Mangog vs Enraged Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
This has probably been done before many times.

But who Wins.

Intial Strength : Mangog (by some distance)
Durability : Mangog
Stamina : Hulk
Tatical Options : Mangog

I think Mangog takes this, What do you think

Dark Thor
enraged hulk? i know there's Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Grey HUlk, Banner-Controlled Hulk, Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, and Maestro, but never knew about enraged

yahman
Originally posted by Dark Thor
enraged hulk? i know there's Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, Grey HUlk, Banner-Controlled Hulk, Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, and Maestro, but never knew about enraged

Ok you illiterate cool guy. In English; Enraged means Angry. But if we have to use Lamemans terms i will refer to him as being ANGRY.
wink

who?-kid
You forgot - imo the strongest - a Hulk : Mindless Hulk (Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk are no "real" Hulks and Maestro... hm, well, okay maybe he is stronger than Mindless.)

Hm, off topic lol.

Despite the fact I always found that Mangog looks a bit ridiculous, he embodies A LOT of power. Probably too much for Hulk.

yahman
Originally posted by who?-kid
You forgot - imo the strongest - a Hulk : Mindless Hulk (Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk are no "real" Hulks and Maestro... hm, well, okay maybe he is stronger than Mindless.)

Hm, off topic lol.

Despite the fact I always found that Mangog looks a bit ridiculous, he embodies A LOT of power. Probably too much for Hulk.

laughing

But i agree.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by yahman
Ok you illiterate cool guy. In English; Enraged means Angry. But if we have to use Lamemans terms i will refer to him as being ANGRY.
wink

i know what it means. The thing is ive never heard of an incarnation titled Enraged Hulk

Grammaton
I dont even really know who Mangog is big grin - what are his powers/limits?!?

yahman
Originally posted by Grammaton
I dont even really know who Mangog is big grin - what are his powers/limits?!?

Get someone else to scan in his profile from Immortal Thor .com

I don't know how to do it.

He's incredible Strong = I reckon Superman at his peak (although many think he's stronger)

Incredible Durable = God Blast did nothing to his exterior. Moljnir had to be shoved down his throat, b4 it had any effect. N.B. this probably is the same attack that sent Galactus crying.

He also has some control over magic: E.G. energy balsts from his mouth, and he past himself of as Odin for an extended period of time.

He is also kind of lame looking. smile

Dark Thor
where is the link to the scan?

Dark Thor
http://comolo.redsectorart.com/images/villains/images/mangog01c.jpg

yahman
http://comolo.redsectorart.com/images/villains/images/mangog01c.jpg

That Pic is Fan art therfore it doesn't count.

Grammaton
Not the prettiest fruit on the tree...

yahman
Originally posted by Grammaton
Not the prettiest fruit on the tree...

big grin

Another ugly tree baby. cool

DEVILHULK
some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

it happened on Alvaro's board

if someone is intersted i could find the related link

long pig
That's one lame ass looking motherfuc*er.

Hulk wins on the grounds that mangog looks stupid.

long pig
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

if someone is intersted i could find the related link
He also answered the question of who was stronger, Hulk or Thanos.........he said Thanos.

olympian
"He's incredible Strong = I reckon Superman at his peak (although many think he's stronger)"

Thats because he is. He stood to Thor and Odin both using theyr powers and strenght at the same time, before. Hes a beast. Classic Mangog that is. Even the lowered version needed to be taken from one of Thor`s best attacks to be defeated.

"some time ago Peter David answered to one of my questions and in particular about who would win between Mangog and the hulk, he said The Hulk.

if someone is intersted i could find the related link"

He said Hulk would win against classic Mangog? Yeah i want to see that one.

"That Pic is Fan art therfore it doesn't count."

If the point is to see how he looks, then it does. Thats how he is in the comics.

KillAll
mangog, without a doubt imo...

Tough Guy
hmmm well hhulk can be written up there with anyone on strength durability etc, just needs to get angry enough. if he is really pissed then mangog will need something more than strength to beat hulk as hulk is limitless here

who?-kid
If Mangog doesn't kill him before he gets strong enough. That's also a possibility wink

olympian
"hmmm well hhulk can be written up there with anyone on strength durability etc, just needs to get angry enough. if he is really pissed then mangog will need something more than strength to beat hulk as hulk is limitless here"

Man you never learn big grin

There are reasons why you will never see him winning against guys at that level.

They are simply above.

Tough Guy
no they are not my friend, when will u learn. hulk has no limit regarding strength duranility for anyone to be above indeffinately. i agree with pad ( despite some shocking writing) in principle hulk is able to overcome anyone physically as he has no limit and in his words. mangog, why not.

