Dooku and Ullic agaisnt The Exile(DS) and Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frobo
Who do you guys think would win? setting being The death star throne room? this also goes to show that i can make up a better thread in 30 seconds then any of those you've made in the past two days combined vercetti.

Darth Windu
Dooku and Ulic, probably. But this is debatable. Somewhat one-sided, but good thread anyway.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Who do you guys think would win? setting being The death star throne room? this also goes to show that i can make up a better thread in 30 seconds then any of those you've made in the past two days combined vercetti.

Dooku Ulic. Ulic was only second to Exar and Ulic was just with him. Exil is not close ot Exar. He's dead. Dooku and hold off Mace long enough for Ulic to come and help.

DarthGenises
This is pretty close but I think Ulic would beat Exile before Mace can beat Dooku. So I give it to Dooku and Ulic.

darth zamorak
Exactly my thoughts ulic takes the exile and then helps dooku with mace

tommy vercetti
u think this is better, im sorry frobo but this thread sucks
i havent even seen a thread from you that has had more than 5 replys ur an idiot and dont start on me because i will finish it u fool

Arbiter
Ulic takes Exile and Dooku can defeat Mace with or without Ulic's help.

Darth_Frobo
Remember the exile is pretty damn powerful he took out the three most powerful jedi and the three most powerful sith of his time one of which killed twelve sith assasins with one attack.

HimoKun
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
i havent even seen a thread from you that has had more than 5 replys ur an idiot and dont start on me because i will finish it u fool
I'm sorry, to say, but this thread has more than 5 replies, so you have seen a thread wityh more than five replies.

tommy vercetti
and ur obviously a bit dumb but when i make threads they are actually a bit more realistic and not one sided make a thread worth my time

tommy vercetti
and himokun i was exagerating u idiot

DarthGenises
Remember the exile is pretty damn powerful he took out the three most powerful jedi and the three most powerful sith of his time one of which killed twelve sith assasins with one attack.

But we don't know how good those assasins were. Anyways Ulic probably could have done that to.

HimoKun
and himokun i was exagerating u idiot

i'm sorry to say, but your calling a Valedictorian a idiot. I'm guessing that you were dropped as a child. Maybe almost drowned?

Darth Windu
The hell is this?! Tommy, no offense, but this is getting ridiculous. You argue with half the people on this forum! Now, there are resons that I know of for this, but settle it how we did. Just chill.

And Frobo, you too dude. Leave those kinds of remarks in the threads where they came from. If you read the thread with those six Ancient Sith, you'll see that I was pissed as hell. But in the very next thread, we started over. Do that. I know there're reasons, but if you do this, it'll make it better for everyone.

Peace.

tommy vercetti
ye but ur lying

Darth_Frobo

1.Unlike your threads this has some form of discussion and intelligent one at that it's also not a one sided ass whooping or involving charachters we know jack all about.

2.the number of replys have nothing to do with the quality of the thread and i can easily show you some that have over five also please explain your logic behind the number of replies determining how good a thread is.

3. I'm an idiot eh well let me put it this way for your simpleton ass, first off I can actually spell which is more then i can say for you, second I have more logic and reasoning skill in my pinky nail then you've demonstrated over the past two days. Third i don't threaten people over the internet because unlike you I'M NOT a hormonally challenged twelve year old whose i.q rivals that of the dirt i get on the bottom of my shoe.

tommy vercetti
windu i have been chilled but every forum i go too this darth frobo has written stuff about me making too many threads and how they are shit so i just wanted to say that his threads were terrible

HimoKun
1.Unlike your threads this has some form of discussion and intelligent one at that it's also not a one sided ass whooping or involving charachters we know jack all about.

2.the number of replys have nothing to do with the quality of the thread and i can easily show you some that have over five also please explain your logic behind the number of replies determining how good a thread is.

3. I'm an idiot eh well let me put it this way for your simpleton ass, first off I can actually spell which is more then i can say for you, second I have more logic and reasoning skill in my pinky nail then you've demonstrated over the past two days. Third i don't threaten people over the internet because unlike you I'M NOT a hormonally challenged twelve year old whose i.q rivals that of the dirt i get on the bottom of my shoe.

