Team Marvel vs Team Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Battle takes place on a desolate, primitive planet w/ a hot sun

Marvel Team:
Gladiator(Confident)
Silver Surfer
Thor
Enraged Hulk
Dr Strange
Adam Warlock
Quasar
Iron-Man

vs

Team DC:
Angry Superman
Orion full-force
Dr Fate
Flash (Wally)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom

zachrivard
DC wins hows gonna kill flash?

hoorayforpeepee
silver surfer and gladiator are both much faster than flash.

kgkg
Marvel Team wins too many team killers

nimbus006
First of all Silver Surfer would kill Flash in two seconds then move on to help Quasar with Green Latern...Gladiator and Superman, stalemate for a while could go either way, Strange makes Fate his pet, Thor battles Wonderwoman for a while but gets the better of her, Adam Warlock and MartianManhunter go at it (undecided who takes this one, Iron man and Hulk are a problem b/c both of them are to slow to really give anyone here a fight. i really cant say who wins this, its pretty evenly matched.

thezenbrawler
silver surfer is not faster than the flash, ss can fly over 99% of the speed of light, while wally runs multiples of the speed of light, now if you were talking about barry allen or jay garrick, then youd be right, but wally can run much faster than any of the flashes before him. the following is from dcuguide.com, cant put a link until i am more recognized - Wally West can now run faster than any of the other Flashes before him, if he hits light speed he is catapulted into the Speed Force with an effect that often means that he enters the timestream allowing him to time travel under the control of the Speed Force.

HigH ScholaR
silver surfer can exceed the speed of light entering hyper space but doesn't really do this while fighting. ithink team marvel takes this as most in their team with a few exceptions are just a bit more than what dc can handle.

beer

Metalmanx
I think Msrvel team takes this, too. I believe that eventually Silver Surfer would find a way to attack Flash, maybe even employ Strange to use some magic to stop Wally. I dunno.

But Marvel team wins.

kgkg
wally needs time to each light speed.

Gladiator , Silver Surfer will easily break him to bits

Dark Thor
MArvel

doctorstrongbad
Team Marvel wins this easy. smile

Juntai
Glad and Surfer don't fight that fast though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.