Cyborg 2 vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
Just asking !!

Cyborg as a spirit, Magneto in person

Both are given a 1000 kilometer cubic block of adamantium, JUST A PURE OL DEAD BLOCK !!!

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg II is definitely getting some attention now.
This thread was actually done before immortalone.

ImmortalOne
WHo won, yepp his got it thanks tooyou !!!

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg if I remember correctly.
He's basically, Supes, Doom, Mags, Reeds, mixed in with a spice of Martian Manhunter..shaken not stirred.

ImmortalOne
Hes all that AND A BAG OF CHIPS ??

But how can he manipulate dead-still metal ??

Avalonofthewind
He possesses it like a spirit to a body.

ImmortalOne
Cool !!

kgkg
Isn’t Cyborg metallic he gets ripped, and easily contains by someone like magneto

Avalonofthewind
If that were the case, people like Eradicator, Energy Supes, and Steel would easily contain him.

Cyborg controls his molecular structure.

Mags did an amazing job with asteroid M. Henshaw did an even more amazing job with a moon sized piece of the source wall.

ImmortalOne
Yes but can he manipulate still ???/

Avalonofthewind
Yup, it apparently doesnt even have to be metal or a machine, although that is what he prefers since its easiest for him.

Grammaton
Couldn't Magneto control everything that the Cyborg possesses?

Avalonofthewind
Controlling it by moving it around vs controlling it where u give it life. Borgs is stronger, I doubt mags is getting through.
Plus, Borg knows much more than Mags knows about Magnetism as well, citing his mastery of it in Return of Superman.

Picture it like remote vs Manual control for your tv. If you hold the power button down, no remote is going to turn ur tv on and off.

Grammaton
But isn't Magento controlling the very essence of what makes Cyborg what he is?
No matter what Cyborg takes over - wouldn't he just be giving Magneto more to play with?
Although I admit Cyborg's mastery of such things could give him an advantage.

Avalonofthewind
Well, he's fought Energy Supes and Eradicator. Electromagnetic and Matter manipulators respectively above Mags level and they've never been able to manipulate him.

Borg has total control over his being.

Grammaton
i always thought Magento was the definative being when it comes to the powers of Magnetism?

Avalonofthewind
In marvel yes.
This is tricky to explain. It's outside control vs someone who can actually possess, and change things to whatever they desire. It's a lot more intimately controlled.
Let's also not forget borgs other plethora of powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Controlling it by moving it around vs controlling it where u give it life. Borgs is stronger, I doubt mags is getting through.
Plus, Borg knows much more than Mags knows about Magnetism as well, citing his mastery of it in Return of Superman.

Picture it like remote vs Manual control for your tv. If you hold the power button down, no remote is going to turn ur tv on and off.
Again you don't know what you are talking about.

Borg has been trapped before by beams, he can be trapped by magneto like that.

Any thing borg can do, Magneto can undo

Borg might has a major advantage in strength etc

But magneto can take him simple by trap him, and breaking him to bits.

And since when did Electric Supes control metal like magneto?

Magneto can easily create a black hole and dump him in.

Like what they did to Borg ( by sending him)

kgkg
Punches K.O'ed him

Magneto can easily levitate him and trap him or destroy him.

Alexis_88
too easy megento would rip him apart!
(am i wrong)?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Punches K.O'ed him

Magneto can easily levitate him and trap him or destroy him.

Umm...right...lol

Let Mags take a punch like that. big grin

or have this kind of control over other elements.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall2.jpg

This is what will happen to ur boy before he can even think.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborg.jpg

Alexis_88
this looks very nasty?

kgkg
Umm...right...lol

Let Mags take a punch like that. big grin

or have this kind of control over other elements.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall2.jpg

This is what will happen to ur boy before he can even think.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborg.jpg
What does that show? lol

Magneto doesn't need to take punches from Super he will beat Superman , and Cyborg easily.

Overrating Cyborg again I have told you simple beams can hold him in place.

Avalonofthewind
What does that show? lol

Magneto doesn't need to take punches from Super he will beat Superman , and Cyborg easily.

Overrating Cyborg again I have told you simple beams can hold him in place.

Right...and borg could kill mags with a thought.
Which part of he can be in more than 1 place is hard to understand?

Mags might be able to affect Borg..which is still doubtable.
Borg can kill mags in many different ways.
Simple.

hoorayforpeepee
:messedNIFF::

i sense the scent of fanboy. we call it illogic and fallacious defences.

skizo
Long Live Avalon!!!!

kgkg
Right...and borg could kill mags with a thought.
Which part of he can be in more than 1 place is hard to understand?

Mags might be able to affect Borg..which is still doubtable.
Borg can kill mags in many different ways.
Simple.
Ok if you say so , but you may want to prove your point rather than stating opinions.

Can you give me an issue where someone failed to control Cyborg ( that controls elements like metal)

Avalonofthewind
Ok if you say so , but you may want to prove your point rather than stating opinions.