Scoobless
i don't believe the whole "unlimited strength" thing people say about the Hulk

where does that info come from?

Tough Guy
a mystical universe supposadly whoooooooooo

KillAll
mangog will beat hulk to a bloody pulp long before he is enraged enough to even come close to mangogs strength. mangog WILL win 10/10

olympian
"a mystical universe supposadly whoooooooooo"

That needs to be acessed by rage, wich being a human emotion (Banner) isent limitess.

The only Hulk version that could use his limitess strenght with no restrictions was the mindless version because it didnt had Banner inside him.

The only problem is without Banner, he starts to die.

Wynndar
hmm depends on the writer...He's been disconnected from Banner like 3 times but they only had the Hulk start to die in one of those instances i think.

KillAll
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmm depends on the writer...He's been disconnected from Banner like 3 times but they only had the Hulk start to die in one of those instances i think.

doesnt change the fact that hulk rarely shows to be stronger than thor (whom is well below mangog), and mangog has shown he can -easily- overpower thor using ONLY HIS TAIL. his tail is stronger than thor?? yet... hulk is stronger than mangog?? i think not...

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
well hulk is shown stalemating with thing also in certain stories means little to what he is capable of. he trashed gladiator after all, etc etc and has th epotential to overpower anything physically.

olympian
Even Eternity.

Sentry
Mangog will own the Hulk. He took on Odin, Thor and the rest of Asgard. Here are pictures of him. And no yahman, this isn't artwork, so it counts. big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thor2-021.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mangog3.jpg

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk has the potential to reach a level powerful enough to kickmangogs arse. end simple, he has no limit, mangog is just a brute. keep arguing the unarguable my little daisy chain. dont worry about the bigger flowers in the shop display

Sentry
Originally posted by TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk has the potential to reach a level powerful enough to kickmangogs arse. end simple, he has no limit, mangog is just a brute. keep arguing the unarguable my little daisy chain. dont worry about the bigger flowers in the shop display

Your right. But he dies way before he can reach that mark. Mangog wins.

olympian
"hulk has the potential to reach a level powerful enough to kickmangogs arse. end simple, he has no limit, mangog is just a brute"

Now Now Tguy. And what Hulk is?

A brute without Mangog showings.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
nope a brute that has the potential to exceed mangogs showings , no matter how powerful . LIMITLESS

olympian
"nope a brute that has the potential to exceed mangogs showings , no matter how powerful . LIMITLESS"

Except he never did.

Limitess strenght that -needs- the rage to be fueld, you seem to forget that small detail.

Like always. Good to have ye back.

devil

Beyonder
Litmitless? Ya talking about Mangog right?

The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Mangog gets. Mangog FEEDS on hate. Mangog will ALWAYS be stronger than Hulk because Hulk is a hater. He doesn't like people when they're stronger than him. Hence, him hating the idea of that will power Mangog as Hulk's anger towards Mangog will power Hulk.

Also, Mangog trapped Loki using his powers. Mangog traps Hulk the way he did Loki.

Mangog 10/10.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hate and anger are different. hulk has rage and is o child like as savage to think abou hate. hulk just gets too strong as he has limitless strength and RAGE. and olympian ive nevber been away, just look in your heart and you shall find me, say my name and ill be there for i am everything and everything is me

olympian
"hulk just gets too strong as he has limitless strength and RAGE"

We have statemnets about the rage being not limitess.

Want an example? Mindless Hulk against Avengers. It was stated that -without Banner to keep the rage in check - he could use his limitess strenght potential.

Im still waiting from an example of yours that states Hulks rage as being - also - limitess and not something that keeps the strengh in check. Show a scan.

"and olympian ive nevber been away, just look in your heart and you shall find me, say my name and ill be there for i am everything and everything is me"

I know im cute but im not avaiable.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
who said u were cute, or i wanted you. hmmmm methinks u have a crush. hulk has been stated as having limitless rage , strength many times over, leader has stated this, apoc stated this i believe, many times my smashin pumpikin, and no u cant have a pair of my pants

olympian
laughing

When was it stated that his rage was limitess and he could use the strenght -without- any restriction.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
he has had his power drained b4 by leader who stated it was limitless and he couldnt absorb it all. hi character has benn described as limitless in rage many times. its what he was flippin created to be.

olympian
Limitess in strenght.

Ill play for the last time. Show it.

doomsday49
Originally posted by long pig
That's one lame ass looking motherfuc*er.

Hulk wins on the grounds that mangog looks stupid.

LMFAO laughing

joesha28
Mangog wins........strength of billions of demon race like him. He is much stronger than Superman-Hulk-Thor-Hercules individually.

doomsday49
Originally posted by olympian
Limitess in strenght.

