The [Adjectiveless] X-Men!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

munkiesarus
Thead for discussion of Havok's current X-Men team; there's no official thread for it (as checked in the Search feature.)

Well I've read issues 173 and 174, and pretty much liked the idea of Mysique wanting to JOIN the X-MEN! But what a BIG let down that she goes away. This is just like Golgotha, leaving us with that "uhhh...now what?" feeling. We're back where we started, except Milligan just tore apart the Remy/Rogue relationship.

I'm only buying 174 (already ordered, can't cancel) though I've got both 173 and 174 on the computer. No matter, I'll live, but I know I am NOT going to buy that stupid Black Panther crossover...I mean it's like what they used to do in those 90s when sales were down, those variant giant peice-them-together covers and the holographic cards you were supposed to place inbetween everything...uhghgugh. Like, who reads Black Panther?

I only hope Emma stays around with this team...the more the better, I believe. Her Golgotha involvement was cool, and she's a major major player in this Mystique thing. I doubt she'll be stepping around with Black Panther in the next arc...this series doesn't deserve ME anymore.

And 174's pencil's seemed to be lacking Larroca's usual goodness and all around gorgeous art.

crimsonphoenix
havoks team is ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.