My baby's in hospital..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Jamie had to go into hospital last night as he has developed an infection. He's being kept in, I don't know how long for, but they had to send me home cry Hospital policy, obviously...

I just wanted to share this with you as I feel quite low right now, I'm at home alone and I'm so worried about him sad

Ladyluck
aww sad hug

Hulk Power
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure he'll be alright....

DarkC
Oh, damn!!! He'll be ok, he'll be ok. An infection's something the doctors can fix.
Next time you visit, tell ThunDA that some random 15-year old stranger from the internet sends his concerns.

impchimp
Originally posted by Syren
Jamie had to go into hospital last night as he has developed an infection. He's being kept in, I don't know how long for, but they had to send me home cry Hospital policy, obviously...

I just wanted to share this with you as I feel quite low right now, I'm at home alone and I'm so worried about him sad
awwww!i h8 it when babies get sick!!!!

Syren
laughing out loud Thanks guys... Chelsea already said something similar..

I'm sure he'll be quite touched, actually.

I saw a guy outside the hospital when I left and his wife had just given birth, I told him to give her my congratulations and he laughed... he said she'd probably kill him if he told her some chick said well done big grin

Syren
Originally posted by impchimp
awwww!i h8 it when babies get sick!!!!

Not my actual baby laughing I mean my boyf, but I call him my baby embarrasment

DarkC
Well, best of luck to him.

May Elune Shine Upon Him...

impchimp

I saw a guy outside the hospital when I left and his wife had just given birth, I told him to give her my congratulations and he laughed... he said she'd probably kill him if he told her some chick said well done big grin
laughing out loud

impchimp
Not my actual baby laughing I mean my boyf, but I call him my baby embarrasment
oops.

bilb
oh i wondered when yous said they made you leave... still all my love & good wishes to bring him home to you again

chelsea17

And Chelsea is always right happy

haha, she would wonder why another girl was talking to her husband. But that's the way us girls arestick out tongue

Pandabear
im sorry to hear that, i hope he gets better

Darth_Janus
Hm. Came across this, and though I'm not exactly familiar with either of you, I wish you best of luck nonetheless.

shellie
my best wishes and thoughts on him getting better soon kear-bear hug

SlipknoT
You Have Kids? shock

hotsauce6548

I thought you meant your baby, at first... embarrasment

Anyway, tell him he has hotsauce's hope. stick out tongue

Masrix
Well reamber give him lots of kisses and hugs and other stuff when he gets better!

*Georgina_A*

Aww, I'm sorry sad but I'm sure he'll be fine hug I know how you feel Kez...

Lana
Yikes, Kez sad hug

I'm sure Jamie'll be fine....wish him well for me, k?

Syren
He's home guys cry And the words mean a lot, to both of us.

Ok, so he wasn't exactly dying, but at 2am things always seem a lot worse than they are yes

He's just on a course of antibiotics so he'll be his usual, lively self within a few weeks big grin

*Georgina_A*
Aww, I'm glad he's okay Kez hug

a1hsauce
smile im glad hes alright.

Syren
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.