Can you give me an issue where someone failed to control Cyborg ( that controls elements like metal)

Eradicator, more than once - controls all forms of energy, matter manipulation, he/it has control to the point where it can create life. Supernova the sun.
Supergirl (matrix) - Also can telekinetically rearrange matter.

Hell, he took them both at once and beat them.

Energy Supes (easily controls the electromagnetic spectrum) He even went into his containment suit, something that Supes had total control over.

The Source Wall - The promethian Giants are trapped there. Beings of incredible might. Old gods. Cyborg took over his own section.

kgkg
Eradicator, more than once - he has control to the point where it can create life.
Supergirl (matrix) - Also can telekinetically rearrange matter.

Hell, he took them both at once and beat them.

Energy Supes (easily controls the electromagnetic spectrum) He even went into his containment suit, something that Supes had total control over.

The Source Wall - The promethian Giants are trapped there. Beings of incredible might. Old gods. Cyborg took over his own section.
i have those issue where did they try to use that power.

Issue number# where did someone try to destroy his molecule.

Because i have seen him get trapped, and K.O by supes punch.

Issue # of peep trying to control Cyborg?

Avalonofthewind
i have those issue where did they try to use that power.

Issue number# where did someone try to destroy his molecule.

Because i have seen him get trapped, and K.O by supes punch.

Issue # of peep trying to control Cyborg?

What am I, a library? Many times you have asked for scans/proof and I have provided.

Borg controls his molecules, like you say surfer does.
Can magneto beat him? I've seen Doom beat surfer, Storm hurt surfer.
Does this mean they are superior?
Seriously laughing

If cyborg beats these beings, who powerwise are far more powerful than Mags, why would mags do any better against borg?

kgkg
What am I, a library? Many times you have asked for scans/proof and I have provided.

Borg controls his molecules, like you say surfer does.
Can magneto beat him? I've seen Doom beat surfer, Storm hurt surfer.
Does this mean they are superior?
Seriously laughing

If cyborg beats these beings, who powerwise are far more powerful than Mags, why would mags do any better against borg?
so you got nothing? Basicly

I mean if you can’t back it up don’t make assumption, I know borg control his molecules that’s why he can change form, and connect with stuff like planet

The question am asking you is Cyborg immune to magneto’s attack, why couldn’t magneto contain him in a force shield, or energy beam that worked before?

Avalonofthewind
so you got nothing? Basicly

I mean if you can’t back it up don’t make assumption, I know borg control his molecules that’s why he can change form, and connect with stuff like planet

The question am asking you is Cyborg immune to magneto’s attack, why couldn’t magneto contain him in a force shield, or energy beam that worked before?

I could ask you the same thing? When have you seen Cyborg stopped magnetically? He controls metal/machinery to levels that mags can only dream of. How do you even know his metals are magnetic? He uses all sorts of alien alloys.
Do you read posts? Look at the people he's fought and beaten. Energy manipulators.

Whats stopping Cyborg from just willing his consciousness into mags helmet faster than the speed of thought and just crushing his head? Taking over his body? Destroying the field with a weapon (yes Borg knows much more about controlling Magnetism than humans... he left Steel stumped) and then doing what he wants with him.

hoorayforpeepee
quit dodging, avalon.

kgkg is asking something simple: has anybody every outwardly attempted to manipulate cyborg and failed, especially someone with EM control? sure he's fought folks with those capabilities, but i don't think any of them tried to actually use them on cyborg.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
quit dodging, avalon.

kgkg is asking something simple: has anybody every outwardly attempted to manipulate cyborg and failed, especially someone with EM control? sure he's fought folks with those capabilities, but i don't think any of them tried to actually use them on cyborg.

Who is dodging? How about this. In Coast city he fought in a giant engine room that ran on magnetism and wasnt affected at all. When I get my book back I'll be happy to provide the scan. Thanos beats on Surfer and surfer doesnt turn turn him into rocks. Does that mean that Mags can control him? It amazes me how some characters are given the benefit of the doubt while others abilities are ignored.

Answer me this. Do you honestly believe mags will beat Borg?

Juntai
Energy Supes was considered the most powerful hero in the Omniverse. Basically had no limit to his powers.

Cyborg wins this..

hoorayforpeepee
sorry avalon. you had me convinced for awhile there, but i don't think anybody has actually tried to manipulate henshaw with EM energy and failed. and this is magneto's forte.

Avalonofthewind
sorry avalon. you had me convinced for awhile there, but i don't think anybody has actually tried to manipulate henshaw with EM energy and failed. and this is magneto's forte.

