Apocolspy Nimrod and Magni vs Superman Shazam and Cyborg II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Let them go

long pig
APOCOLSPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

golem370
This would be a great fight.

Hulk Power
No it wouldn't. no expression

Jargon343
Whose Cyborg II? Are u talking about Cyborg Superman?

Wickerman
I don't relaly know enough of Magni and Cyborg 2 to decide, but i can at least do what we all should be doing. Add to the debate. Unlike certain people that take a liking in simply placing .gifs in threads when they don't feel like answering.... erm

Ahem.....I'm sure some of you have read the Apocalypse vs. Superman thread (on page 5 i think right now). It was left undecided which would win between the two. I myself am not precisely sure. I know Apocalypse should be able to technically make his body incredibly dense.....however, never have i seen a feat of strength that would equate to Superman's feats of strength, and i also haven't seen him be able to control the density of his body to such a degree that he would be unbeatable.
True, Superman doesn't have matter manipulation (AFAIK), but.....as was mentioned in the aforementioned thread by.....err.....i forgot who sad ....Superman could simply use his famous "vibrate hand through body" technique. He could also use his Heat Vision that people discard oh so easily. After i see Apoc spend some time facing sun-like temperatures, i'll be certain that he can take the Heat Vision without any problem thumb up

Nimrod ......Nimrod's biggest power in this confrontation would most likely be his incredibly fast rebuilding/regeneration/whateveryouwannacallit. Given this, and seeing as how the DC team doesn't have imbeciles on it, the way i see it is this...

Apocalypse faces off Superman. Shazam goes for Nimrod....(not involving the other two, since as i said i don't know enough about them).

As Apocalypse and Superman fight, Shazam breaks Nimrod into itsy bitsy pieces....but Nimrod keeps rebuilding himself very quickly. So what do they do? They use a technique that both Shazam and Superman have proven to be familiar with. They switch places. Given their superspeed....i doubt the opponents would even notice erm

Ahem....why do they do this you may ask? Shazam is basically Superman but with Magic rather than raw power. So what could Superman do? He can do what the x-men did once. Freeze the crap out of Nimrod then use his pinky to blow him up. Sure...he would rebuild.....but it would take pretty long....pretty damn long. So now Nimrod is out of the picture.

Shazam, Supes and cyborg Supes vs. Apoc and Magni.....i really think DC stand a good chance of winning, basically due to Nimrod being on the Marvel team sad

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Magni is the son of King Thor from the Reigning saga.
Magni has exceptional Class 100 Strenght, that's potentially incalculable.
He has fought to a stalemate Desak, the God Slayer, his brute force was countering the powers of Desak, and his durability was also outstanding, he was even able to recover from the first attacks of Desak very fast, you can clearly see him dropping blood then being healed in the next panels.He even managed to INJURE Desak right shoulder.
The guy is a wreckin machine.Thor was forced to use a considerable amount of Odin force to battle Desak, his son just smacked him around with Mjolnir and his bare hands until the Designate blasted him into unconsciouness.He'll take care of Captain Marvel and then smash into pieces Cyborg.
Nimrod was able to HURT the Juggernaut thanks to his futuristic technology, he'll analyze Supes and find a way to hurt him and bypass his bioaura, helping Apocalypse into slaying down him.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Wickerman
I don't relaly know enough of Magni and Cyborg 2 to decide, but i can at least do what we all should be doing. Add to the debate. Unlike certain people that take a liking in simply placing .gifs in threads when they don't feel like answering.... erm

Ahem.....I'm sure some of you have read the Apocalypse vs. Superman thread (on page 5 i think right now). It was left undecided which would win between the two. I myself am not precisely sure. I know Apocalypse should be able to technically make his body incredibly dense.....however, never have i seen a feat of strength that would equate to Superman's feats of strength, and i also haven't seen him be able to control the density of his body to such a degree that he would be unbeatable.
True, Superman doesn't have matter manipulation (AFAIK), but.....as was mentioned in the aforementioned thread by.....err.....i forgot who sad ....Superman could simply use his famous "vibrate hand through body" technique. He could also use his Heat Vision that people discard oh so easily. After i see Apoc spend some time facing sun-like temperatures, i'll be certain that he can take the Heat Vision without any problem thumb up

Nimrod ......Nimrod's biggest power in this confrontation would most likely be his incredibly fast rebuilding/regeneration/whateveryouwannacallit. Given this, and seeing as how the DC team doesn't have imbeciles on it, the way i see it is this...

Apocalypse faces off Superman. Shazam goes for Nimrod....(not involving the other two, since as i said i don't know enough about them).

As Apocalypse and Superman fight, Shazam breaks Nimrod into itsy bitsy pieces....but Nimrod keeps rebuilding himself very quickly. So what do they do? They use a technique that both Shazam and Superman have proven to be familiar with. They switch places. Given their superspeed....i doubt the opponents would even notice erm

Ahem....why do they do this you may ask? Shazam is basically Superman but with Magic rather than raw power. So what could Superman do? He can do what the x-men did once. Freeze the crap out of Nimrod then use his pinky to blow him up. Sure...he would rebuild.....but it would take pretty long....pretty damn long. So now Nimrod is out of the picture.

Shazam, Supes and cyborg Supes vs. Apoc and Magni.....i really think DC stand a good chance of winning, basically due to Nimrod being on the Marvel team sad

~wickerman~

Actually, Nimrod is a non factor with Cyborg Superman there. He could turn Nimrod into a bunch of PSP's for the children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.