would destroy these chumps but I wanna see different opinions.

Captian Morgan
The tie fighter will pwn all other starships

MAKASHIMAN
Droids. They never need food or sleep.

Captian Morgan
they can't think for themselves they need to be programed

Darth Windu
Clones and sentients pwn droids any day.

Captian Morgan
and if droids are so cool why did the clones take them out?

kamikz
Well the Arc-170 was a prototype of the X-Wing so I belive the X-Wing has got some modifications by the rebels that has made it stronger.

Captian Morgan
thats why the x-wing is better

Darth Windu
The ARC isn't an X-Wing Prototype. . .

Captian Morgan
the x-wing is still better cus i said so

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Windu
The ARC isn't an X-Wing Prototype. . .

Ya, it's the prequisite to it.

Captian Morgan
chic chic Burn big grin pirate

MAKASHIMAN
Dudes I just like droids better besides clones can have attitudes and I hate a soldier with lip. Besides I would have them programmed differently than that crp on the movie and it would be an army of Super Battle Droids and Droidekas. The normal Battle Droids would pilot my Trade Federation Cruiser.

Captian Morgan
Ill have an army of clone commandos they kick as and have alot of attitude plus they have taken out super battle droids and droidekas

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Captian Morgan
the x-wing is still better cus i said so

. . . sure.

Captian Morgan
You know im right windu because im captian morgan who has mispelled captain and that is cool

MAKASHIMAN
Originally posted by Captian Morgan
Ill have an army of clone commandos they kick as and have alot of attitude plus they have taken out super battle droids and droidekas

My single Droideka in my garage must be worth three commandos.

Oh. Who cares? WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Windu
A droideka? Worth three commandos? A single good commando could take out three droidekas simultaneously. A well-placed EM Grenade or two batters their shields aside, and a few good shots finish up the rest. Or, a good Pulse weapon, like a special rifle, or ion weapons, would bleed the shiled out and scramble evry system in the droideka's hardware. A commando in ROTS on Utapau takes out a Crab Droid in what has got to be the coolest trooper maneuver in the movies.

Captian Morgan
commandos kick ass and can kill any droid scum in there way

MAKASHIMAN
Droids rule.

DarthMaul9123
makashiman.....ooo .....when will you learn

Fishy
Hmm by all logic the X-wing wins, because its the newer fighter you don't make weaker fighters then you had years ago you make them stronger more powerful faster, unless of course the price was to high and they had to downgrade to be able to get ships but I have no reason to believe that, so X-wing wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.