Ill play for the last time. Show it.

Show mangog kicking the hulk's ass. You can't. That's the same idea as asking someone to show hulk's limitless strength. All it is is an idea. To you, the ideal picture is mangog beating hulk but you'll never be able to prove it because they have never confronted each other. How do you want someone to prove something that's limitless? doesn't that defeat the purpose of being "limitless".

If mangog sole atributes are strength, then hulk takes this one. but again this is just an idea.

KillAll
no... mangog is cosmically strong. he dwarfs hulk and it shows. his only attribute is basically physically strength. even odin couldnt stop him... can hulk do that w/ strength??? no... mangog would wipe the floor w/ hulk regardless of how mad he got...

doomsday49
Originally posted by KillAll
no... mangog is cosmically strong. he dwarfs hulk and it shows. his only attribute is basically physically strength. even odin couldnt stop him... can hulk do that w/ strength??? no... mangog would wipe the floor w/ hulk regardless of how mad he got...

According to what you've just said, theoretically hulk should be able to defeat odin. You stated mangog attributes is basically strength(huh?), by using strength he was able to defeat odin. Hulk is created to be strength personified. If mangog is able to defeat odin with enhance strength using the hatred of billions of soul, the Hulk reputation as having limitless strength should also be able to hold up to odin, wouldn't it? See, i'm gonna assume limitless would ultimately surpass a billion souls. Don't blow a gasket this is theoretically speaking.

Personally i don't believe mangog defeated the asgard army using only strength. But that's just me. But in a test of strength, hulk owns mangog.(Might take some time but ultimately he will)

olympian
" Show mangog kicking the hulk's ass. You can't. That's the same idea as asking someone to show hulk's limitless strength. All it is is an idea. To you, the ideal picture is mangog beating hulk but you'll never be able to prove it because they have never confronted each other. How do you want someone to prove something that's limitless? doesn't that defeat the purpose of being "limitless". If mangog sole atributes are strength, then hulk takes this one. but again this is just an idea. "

How many here picture Hulk standing -toe to toe- against Asgard including Odin and Thor?

Give me a break.

Hulk has been stated to be limitess in strenght. If someone claims hes limitess in rage, -wich is what fuels his strenght-, then at least i want to see it.

Especially where there are statements saying otherwise.

Banner inside him = rage in check.

"If mangog is able to defeat odin with enhance strength using the hatred of billions of soul, the Hulk reputation as having limitless strength should also be able to hold up to odin, wouldn't "

No, because Mangog already stars quite above.

For a start.

King KAM
how does mangog win without opposoble thumbs....

hulk win, by higher evolution 10/10

olympian
"how does mangog win without opposoble thumbs...."

He is that good.

King KAM
"how does mangog win without opposoble thumbs...."

He is that good.
doubt it....oh yeah and i owe you something,
*kicks him his hardest in the nads and then runs*

olympian
Dont doubt. Some are just that good.

And thats your hardest? Ye coward, come back when you grown some stones.

King KAM
Dont doubt. Some are just that good.

And thats your hardest? Ye coward, come back when you grown some stones.
What the f**k?

olympian
Stones = nad.

Im glad i have my dictionary here.

King KAM
Stones = nad.

Im glad i have my dictionary here.
no i get it im just amazed.....

olympian
Hmmm.

Carry on then.

BobbyD
Tough crowd...

Guys, Hulk's strength is limitless. Furthermore, there hasn't been a ceiling created yet to show where his strength stops. Now, I do agree that Hulk's strengths depends entirely on his ability to "rage himself up". The problem with that is Mangog could make him toast before Hulk "gets there".

KillAll
Originally posted by doomsday49
According to what you've just said, theoretically hulk should be able to defeat odin. You stated mangog attributes is basically strength(huh?), by using strength he was able to defeat odin. Hulk is created to be strength personified. If mangog is able to defeat odin with enhance strength using the hatred of billions of soul, the Hulk reputation as having limitless strength should also be able to hold up to odin, wouldn't it? See, i'm gonna assume limitless would ultimately surpass a billion souls. Don't blow a gasket this is theoretically speaking.

Personally i don't believe mangog defeated the asgard army using only strength. But that's just me. But in a test of strength, hulk owns mangog.(Might take some time but ultimately he will)

i didnt say that at all. i'm saying mangog can accomplish things physically that hulk couldnt ever dream of. the guy is cosmically strong... he is not only powered by a "billion" beings like you are stating, but a billion billion beings. whatever that means. hulk wont have time to even get mad. mangog has shown to be physically stronger than thor, using JUST HIS TAIL. can hulk use his whole body and even accomplish that????? seriously, you do the math. has hulk ever shown to be actually physically stronger than thor at any given time? its so close between them, that you cant even tell. odin, pulps thor every time. physically... same w/ odin. he went into asgard and does things that hulk can only wet his pants about.

