Superman vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Can a kick a-- hunter take on Superman?

pr1983
Originally posted by Fanboy
Can a kick a-- hunter take on Superman?

No...

CorderaMitchell
Predator, easy...

zachrivard
superman is way to fast predator wont see whats commin till his head is off his body

colossus17
u stupid idiots....they have claws...and stuff.......they can cut superman's flesh with ease....unless wolverine who now has been upgraded to class 70 comes in to help..i dont see sups staying alive

Tron
Y'all are some cruel bastards.laughing out loud

PimpXMaster
The Super Homey stands, no chance. Super Homey Will get served, by Pred homey with his Homey Gadgets.

thezenbrawler
how do the claws tear through supermans flesh?was that a joke post?

Hit_and_Miss
this another fanboy thread?

Juntai
Superman hits him so hard he splatters across the wall in a disgusting goo.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by zachrivard
superman is way to fast predator wont see whats commin till his head is off his body

Superman may need the whole JLa, because he is screwed....

Pointinel
eeew @ juntai

then supes sits like THIS

Juntai
Didnt this happen in the comics already .. .?
And Supes didnt even have his powers, for some ****ed up reason..?
And still won?
lmao.

Solidus Snake
listen juntai. they are baiting u. dont fall in their trap

Dark Thor
can Superman see the Predators with his x-ray vision?

The Cajun725
this was in a comic book already superman beat predator while losing his powers so yes superman wins

CorderaMitchell
Predator haters, predator owns this match before the bell rings, preds have been fighting for a long time, and makes supes training look like "boy scouts".

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Predator haters, predator owns this match before the bell rings, preds have been fighting for a long time, and makes supes training look like "boy scouts".

agreed.....they are agile....and can slice his flesh and kill him...he has no chance....also they can lift like 2 tons....which should give sups some trouble

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
agreed.....they are agile....and can slice his flesh and kill him...he has no chance....also they can lift like 2 tons....which should give sups some trouble
They have infrared, supes has NOTHING that matches that.

Dizzle
Now an elder pred is overkill... One of them'd be beatin up on 50 of the Superman... at the same time! Oh... Burn...

JIHAD!!!!!!!

The Cajun725
are you numb in the head i like predators way more than i like superman read the comics though superman beats him while losing his powers that seems to happen alot when he fights movie monsters happened with xenomorphs to but he was rescued before he died

Dizzle
You... do know that everyone's kidding... right?

Predator by a mile.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by The Cajun725
are you numb in the head i like predators way more than i like superman read the comics though superman beats him while losing his powers that seems to happen alot when he fights movie monsters happened with xenomorphs to but he was rescued before he died

I don't think its my head who's numb.

The ones in the movies don't get proper respect.

Just because you like superman more doesn't mean you have to make the preds look bad.

The Cajun725
do you not read what i say i cant stand superman never really liked any dc characters all that much besides batman but thats just how it went down

CorderaMitchell
do you not read what i say i cant stand superman never really liked any dc characters all that much besides batman but thats just how it went down

Then why do you make the predators look bad?

I'm just kidding man, I'm being my usual smartass self, the preds lose. smokin'

The Cajun725
Then why do you make the predators look bad?

I'm just kidding man, I'm being my usual smartass self, the preds lose. smokin'
oh well its good you told me that i was about to get pissed off and nobody likes me when im pissed because im not like hulk instead of turning green i turn into a mega a$$ lol

CorderaMitchell
oh well its good you told me that i was about to get pissed off and nobody likes me when im pissed because im not like hulk instead of turning green i turn into a mega a$$ lol

I was going to keep on, but I get into these fights like every day, and I get tired of dealing with fanboys, and making them look bad.

Guess who comes out as the bad guy? Me, because I shut them down.

It sucks, I'm redeeming myself.

pr1983
You guys are terrible...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by pr1983
You guys are terrible...

Supes is terrible. stick out tongue

pr1983
Supes is terrible. stick out tongue

Flamey lookin skulls are terrible...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by pr1983
Flamey lookin skulls are terrible...

Oooooohhhhh, good one.

Its a demilich, I don't really think it flames, it is a lich that...

Never mind...

Farseer
See here's comic proof that Supes gets beat by the Pred, so it's all Predator here. confused

http://stonerworld.netfirms.com/pred_kills_supes.JPG

colossus17
Originally posted by Dizzle
Now an elder pred is overkill... One of them'd be beatin up on 50 of the Superman... at the same time! Oh... Burn...

JIHAD!!!!!!!

JIHAD my ass.....

CorderaMitchell
Yep, supes fanboys have taken over, they don't wanna see the truth.

pr1983
Oooooohhhhh, good one.

Its a demilich, I don't really think it flames, it is a lich that...

Never mind...

laughing

Originally posted by Farseer
See here's comic proof that Supes gets beat by the Pred, so it's all Predator here. confused

http://stonerworld.netfirms.com/pred_kills_supes.JPG

laughing

thezenbrawler
how does predator even harm superman, a freakin alien can beat a predator, and some of u are saying superman cant? i give supes 10/10 wins here, hes battin bout 100%

pr1983
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
how does predator even harm superman, a freakin alien can beat a predator, and some of u are saying superman cant? i give supes 10/10 wins here, hes battin bout 100%

We're being sarcastic...

Farseer
Could you not feel the sarcasm dripping off my post with the very badly drawn pic (I'm no artist but even in that one I wasn't even trying)?

colossus17
Originally posted by thezenbrawler

dude did u see his claws....he can just scratch his flesh...2-3 blows and superman is dead....also i heard their blood is really liquid kryptonite...even without thier blood....they are to fast strong and agile for sups...i mean like dude they can lift 2 tons..and are really fast...sups wont be able to harm them with his punches.....

Farseer
Man, don't you know how fast concentrated acid goes thru steel? Superman is "The man of Steel" after all

Dizzle
Originally posted by colossus17
JIHAD my ass.....

Did you miss the beginning of the Superman Fanboy Jihad? It was epic...

colossus17
Originally posted by Dizzle
Did you miss the beginning of the Superman Fanboy Jihad? It was epic...

sorry took the word out of context.......i am an ex soldier....

Grammaton
I think Arnie vs. Superman would be a better matchup cool seeing how he kicked the Predator's head in.

Fanboy
He did not kick the predators head in the predator killed itself Arnold Swarchenheimer got his a-- kicked and ran away like a bi--. Ok and another thing Predator lifting 2 tons? Spiderman lifting 10 tons hit Superman with all he had after the red sun radiaton wore off Spider-man hurt himself trying to hit him.

Darth Sparhawk
Well, I love the Predators, but I can't see what can they do against Supes...

joesha28
Well i fought superman before..... he said i was good. But i decided that we call it a draw.

Fanboy
Wow Joesha28 is such a wierd guy. Okay 2 weeks no posting whats up guys? Seriously?

King KAM
Superman fries him with the heat vision, and then goes and makes love to Lois, while i film! ALRIGHT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.