name this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shinee4eva
Hi, this is driving me nutts. I am trying to figure out the nameof this movie I saw eons ago in the mid 80s. Its a computer movie. i think the film is based in california. this guy is trying to get into a symphony. he plays the cello or the bass. he buys a computer. something happens to the pc. i think he spills milk or h2o on the keyboard. there is a short circuit and the computer becomes alive. it starts to think for itself and eventually gets jealous of this guy (it wants him to spend all the time with the pc). it eventually drives him madd bc everything is electronic and takes control of his life. where he couldn't go to the movies with this girl (from the symphony) and pay with a credit/debit card bc the pc found out and told the other pc in the movie theater to have the lady behind the counter cut his card in two...eventually i think the man destroys the pc. I'd really like to see it again. Does anyone know the name of this movie??? Please help.

Omegaman
The movie is call "Electric Dreams". Good movie, I love most movies with Virgina Madsen in it!!

concreteblond78
Wow good call Omegaman, as soon as I read his discription i totally knew it. Not many would! smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.