The Coolest Sith Lord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Ok this is not the best Sith Lord or the greatest Sith Lord or the most powerful this is a poll on the coolest Sith Lord.

Human Vader
Kun, I envy his hair, mine's not quite that long. sigh.

I like OT Sidious too, how his hood covered most of his face and he was very dark and mysterious. He was also that way in TPM and AOTC, but he was ruined in ROTS, he acted all crazy and stupid and Ian had put on a few pounds since the last movie if you know what I mean. He just looked like some deformed, fat old f*ck.

Oh and ROTS Vader of course, I mean the suit is sweet, but before he got the suit he was aewsome, just full of rage and hatred and you could see it in his eyes and his facial expressions. Plus his robes were pretty bad ass.

But yeah anyways Kun was awesome, he's my favorite.

darthrevan89
Lol my hair is longer than Kun's

Human Vader
I envy thee, mine only comes down just above my shoulders. I've been growing for like a year too. Growing hair is tedious work kids, plus the fact that my parents make me get it cut every few months doesnt help either.....

Darth_Nihilus86
Darth Sion definately had the bad ass look i think he was the coolest looking even though not the most powerful.

Count Dooku
You can all guess who my favorite is.

Fishy
Originally posted by Count Dooku
You can all guess who my favorite is.

Darth Sion?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Fishy
Darth Sion?

But of course....

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bangin.gif

Stealth Agent
Why would your screen name be Count Dooku if your favorite person is Darth Sion?

Darth_Janus
lmao... wow

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lmao... wow

Indeed

Morridini
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Why would your screen name be Count Dooku if your favorite person is Darth Sion?

Kidding right?

The coolest Sith is without doubt Kun, Vader comes in as second.

Darth_Rankkor
Darth Tyrannus for his lightsaber skill and Sidious for his skill on manipulation and sweet talk.

Darth Faunus
lmao... wow

Wow, indeed.

Illustrious
Naga Sadow. That guy was a badass with awesome skills and didn't fool around.

And yes, I have to register my astonishment at the "sarcasm" too: "Wow."

Darth Somebody
Coolness? Darth Vader. No other Star Wars villain compares in the slightest - to the icon that Vader has become. He may not be the most powerful, the smartest, or a true giant in the face of the ancient Sith. But Vader is the ultimate movie villain. His fame and renown are beyond all others.

In other places...

Sidious - he manipulated those of even the highest will. He controlled the one being destined to destroy him into serving him. Thanks to him, the Sith controlled the galaxy - and he was the head of the Empire, which was the most powerful galactic regime in history.

Revan - one HELL of a tactical mind. He is like the courageous version of Sidious. No where near Sidious's political skills, but by far the superior military commander. Almost conquered the Republic through sheer force.

Nai Fohl
Dooku / Tyranus is the coolest...

He toyed with Anakin "Chosen One" Skywalker and Obi-Wan "Mr. Resourcefulness" Kenobi and made them look like Padawans. He could compete with people like Yoda and Mace in a lightsaber duel and he was not that shabby when it came to force powers.

And this was Christopher Lee...Darth Saruman > all. wink

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Nai Fohl

He toyed with Anakin "Chosen One" Skywalker and Obi-Wan "Mr. Resourcefulness" Kenobi and made them look like Padawans. He could compete with people like Yoda and Mace in a lightsaber duel and he was not that shabby when it came to force powers.

Yay!

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Nai Fohl

Sev'rance Tann - Sith Apprentice, killed a few Jedi

Asajj Ventress - First Commander of CIS, Gave anakin that nice Scar...

Grievous - Second Commander of CIS, was rebuilt by Dooku, taught to Lightsaber it up by Dooku and gave Obi a run for his money NOT TO MENTION he killed several jedi.

Dooku controlled the Seperatists, mastered the greatest lightsaber form, cut whiney Anakins arm off, almost killed Kenobi twice and he was a Jedi for around seventy years.

Damn, he's cool.

Darth_Janus
Yes, Christopher Lee rulez!!!!

Darth Somebody, you need an avatar and a sig... I almost skip your posts because I don't see them.

And Nai, nice new sig! Oooteenie!

Nai Fohl
Yes, Christopher Lee rulez!!!!

Darth Somebody, you need an avatar and a sig... I almost skip your posts because I don't see them.

And Nai, nice new sig! Oooteenie!

Thx !

Kun-ni Habeo
REvan is very cool

Aduruth
since no vader, is revan. but it is a tie between those 2 for me.

Darth Sparhawk
Sidious in ROTJ, he looked so cadeverous. I was very young when I watched the movie for a first time and he scarred the hell out of me.