Calm down. You don't have ot vent anger on him. Just ignore him. It will do more damage than insulting them.

tommy vercetti
wow frobo u can spell well done do you want a blue peter badge

Admiral Akbar
and ur obviously a bit dumb but when i make threads they are actually a bit more realistic and not one sided make a thread worth my time

OH, plz your threads are terrible.

Darth Windu
People, stop dissing on tommy and his threads. tommy, relax.

tommy vercetti
himokun you dissapoint me. i would have expected more from a valedictorian u geek

Admiral Akbar
And your threads might be worth your time, but others might think differently.

Darth_Frobo

First off your opinions are worth nothing and neither is the time you would take to write them.

second this is a versus forum about star wars so much for realisim

third if you don't like it don't post in it obviously others find it a topic worth discussing and it atleast generates intelligent conversation noob.

Admiral Akbar
himokun you dissapoint me. i would have expected more from a valedictorian u geek

Dude shut up and grow some balls.

tommy vercetti
wow nice speech frobo . too bad it doesn't meen $h1t

HimoKun

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wow. Just wow. You have sa much talent as my ass. When you try to insult someone, get creative. Don't call them geek or something. Come up with something new and original. like

YOU ARE THE CHODEN ONE.

tommy vercetti
can the valedictorian not speak does he need the great admiral Ackbar to speak for him

Admiral Akbar
keep dissing and im gonna report.

Darth Windu
SUPER SITH NINJA JAWA TIME!!!!!! *transforms in a blaze of Jawistic light*

tommy vercetti
look himokun SPEAK ENGLISH ur not making any sense ur talking bs

Admiral Akbar
can the valedictorian not speak does he need the great admiral Ackbar to speak for him

I dont speak for anyone. I support them, and so far you have made many enemies.There is really no point posting here anymore, everyone will ignore you now.

HimoKun

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Your stupidity cracks me up. Your trying to use that I'm smart against me? You truly have no talent.

tommy vercetti
whatever u can report me for you have done yourself

Darth Windu
And AKbar, he's been reported four times between me and Janus. Now, why doesn't everyone listen to the peace-keeping GODDAMN JAWA!!

tommy vercetti
no homikun im taking the piss i dont think your smart u talk like u r a five year old and u lick ass

HimoKun
no homikun im taking the piss i dont think your smart u talk like u r a five year old and u lick ass

A five year old? Only because I don't resort to petty insults? Yes, that makes lots of sense, great one.

Darth Windu
Forget you people. . .

tommy vercetti
no that isnt the reason i think ur dumb thats the reason why i think ur a geek, i think ur dumb cos u dont make sense

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Forget you people. . .

I'm sorry, but I think it's funny how he tries to insult me. I'll stop now.

Admiral Akbar
yeh, im done posting here also.

Darth_Frobo
Well lets see first off tommy I gave you a gentle warning once unfortunatley i will have to be slightly less gentle this time around please excuse any slight spelling or grammatical errors as I'm fairly annoyed right now:

Vercetti you sir are a dumbass noob to the point in which your brain probably trickles out your ear as you sleep you are both a waste of air and skin and your very existence is a hate crime against the human race i've seen more logical beings flinging feces at each other in the zoo. I tried to politely tell you not to make too many threads but you decided to continue being a useless retard didn't you you frickin illiterate turd. what did you fall out of a tree house as a young child?did your parents failed attempts at drowning you once they realized what a stain upon the human race you are kill off your braincells? You sir are an ignorant insignificant noob whose stupidity is made up for by your lack of personality. I personally hope you stick a large tube full of roman candles up your ass then light it. perhaps that may remove filth like you from this world if someone died every time you said something stupid then there wouldn't be enough human beings left on this planet for me to be giving you this bashing. so I don't waste any more time on a disgrace like you I will stop typing now with the hope that perhaps their is some justice in the world and you suffer in ways to make up for your blight upon our species as a whole.

Darth_Frobo
I'm done too

Admiral Akbar
Oh here is another one.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Oh here is another one.