Beyonder
According to what you've just said, theoretically hulk should be able to defeat odin. You stated mangog attributes is basically strength(huh?), by using strength he was able to defeat odin.

Hulk and Drax got there ASSES handled by Thanos. Thing, Wonder Man, Thor, Juggernaut, etc. have beaten Hulk before and vice versa. The difference is Mangog is leagues above these guys in strength and power.

Mangog trapped Loki. And Loki would hand Hulk his ass in a fight. So would the frost giants that Mangog effortlessly wrecked on his march towards Asgard.

Um no. Say a healthy average person can lift about 50 pounds (conservative estimate).

50 lbs x 1,000,000,000 people = 50,000,000,000 lbs per Mangog

2,000 lbs = 1 ton = Class 1

50,000,000,000/2,000 = 25,000,000 tons = Class 25,000,000

Hulk is Class 100. Mangog is Class 25,000,000. Who's stronger?

Also say it was just 1 pound person can lift. Mangog would be Class 500,000 which is still leagues above Hulk.

Yep, I did a analyze of it. And gee, Mangog would crush Hulk in a fight. cool

doomsday49
Hulk is Class 100. Mangog is Class 25,000,000. Who's stronger?-Beyonder

Hey what happen the madder hulk gets?

doomsday49
"
"If mangog is able to defeat odin with enhance strength using the hatred of billions of soul, the Hulk reputation as having limitless strength should also be able to hold up to odin, wouldn't "

No, because Mangog already stars quite above.

For a start.

The turtle end up beating the hare doesn't he? Theoretically hulk would eventually surpass mangog in strength.

doomsday49
"
Hulk has been stated to be limitess in strenght. If someone claims hes limitess in rage, -wich is what fuels his strenght-, then at least i want to see it.

Go back and read tough guys post.

doomsday49
"
Especially where there are statements saying otherwise.

Banner inside him = rage in check.

I don't see any relevancy between these two statements. I'm guessing, you're thinking, because banner is controlling his rage, it automatically put a limit to his rage. A dam holds running river, however, the potential energy never went away. It was always there. Controlling something and doing away with something are two different things. Don't assume that just cause bruce banner is controlling his rage, that it automatic put a cap on it.

doomsday49
Originally posted by KillAll
i didnt say that at all. i'm saying mangog can accomplish things physically that hulk couldnt ever dream of. the guy is cosmically strong... he is not only powered by a "billion" beings like you are stating, but a billion billion beings. whatever that means. hulk wont have time to even get mad. mangog has shown to be physically stronger than thor, using JUST HIS TAIL. can hulk use his whole body and even accomplish that????? seriously, you do the math. has hulk ever shown to be actually physically stronger than thor at any given time? its so close between them, that you cant even tell. odin, pulps thor every time. physically... same w/ odin. he went into asgard and does things that hulk can only wet his pants about.

1. Please read my post over; i never said "a soul" i said "souls". I didn't have to rebuke that but i feel it shows that i at least am playing on fair ground. I ain't tryin to down-size no one.
2. You don't understand my point do you? Let me rephrase myself. You claim mangog punked around asgard with strength alone. Hulk strength is not on mangog level immediately, however, "Theoretically" the character of the hulk should be able to surpass him, and theoretically he should be able to invest the same kind of damages to asgard as mangog did. I really find it difficult to believe that asgard can be punk around by a being using only strength, but again, that is just me.
3. Hulk has punk around cosmic beings before. I remember an incident where he attack the gardener, one of the elder of the universe. How the elders fair under the cosmic hierarchy i don't know ,but, this shows that the is hulk is able to hold his own against cosmic forces.(Granted that it isn't against the upper echelon of the hierarchy. Eternity, Living Tribunal etc) So in conclusion, just because mangog is of cosmic property doesn't necessary make him that much more dominant over the hulk.

doomsday49
Hulk isn't invincible i can live with that, but don't say he has no chance at all. Hulk has been beaten before and he'll be beaten by someone again, but in a battle of strength, i don't understand how anybody can say hulk has no chance when the sole purpose of his character was to be the personification of strength; not to mention "the inconquerable spirit" hence the phrase "The madder hulk get the stronger he gets."

LGodamus
Originally posted by Beyonder

Um no. Say a healthy average person can lift about 50 pounds (conservative estimate).

50 lbs x 1,000,000,000 people = 50,000,000,000 lbs per Mangog

2,000 lbs = 1 ton = Class 1

50,000,000,000/2,000 = 25,000,000 tons = Class 25,000,000

Hulk is Class 100. Mangog is Class 25,000,000. Who's stronger?