ESB-1138
Dude, where's Darth Vader?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Dude, where's Darth Vader?

I ran out of choices and Vader was unable to fit. Besides Vader sucks.

Darth Somebody
Well, technically, Vader IS by far the most popular of Sith Lords. And yes, his style and aura would probably make him the coolest Sith Lord.

Gryn Jabar
Nihilus. Or Bao-Dur.

Revan Souer
If it wasn't for the prequels Vader would be the main man, but as Ana he's a winny bugger. Stop Crying ang Force Choke Obi Wan you idiot. But now I would go for Revan cool as S==t and nobody know whether its a very scary man or a woman with PMT, both very scary.

Redeemer
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Well, technically, Vader IS by far the most popular of Sith Lords. And yes, his style and aura would probably make him the coolest Sith Lord.

Now who the hell told you Vader was the most popular, Goddamnit?

joeyvermont
bao dur isnt a sith lord

Hello Friend
No Vader = Failed poll.

zephiel7
I liked Revan, a very intelligent, powerful, and charismatic Sith Lord.

I don't care what anybody says. Revan had style, I mean the whole dark hood and claustrophobic mask. When Bastilla and her Jedi groupies boarded Revan's ships, that lightsabre pose he/she was in proves it. He/she never bought into the dual sabre fad. My last point, he/she was mysterious and knew not to waste words.

Numan
Originally posted by Lord Septimus
Now who the hell told you Vader was the most popular, Goddamnit?

Well generally he is. I mean the magority of Star Wars fans don't follow the EU. Vader is widely known, he is mentioned on numerous songs, films etc. It is only really the die hard Star Wars fans that don't think he is all that.

General G
I would say Sidious or Revan, they are awesome.

Revan, his mysterious, evil look to him and battle tactics

Sidious, his manipulation skills, voice, lightsaber skills (even though we see him in only one battle), and force lightning.

DE Calvin
Bane. He kills kiddies in front of their parents to see the pain. Thats hardcore Sithing.

Tangible God
Originally posted by General G
I would say Sidious or Revan, they are awesome.

Revan, his mysterious, evil look to him and battle tactics

Sidious, his manipulation skills, voice, lightsaber skills (even though we see him in only one battle), and force lightning. Ditto.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Numan
Well generally he is. I mean the magority of Star Wars fans don't follow the EU. Vader is widely known, he is mentioned on numerous songs, films etc. It is only really the die hard Star Wars fans that don't think he is all that.

^yes

And on that same note: Why isn't Maul on that list? He's a helluvalot cooler (and far more famous) than any of those video game or comic book characters.

Faroth
Darth Sion looks like some spawn of evil, so he's cool
Revan... has a cool head thing, so he's cool
Palpatine.... has a weird but cool laugh
Dooku is cool because... of his attitude
and... Maul has the cool Zabrakian tattoos, plus he only says one sentence in the entire movie which makes him mysterious.

Oh, and Revan, is Anakin had Force gripped Obi-Wan, he would've simply resisted it.

JaehSkywalker
don't know them except two of them...

Numan
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^yes

And on that same note: Why isn't Maul on that list? He's a helluvalot cooler (and far more famous) than any of those video game or comic book characters.

Yeah the same goes to Maul, though not on such a high scale.

((The_Anomaly))
First off, how can you not include Vader in this poll? What the f**k?

And its no secret that my favorite Sith is Sidious/ Palpatine. Not only is he my favorite Sith lord, he is my favorite Star Wars Character.

He is the embodiment of evil, power, and cunning. Hes the perfect archetypal villain, Palpatine is da man!

Darth Traya
Yeah, Vader is pretty badass.

My favourite "Sith" has to be Traya.

((The_Anomaly))
I would have never known stick out tongue

DarthMaul9123
if maul were here his horns would tear it up

DarthMaul9123
and his tatoos

Itzak
Darth Revan.

DarthBanevv
I would've voted for Darth Bane....But I know nothing about him so I clicked Revan since there is no Vader. As I said in the "which Sith Lord do you admire most?" thread I admire Revan most.

Blaxican_Jedi
VAder was the coolest. To bad theirs no vader cause now your entire poll sucks ass.

VISQUIS
Wheres Nihilus,hes cool

Darth Sandwich
i wuz gonna say darth revan cos of his cool mask, but dooku did cut off whiney anakin's arm.suckerrrr.

VISQUIS
Nihilus is my favourite

VISQUIS
Nihlus

VISQUIS
Nihilus i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.