would the Marvel-Earth villains triumph?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
if it weren't the case that in comics good guys must always win in the end?

Let's say all the Marvel villains decided to team up against all the heroes and actually fought an all out WAR, would they succeed?

Only earth characters (ie Magneto, Apocalypse) are allowed (no galactus, phoenix, etc)

willRules
I think the Heroes would win cos more of them are team players..........

HigH ScholaR
considering they have heavy hitters count nafaria, onslaught, kang,ultron, morgan ley fay etc then the villains but obvioulsly the heroes would come up with a weapon to win the battle or suddenly the scarlet witch's powers does the impossible and wisks them to another dimension.

i think the last standing would be hulk etc te heavy hitters. and captain america because that is what mostly happens.

willRules
Franklin Richards was an opponent that even Onslaught considered powerful. The Beyonder is a good guy. TOAA Im pretty certain is a good guy, and that is the most powerful source in the universe, even more powerful than phoenix, which is also by the way a good guy..........

masterbruce
I limited this thread to EARTH characters ONLY...

ScarletSpider
I don't think they could. Too many clashing egos and whatnot. You'll never see Doom, Magneto, Zemo, Red Skull and Ultron work together, and that's a team that could feasibly do it.

masterbruce
too many clashing egos is generally a plot device to help writers let the good guys win

these villains are extremely intelligent and ambitious and surely they realize that if they don't work together, they stand no chance, so I'm sure they would team up, even if only for a brief time

remember, even in our own history, egomaniacal leaders have teamed up when necessary so it isn't a stretch by any means

willRules
Yes but their is no experience behind that teamwork for the villains.

Oh and sorry I didnt read the bit bout Earth only heroes......... embarrasment

Omega-level
Probably heroes, because of team work. Doom specially would spend more time trying to take on his side than fighting the X-men, the Avengers, the FF, etc. Or do you imagine Magneto working with the Red Skull?

S-Ranger
Sorry to draw a comparasion with DC but unless they get some strong figurehead leaders to rally under and keep it tight they'll end up like the villain force in Crisis on Infinte Earths which didn't turn out pretty for the villains in the end even though they pwned everyone at the start.

Just look at the Thunderbolts though even when they first arrived on the scene and dind't have much experience they still did pretty well all they need is some strong leaders and time to gel and the y could do it.

Howard_Jones
Pride goeth before a fall, and these guys have too much pride.

btw, shouldn't this be in vs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.