Also say it was just 1 pound person can lift. Mangog would be Class 500,000 which is still leagues above Hulk.

Um no. He is still class 100 same as the hulk...there isnt anything higher. Class 100 means pressing one hundred tons OR GREATER.

Beyonder
Originally posted by LGodamus
Um no. He is still class 100 same as the hulk...there isnt anything higher. Class 100 means pressing one hundred tons OR GREATER.

Um no. There is. Tell that to Thanos, Kurse, War Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, Mangog, Destroyer, etc.

Thor is already Class 100. When he puts on his belt, it doubles his strength, enabling him to reach Class 200. Kurse is 400.

As for Mangog, War Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, and Thanos, they're exact Class is unknown but their definately above Class 100.

doomsday49
Um no. There is. Tell that to Thanos, Kurse, War Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, Mangog, Destroyer, etc.

Thor is already Class 100. When he puts on his belt, it doubles his strength, enabling him to reach Class 200. Kurse is 400.

As for Mangog, War Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, and Thanos, they're exact Class is unknown but their definately above Class 100.

which is exactly what godamus said. Class 100 and/or greater

yahman

Have you ever read anything other than Marvel H.B.'s or the Marvel Directory before ? smile

Beyonder
Have you ever read anything other than Marvel H.B.'s or the Marvel Directory before ? smile

? IG, IW, IC, SWI & SII, Essential Dr. Strange Vol. 1, Blood & Thunder, Infinity Watch, Warlock Chronicoles, Maximum Carnage, Venom, Spiderman, AOA, Thor, X-Men, Dr. Strange, FF.

Not an avid read of every book but know more than most here at KMC.

LGodamus
you do understand what the phrase "or greater" means , right?
Marvel does not classify strength past class 100 ..like it or not....you can be alot stronger than Orka ...like say fully angry hulk...but guess what, still the same class or strength...reagardless of the gap in actual ability.

Beyonder
you do understand what the phrase "or greater" means , right?
Marvel does not classify strength past class 100 ..like it or not....you can be alot stronger than Orka ...like say fully angry hulk...but guess what, still the same class or strength...reagardless of the gap in actual ability.

You do that I'm trying to show a difference of strength level and NOT trying to shove this ranking into Marvel's stat's right?

Marvel doesn't show rankings above Class 100, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. Kurse, Mangog, War Hulk, Thanos, etc. can atest to that.

The point is to show the difference in strength.

LGodamus
the point is that marvel doesnt even define strength that high..so anything above that is estimation and opinion...and cannot be used as fact

Beyonder
the point is that marvel doesnt even define strength that high..so anything above that is estimation and opinion...and cannot be used as fact .

Okay, then Mangog wins.

Hulk's strength isn't limitless. It does have a limit. His fight with Onslaught proved it. Onslaught ain't limitless in power and Onslaught gave Hulk a good fight. Then allowed Hulk to crack the armor as part of Onslaught's plan - though how stupid it may be is another matter.

Hulk isn't going to surpass anything and does not have limitless strength and rage. That's crazy a claim as DD can evolve from anything.

Mangog was a threat to all of Asgard. He trapped Loki in an amber like prision after Loki had freed him. Said Loki is an insect in the presence of true gods. Then march toward Asgard and wrecking Frost Giants standing in his way.

kgkg
? IG, IW, IC, SWI & SII, Essential Dr. Strange Vol. 1, Blood & Thunder, Infinity Watch, Warlock Chronicoles, Maximum Carnage, Venom, Spiderman, AOA, Thor, X-Men, Dr. Strange, FF.

Not an avid read of every book but know more than most here at KMC.
True that you do know ur shit.

More than what I can say for most KMC members sad

yahman
You do that I'm trying to show a difference of strength level and NOT trying to shove this ranking into Marvel's stat's right?

Marvel doesn't show rankings above Class 100, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. Kurse, Mangog, War Hulk, Thanos, etc. can atest to that.

The point is to show the difference in strength.

Well In that Case

Namor = Class lifting Oil tankers

Juggernaut = Class Punching holes in Dimensions

Thor = Class Dragging Islands the size of Manhattan + Lifting a snake the size of the earth (not class 400)

Hercules = Class Dragging Manhattan

Hulk = Class Throwing the Sydney Opera house, Lifting 150 Billion ton mountain

Ultimate Colossus = Class Lifting Nuclear Submarines

BRB = Class destroying Planets

smile

Beyonder
Well In that Case

Namor = Class lifting Oil tankers

Juggernaut = Class Punching holes in Dimensions

Thor = Class Dragging Islands the size of Manhattan Lifting a snake the size of the earth (not class 400)

Hercules = Class Dragging Manhattan

Hulk = Class Throwing the Sydney Opera house, Lifting 150 Billion ton mountain

Ultimate Colossus = Class Lifting Nuclear Submarines

BRB = Class destroying Planets
smile

wink Fine I'll give in. I see your point. Mangog wins. We don't have to go by class for Mangog to win.

