What horror movie have you seen the most times?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
and how many times have you seen it?

I have to estimate but,I have seen NOES 4(dream master) about 30 times it is my favourite movie of all time smile

tabby999
dunno, Undead maybe, From Dusk Till Dawn maybe, i dont know

papabeard
Shaun of the Dead

Scream

Evil Dead
Either A Nightmare on Elm Street........or Hellraiser.........

I estimate I've seen both well over 100 times..........perhaps closer to 150.........

b-dan
Freddy`s dead: the final nightmare

Jason_Krueger
John Carpenter's The Thing I have seen it either on my DVD copy or on TV over 150 times......each time never gets old.....also I have also watched Tom Savini's remake of Night of the Living Dead quite a few times also.

MildPossession
Scream, seen it god knows how many times.

Deano
nightmare on elm street

punkrocker666
house of wax jeepercreepers 1 and 2

Movie_Geek_
The Ring...Seen it WAY to many times...every sleep over. I was geting ready to kill myself no need to wait 7 days.

BackFire
I've seen TCM over 200 times.

Impediment
I estimate I've seen Evil Dead 2 at least 150 times, and I've definitley seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Shining anywhere from 75 to 100 times.

Deano
its impossible to watch a movie 200 times lol

Impediment
And why exactly is that, Deano?

Deano
well i dunno how you can keep count for a start
stick out tongue

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire
I've seen TCM over 200 times.

surprise surprise wink

Cinemaddiction
Probably "Scream". "SOTD" I know I have seen atleast 10 times, 3 in the theatre alone.

BackFire
Originally posted by Deano
its impossible to watch a movie 200 times lol

It's an estimate.

kmcdude
I have also seen friday the 13 part 2 at least 20 times

Dr. Octagon
all the Hannibal Lecter and Leprechaun movies.

Dr. Octagon
except Manhunter^ i haven't seen that too much.

Evil Dead
well....NOES and Hellraiser are two of my favorite horror films, always have been. I know for a fact that I've seen them both atleast once a month for the past 10 years. That's 120 times each right there........not counting all the times I had seen either in the years before.........or all the times I may have watched either movie 3-4 times in the same month. For example, I've already watched Hellraiser twice this month......and it's only half way through.

that's an easy way to estimate........if you have a favorite movie, you probably watch it very often.

papabeard
Dog Soldiers and The Exorcist

SlipknoT
True, I've seen Mallrats and The Thing Countless times.

kmcdude
I love mallrats!,lol I never get bored of that movie!

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
well....NOES and Hellraiser are two of my favorite horror films, always have been. I know for a fact that I've seen them both atleast once a month for the past 10 years. That's 120 times each right there........not counting all the times I had seen either in the years before.........or all the times I may have watched either movie 3-4 times in the same month. For example, I've already watched Hellraiser twice this month......and it's only half way through.

that's an easy way to estimate........if you have a favorite movie, you probably watch it very often.

ive never considered hellraiser a movie you can watch over and over again.
NOES i can understand..ive probably watched that about 25 times..thats alot considerin ive only been into horror films for about 4 years

kmcdude
yeah,as much as I love hellraiser I agree,I have proberly seen it about 5 times and thats enough.

The Cajun725
ive seen the house dozens and dozens of times

Rob Owns You
The original TCM

Evil Dead
completely understandable. I guess it really just depends on how much you are into movies. Myself, I watch atleast one movie but usually 2 a day.........on weekends I watch 3-4 a day. It's basically all I do.

Impediment
Usually, what I do is put a movie on for nothing more than background noise. Oddly enough it helps me to concentrate, and what is more soothing than Evil Dead 2? "Dead by dawn! Dead by dawn!"

romper_stomper
last house on the left,texas chainsaw massacre,i spit on your grave and cannibal holocaust all seen about 40 times each and i wanna watch at least another 40 times each

fuman_skeeto17
i love horor and suspense movies and i dont seem to get bored watching it agian and again... i watch Texas chainsaw masscre for many times already i can no longer recall....its one of my faorite movies along with "jason x", "holloween ressurection "and vampire 2000 and the latest House of Wax....

fuman_skeeto17
hello guys! can you suggest some horror or suspense movies that are just so cool and scary...

BaronOBeefDip
It's a tie between Nightmare On Elm Street and Psycho. And, I have no idea how many times I've watched either.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Wow. I would probably get sick of a movie if I watched it every month for ten years.

beta-wolf_101
I've seen Six Sense 972 times not counting the theater visit (OCD) over the 16 years since I have to watch it every day.

evildeaddesigns
SCREAM AND THE SHINING...........
Hundreds of times.

kmcdude
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
I've seen Six Sense 972 times not counting the theater visit (OCD) over the 16 years since I have to watch it every day.

confused

beta-wolf_101
seriously don't ask

Evil Dead
I would if I only watched like 15 movies a month.......it would make it seem like I was always watching the same ol' thing. I watch 50+ movies a month........so it's always changing, doesn't hurt at all to keep a couple of the same movies in rotation 'cause it never seems like I'm just watching the same old stuff.

papabeard
Hi my names Evil Dead and I am a movie addict big grin

I suppose this forum is a bit like Movie Addicts Anonymous laughing

Deano
i watch on average about 25 films a month, and thatss in the nightime when im tucked up in bedbig grin

faradayslaw
John Carpenter's The Thing

Kupotek
I"ve seen Ring 0 about a bajillion times.

Skorn254
Scream 3
Saw it around 30 times.

Kid Cheynno
it would have to be silance of the lambs and/ or Nightmare on elm street, i just love wen johnny depp dies, sick i know

Misc_Rose
I would say Silence of the Lambs too, but its more of a psychological thriller

MetalHeart
friday the 13th part 6

Aini
shining, the ring, house of 1000 corpses, killers

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by tabby999
dunno, Undead maybe, From Dusk Till Dawn maybe, i dont know

Dusk till Dawn isn't horror. That's kinda comedy and action.

WindDancer
Hmm...haven't kept a count of times I've seen Hellraiser. But I believe I have seen The Beyond at least 50 times.

Potter124
I was in my own horror story I guess and I always have flashbacks. Plane Crash

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Probably the ring 2.

deathbycorn
Children of the Corn

seen them all around 50 times each!

plus I own them all on dvd!

Padawan
John Carpenter's The Thing (probably my most watched, long term movie).
The Shining
Pet Semetary
Shaun Of The Dead laughing out loud Ya gotta love this one. I can't say it's horror at all but brilliant British Comedy at it's best.

Green Skull
I have seen the first nightmare 17 times but the most i have seen of was the ring english version which i have seen 23 times

T-Nemesis
1. Dawn of the Dead (2004). I've probably seen it around 15 times, as soon as I get my own copy on DVD I will watch it loads more stick out tongue

2. Also 'A Nightmare on Elm street'; I've seen that probably 20 times; but seeing as it's been out much longer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.