Human Torch vs Human Torch vs Magma vs Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

methius
Who is the master of the flame?

stormfront13
magma should win seeing as she has other powers than fire and lava

ALEMASTER
wat about sunpyre and sunspot and nova and firelord

but i'd say magma

thezenbrawler
pyro, he can manipulate all others flame, but then again, whats he gonna do, torch human torch? (not johnny storm)

phase
I think pyro wud take this their fire power can not touch him and he can redirect it back at them.

Not much effect i no but when they realise they can't hurt him and they concentrate on each other he'll have time to slip away and find a bucket of water! ;-)

willRules
Human torch wins

phase
because...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by methius
Who is the master of the flame?

Master of the flame? Pyro. Easily.

These other guys are awesome at producing flames and manipulating them to a certain degree, but Pyro's a freakin artist when it comes to flame control. Sure, he can't really defeat these other guys with his powers, but he can manipulate their flames all day long.

willRules
well I didn't say pyro cos he is six feet under.............be kinda hard to do anything in this fight................

Lord Magnus
So, Pyro can make a giant eagle out of solid fire, Storm could fly, and Magma could drown them both with lava. And Human Torch can fly. I'd say Human Toorch is out. So it's down to Human Torch vs. Pyro vs. Magma...

Dark Urizen
Def. Johnny Storm. Even Reed said there's nobody else on the planet that knows more about fire than him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.