Kurse is still 4X greater than Thor, who on average can give Hulk a tussle. Kurse >>>>Hulk

War Hulk stomped Juggernaut. Juggernaut on average is Hulk's equal - the invulnerability cancels out Hulk's ability to get stronger. War Hulk >> Hulk.

Mangog easily over powers Thor every time. When he was freed, he effortlessly smashed through two to three frost giants. And that's after trapping Loki. Mangog >>>>Hulk.

No doubt Hulk has a shit load of high end feats. But he's also got low end feats as well. On average, Thor, Juggernaut, Wonder Man, Thing, Rhino, Abomination, Wendigo can give Hulk a good fight or win.

And none of these guys are even on Mangog's level. Unless, Hulk has godblast - he isn't winning.

Beyonder
Originally posted by kgkg
True that you do know ur shit.

More than what I can say for most KMC members sad

Thanks man. So do you...especially when debunking G.S.'s Phoenix propaganda. evil face

doomsday49
Hulk's strength isn't limitless. It does have a limit. His fight with Onslaught proved it.

lol...how did that prove hulk strength isn't limitless?

LGodamus
I never argued that Hulk would stand a chance of winning ..I just like to keep everyone on the same page, and not change the terminology...that way things can be argued on facts rather than people arguing semantics

Beyonder
lol...how did that prove hulk strength isn't limitless?

Jean removed his mindblock and left nothing but rage. Yet, in a slugfest he still had trouble. If he didn't have a limit, he'd walk all over Onslaught in a slugfest. He wouldn't get pinned down by Onslaught and be struggling.

And when he finally broke free and cracked the armor, Onslaught laughed at Hulk and the heroes because that's exactly what he needed to evolve into his final form. Heck, seems like Onslaught goaded heroes and allowed Hulk to beat him.

Limitless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never argued that Hulk would stand a chance of winning ..I just like to keep everyone on the same page, and not change the terminology...that way things can be argued on facts rather than people arguing semantics

cool

doomsday49
wink
No doubt Hulk has a shit load of high end feats. But he's also got low end feats as well. On average, Thor, Juggernaut, Wonder Man, Thing, Rhino, Abomination, Wendigo can give Hulk a good fight or win.
- he isn't winning.

I would say the juggernaut would give mangog a good fight. You're right dude, these guys have all fought hulk and won at one point. But hulk always come back and whoop them. By the way i wouldn't say hulk would lose to those guys on average.

1. Thor. Hardly a decisive win on both part
2. Juggernaut. Like the previous guy no decisive wins. Evenly match, both appear to have unlimited strength
3. Thing. Hulk won most of the time(thing have won some times i ain't gonna lie; i told you i am gonna be fair.
4. Abomination. Like thin took a few W, but whoop by hulk countless times.
5. Rhino. No contest.
6. Wendigo. Just like the top 2's.

Where is this on average wins coming from?

Here's the thing, all these character have different strength class, but hulk ultimately match up to them. When he was fighting thing, i don't think he was applying the same kind of strength as when he's fighting say Juggernaut. So in essence when he fought the juggernaut his strength had ultimately surpass the thing. So who's to say that all hulk need is another weight on his bar before he can continue climbing; which is in theory what his character is all about.

doomsday49
Jean removed his mindblock and left nothing but rage. Yet, in a slugfest he still had trouble. If he didn't have a limit, he'd walk all over Onslaught in a slugfest. He wouldn't get pinned down by Onslaught and be struggling.

And when he finally broke free and cracked the armor, Onslaught laughed at Hulk and the heroes because that's exactly what he needed to evolve into his final form. Heck, seems like Onslaught goaded heroes and allowed Hulk to beat him.

Limitless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cool

lol....so hulk was split beside his former self through sheer physical strength of onslaught. I thought him being of psionic nature had something to do with that but.... smile

doomsday49
I don't understand what's so hard about believing hulk has unlimited strength. you obviously believe mangog has the strength of billions of souls. Let me see you prove that.

Beyonder
I don't understand what's so hard about believing hulk has unlimited strength. you obviously believe mangog has the strength of billions of souls. Let me see you prove that.

Because Mangog IS consisted of billions of beings. Like Hulk IS a monster mutated by gamma radiation and gets stronger with rage. Like Thor wielding the power of a God. Like Norrin was turned into the Silver Surfer and Power Cosmic flowing through him.