Thant one's incomplete. Instead of 'off' it's 'of'

HimoKun
Well lets see first off tommy I gave you a gentle warning once unfortunatley i will have to be slightly less gentle this time around please excuse any slight spelling or grammatical errors as I'm fairly annoyed right now:

Vercetti you sir are a dumbass noob to the point in which your brain probably trickles out your ear as you sleep you are both a waste of air and skin and your very existence is a hate crime against the human race i've seen more logical beings flinging feces at each other in the zoo. I tried to politely tell you not to make too many threads but you decided to continue being a useless retard didn't you you frickin illiterate turd. what did you fall out of a tree house as a young child?did your parents failed attempts at drowning you once they realized what a stain upon the human race you are kill off your braincells? You sir are an ignorant insignificant noob whose stupidity is made up for by your lack of personality. I personally hope you stick a large tube full of roman candles up your ass then light it. perhaps that may remove filth like you from this world if someone died every time you said something stupid then there wouldn't be enough human beings left on this planet for me to be giving you this bashing. so I don't waste any more time on a disgrace like you I will stop typing now with the hope that perhaps their is some justice in the world and you suffer in ways to make up for your blight upon our species as a whole.

Wow. That was long. Very nice. You put it in lamen terms so he could understand it. Ver nice. yes

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by HimoKun
Thant one's incomplete. Instead of 'off' it's 'of'

I made that picture. Its not a internet typo, sorry.

Admiral Akbar
Well i dident really make it.... Check out the site.

tommy vercetti
look frobo ur a geek so i will try my best to talk in your language. Yoe have the mental age of a retarded monkey. talking to you is like talking to a creatin who was born in a world that contained a vacuum that sucked out brain cells. The whole world trembles before my geeky wit. I control my awesome army of garden gnomes with my huge brain. Was that ok frobo, talking geek that is. I suppose im not as great as geek master frobo but i gave it a shot

tommy vercetti
and what is it with ur name u wannabee frodo.

Darth Windu
See, now you two've crossed the line. We've gone from a debate about the fight on the first post to an argument that's spanned this entire thread.

darthrevan89
Tommy...get the hell off these forums.

Darth_Glentract
hey man. cool down. give him a few days to shake off some newbishness

Darth_Glentract
just kidding. i hadn't read his post.

Tommy...get the hell off these forums.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, agreed.

Darth_Glentract
i wonder sometimes if all of you guys are Vulcans. I mean, you guys deal in logic alone(except for a certain few losers). Kind of strange that a SW forum most represents a ST species.

Darth Windu
Oooteenie!! 70m=PWN3D!! W3'r3 d0n3. N3X7 4R637!!

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
i wonder sometimes if all of you guys are Vulcans. I mean, you guys deal in logic alone(except for a certain few losers). Kind of strange that a SW forum most represents a ST species.

Ummm, okay.

HimoKun
look frobo ur a geek so i will try my best to talk in your language. Yoe have the mental age of a retarded monkey. talking to you is like talking to a creatin who was born in a world that contained a vacuum that sucked out brain cells. The whole world trembles before my geeky wit. I control my awesome army of garden gnomes with my huge brain. Was that ok frobo, talking geek that is. I suppose im not as great as geek master frobo but i gave it a shot

Please, just calm down, stop insulting, or leave this forum and never come back.

Darth_Frobo
LOL..intelligence means being a geek so since being smart makes you a geek there's one thing we know for sure...drum roll please... you're definitley not a geek.

Bobafetty
You cant really include the exile in versus threads.

Bobafetty
we dont know how strong the character has made him, what is allign,ment is, and what is powers are.

Darth_Frobo
why not he's just like revan

HimoKun
Originally posted by Bobafetty
You cant really include the exile in versus threads.

Yes, you can. So by your logic, we can't include Revan either, right?

When we include these characters, we only talk about the things they definately did.

Fishy
We know more things for sure about Revan then about the Exile though, not that it matters we don't know shit about Tulak Hord and he's still put into fights.

Darth_Frobo
I agree on the whole not knowing something about a charachter so we can't include him thing in that case we'd only have movie charachters and exar kun.

As for me being a geek and you calling me a frodo rip off...right...noob I play triple a sports half the time and I probably have more friends then you have braincells (anyhting is more then none)

Darth_Frobo
i'll drop it now as long as he does i just got pissed sorry i know i was a little immature there.

Captain REX
Is that Tommy fellow still bitching in here? And are we all still groaning and complaining?

Darth_Janus
I think it's his nap time. He hasn't insulted anyone in some time.

Darth Windu
He's been PWN3D. . . .

Darth_Janus
lol omfg totly pwn3d

Darth Windu
beyond pwnage. . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.