But as for UNLIMITED strength. I don't by that. It's like the ALL POWERFUL thing. It ain't true unless where talking about uber cosmic deities.

Hulk is a super being, still not a cosmic deity. Him having unlimited strength is as b.s. as Surfer having unlimited Power Cosmic. Hulk is limited, Surfer is limited, - they aren't Eternity, Chaos, Order, LT, Death, etc. to have unlimited anything.

Hulk has limits. His body has a limit to what it takes. It's like saying DD can evolve from anything. Doomsday is a product of evolution and science. He can evolve pass some injuries. But really, can he evolve from ANYTHING? If Molecule Man, Galactus, or High Evolutionary to destroy him down to the subatomic level, blasted into oblivion, or de-evolve him to his first state of infancy, DD would be screwed.

DD has a limit. He ISN'T the personification of EVOLUTION; neither IS Hulk the personification of Rage and Strength.

I don't mean the winnings are even. I mean these guys can usually hand with Hulk to an extent and not get outright owned.

Even if Hulk has the potential to reach Mangog's strength level, will he have time to do it? Mangog starts off far far above Hulk's level. He kill Hulk before Hulk can even approach Mangog's level.

This is the same being that called Loki an insect compared to true gods (refering to himself), trapped Loki in mystical amber with much trouble and owning frost giants. Hulk isn't going to beat some who can matter manipulate and stomp him in a fight before he can try and reach Mangog's level to beat him.

olympian
"The turtle end up beating the hare doesn't he? Theoretically hulk would eventually surpass mangog in strength. "

I already explained why i dont view him doing it. He needs rage. If Hulk didnt needed rage to fuel his strenght, it would be something else.

Even so its still difficult to try to surpass someone strenght who already starts above and can give a kayo at any given moment.

"Go back and read tough guys post."

I dont need to re-read what he says. His m.o its always the same.

leonidas
leo peeks around and dares to step in to this conversation . . .

<<Hulk is a super being, still not a cosmic deity.>>

you're right of course beyonder. however, you brought up onslaught, who WAS at cosmic being level. the dude created a sun (powerful matter/reality altering skill!) and was able to laugh off the efforts of an enormously powerful gathering of heroes. why was onslaught able to enhance his strength so far? because of the scope of his psionic powers - a scope no one was able to see the extent of but that was clearly above cable and nate. nate himself can amp his strength to ridiculous numbers. by going toe-to-toe with onslaught, hulk DID show he could battle a 'cosmic level threat'.

i also wonder - if it WAS onslaught's goal to be free of his armor -- (which i agree with) why didn't HE get out of it himself? perhaps he couldn't? perhaps he needed a strong enough force to free him? and the only one strong enough . . .? speculation of course, but why else wouldn't he have simply shucked the armor?

now i guess you gotta ask -- was onslaught at/near skyfather level to answer the question of this battle. i would contend that he was at somewhere near that level based on the ease with which he disposed of juggernaut and the way he was able to battle the heroes (thor alone in the past has had a great showing against zeus). i'd say onslaught was somewhere close to thanos. (galactic storm and i debated this for quite a while and sort of came out thinking they were at least comparable).

so . . . if onslaught IS somewhere around thanos level, (and thanos -- himself a cosmic entity -- has expressed trepidation regarding fighting the hulk) then the question might as well be -- could THANOS beat mangog in a fist fight? he can draw on a seemingly endless cosmic source to amp his strength, so . . .

you can also look at the fact that a non-savage/intelligent hulk went toe-to-toe with the destroyer for quite a while (though ultimately in that fight it APPEARED (fight wasn't over) the destroyer's OVERALL power was going to be too much). destroyer is another cosmic being, capable of defeating odin. how would mangog do against the destroyer?

like thanos, the hulk can draw from a limitless supply for his strength. his drawing strength is similar to quasar's ability to draw power. both have a limitless supply from which to draw -- ie his strength is POTENTIALLY limitless. of course his durability isn't so that doesn't mean he can't be ko'd, but in terms of sheer strength it's possible for him to match/exceed mangog. and if he did, that wouldn't mean he DID reach infinite strength/rage - just that he reached a level above mangog.

as far as mangog getting stronger off hate -- that's never been definitively shown. his nature is still something of a mystery.

now, who would win this fight? i certainly think it's closer than some do. the title of the thread is ENRAGED hulk, so his strength will already have been FAR above base when he enters the fight. ultimately, though, i think mangog (like destroyer) is just too damn powerful overall (more durable, more impervious), plus he has other powers. so mangog would win this. but i DO think it would be a hell of a fight and a fun one to read if hulk was written to his potential.

'pologies for the essay as i slink back out of this forever-a-hot-button conversation . . .

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
leo peeks around and dares to step in to this conversation . . .

<<Hulk is a super being, still not a cosmic deity.>>

you're right of course beyonder. however, you brought up onslaught, who WAS at cosmic being level. the dude created a sun (powerful matter/reality altering skill!) and was able to laugh off the efforts of an enormously powerful gathering of heroes. why was onslaught able to enhance his strength so far? because of the scope of his psionic powers - a scope no one was able to see the extent of but that was clearly above cable and nate. nate himself can amp his strength to ridiculous numbers. by going toe-to-toe with onslaught, hulk DID show he could battle a 'cosmic level threat'.

He did. But only after Jean's help. Otherwise, Onslaught would've owned Hulk like he did Juggernaut. The fact that Hulk reach that level of strength was because of Jean. Hulk on his own would take some extensive time to reach that level. I mean beating up on Juggernaut physically ain't easily. Onslaught was that powerful.

Don't plot IMO. Hulk cracking up Onslaught's armor and the sacrfice of the heroes was so Marvel can make more money from Heroes Reborn and push Thunderbolt into mainstream attention.

From the comic book point, I don't know. Onslaught was powerful, but an idiot some times. Why he couldn't crack that armor was beyond me. Even during the slugfest, he seemed more powerful than Hulk.

Thor and the Avengers have gotten stomped by a serious Zeus. But I tend to see skyfathers leagues above herald level beings.

Plus, Thor was depowered during Onslaught saga. Strange and Surfer was nowhere in sight. Juggernaut for some reason got his gem ripped from his chest - a gem that was not suppose to be there in the first place. Onslaught Saga was full of holes. Where he truly was, I don't know. But I'll agree he's on Thanos' level.

Problem being Hulk needed Jean's help to rage up to that level. Question is will Hulk be able to reach that level on his own before Mangog, Thanos, or Onslaught kicks Hulk's ass?

Depends on Destroyers animator(s). Thor too has survive fights with Destroyer. When Destroyer faced off with the Celestials, it was powered by all the asgardians, except Odin. Destroyer rivaling Odin in power depends on who's controlling it.

The way I see it, Mangog would stalemate Destroyer in most fights. Mangog has always been shown to handle Thor like a child, much like Kurse does.

But how often in a fight is Hulk not enraged? The question is can he reach Mangog's level during a fight before he gets K.O.ed?

leonidas
<<But how often in a fight is Hulk not enraged? The question is can he reach Mangog's level during a fight before he gets K.O.ed?>>

good points, all. my contention isn't necessarily that he would win the fight, but rather than he has the potential to reach mangog's level of strength. i agree -- jean shutting off hulk helped him increase his strength more quickly, but jean didn't 'give hulk strength'. that level of strength IS achieveable by the hulk, perhaps, as you said, not quickly enough. but then again, thor HAS lasted in prolonged fights with mangog, so maybe his level isn't SO far beyond hulk that he would get the ko quickly enough and perhaps the hulk WOULD have the chance to reach his level.

anyway, i still say it would be a pretty good fight.

joesha28
"my contention isn't necessarily that he would win the fight, but rather than he has the potential to reach mangog's level of strength."

Yes, many are not seeing the POTENTIAL LIMITLESS strength....not really limitless. Maybe if Hulk runs, stop, get mad, run again, stop, get mad for at least an hour or more he might get to the level of Mangog.

"thor HAS lasted in prolonged fights with mangog, so maybe his level isn't SO far beyond hulk that he would get the ko quickly enough and perhaps the hulk WOULD have the chance to reach his level."

Thor did not use strength alone against Mangog. Thor had the skill to hang on, eventually only manage to defeat Mangog by killing him with a godblast in the mouth of Mangog.

joesha28
Here how Thor killed Mangog....

joesha28
GODBLAST!

joesha28
Does Hulk have Hulkblast?

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk is more than capable of not only matching mangog s strength/durability but surpassing it, and no not in aeons of time.its what his character is all about, damn how come u guys cant understanf simple characteristics of the guys you seem to read so much about

KillAll
just like he matched titannus blow for blow??? lol, you say the same things over and over and over again.

mangog is many many many times stronger than pretty much everybody... the destroyer *whom has beat hulk physically* juggernaut *whom has beat hulk physically* and probably titannus *whom has beaten hulk physically*

KillAll
when did that fight w/ mangog happen?

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
jggie has not beaten savage hulk ever. and character wise hulk is potentailly limitless in his strength potential, and more than capable of being written ,true to his character ,kicking mangogs butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.