No problem HP.
Take a careful look at this scan though.
Cyborg doesnt have to be metal.
He can make physical force totally ineffective(you saw what he did to supes)
Also..look at what he says "You think you can disrupt me?"
Supes wasnt able to do anything. Later on in the same fight (different page) he tell supes "I can alter my molecular structure"
He can also absorb energy as he says in the scan.
Is that the kind of evidence you were looking for?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wall3.jpg

hoorayforpeepee
not quite i was more looking for the cheesy-comic book style dialogue writers generally use when showing powers.

like energy supes would say (in bubble form): impossible! he seems immune to my attempts at manipulating his form?

or something. but all energy supes did in that scan was punch the guy.

kgkg
not quite i was more looking for the cheesy-comic book style dialogue writers generally use when showing powers.

like energy supes would say (in bubble form): impossible! he seems immune to my attempts at manipulating his form?

That' because Cyb can be effected by magneto

I have read most of Cyborg supes issues.

His been defeated by punches, and easily trapped by beams ( both over powered Cyborg)

Avalonofthewind
That' because Cyb can be effected by magneto

I have read most of Cyborg supes issues.

His been defeated by punches, and easily trapped by beams ( both over powered Cyborg)

Funny, people like Surfer and Gladiator have been beaten by punches, or a deck of cards. Does this mean Mags can beat them too?

Ok. If you show proof of Cyborg being affected by magnetism (when he can control his own form easily) then I will hapilly accept. Until then, I see you don't accept that punches did nothing to him in the scan I posted, and his many other powers that I have shown.

Until then, your mags theory is a silly assumption.

Avalonofthewind

How about this. Supes couldnt phase out or teleport out of Borgs trap...and borg was altering his own dna/substance on the fly. Energy powers didnt help supes here.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborgphase.jpg

hoorayforpeepee
closer, but still not quite. he would have to absorb mag's DNA first, and even then that might only apply to phasing, which mags doesn't do anyway.

Avalonofthewind
closer, but still not quite. he would have to absorb mag's DNA first, and even then that might only apply to phasing, which mags doesn't do anyway.

Absorb mags dna for what?
I think you just dont want to be convinced. I just showed u showing the guy has control over his own molecules and doesnt even have to be metal.

Electric Supes was much more powerful than Mags and he couldnt do jack to actually hurt the guy. How much more convincing can there be?

Didnt mags get almost killed by cyclops beam and then get decapped by wolvie in xmen 150? Mags has no chance here.

hoorayforpeepee
that's only because magneto is against killing mutants.

and he would have to absorb magneto's dna because that's how he acquired the immunity to supe's phasing.

and phasing isn't offensive. i'm looking for an offensive attack using EM energy that was halted.

Avalonofthewind
that's only because magneto is against killing mutants.

and he would have to absorb magneto's dna because that's how he acquired the immunity to supe's phasing.

and phasing isn't offensive. i'm looking for an offensive attack using EM energy that was halted.

Wrong on the DNA thing. I dont even know how you got that conclusion.
Cyborg knows the Original Supes DNA by heart. He's got all of supermans powers plus more. and can alter himself on the fly even to appear completely human. The energy supes doesnt even have dna, he's pure energy, basically a walking GL ring.

I see what you are looking for, and this is what I can give you. A creature who can create bodies at will, its a hell of a lot easier for him to create them with machinery, but he doesnt need it.

The original supes broke a moon in half with a single strike, Borg has that power as well, plus much much more. If you can't see it, then let it be.

hoorayforpeepee
he said "i have enough of your dna to render me impegnatrable!". which implies he would've had to steal supe's dna to gain that ability.

ImmortalOne
Well, did he ??

Avalonofthewind
No, he learned Supes DNA from supermans ship, which he took over years ago.
He can create it from scratch as long as there are materials to work with.

If he did that same thing he did to supes to magneto, Mags would die within minutes do to lack of air.
I still dont see what stealing mags dna has to do with anything.

hoorayforpeepee
he might have learned the dna from the ship, but his sentence still implies that he gleaned the power to prevent supes' phasing from absorbing his dna. why the f.ck else would he bring it up?

demigawd
No need to really interrupt the party when it's been so much fun without me so far. But I just wanted to make one point here. Magneto's control over the EM spectrum goes beyond objects, it goes beyond molecules. It's atomic in nature. That means he can affect the very bonds that hold atoms and molecules together. That undermines Henshaw's ability to control himself. Remember, Apocalypse has total molecular control as well, at least as good at Henshaw's. It didn't help him a bit when he found himself controlled at a more minute level than even he was able to exert over himself. The net result? Apocalypse, with total molecular self-control, was torn to bits.

Now, if Henshaw has demonstrated some degree of atomic control, like the Surfer or Thanos have, then we're fighting on more even terms. But until that's shown, this is a pretty big mismatch in favor of Magneto.

Mainstream
Originally posted by demigawd
No need to really interrupt the party when it's been so much fun without me so far. But I just wanted to make one point here. Magneto's control over the EM spectrum goes beyond objects, it goes beyond molecules. It's atomic in nature. That means he can affect the very bonds that hold atoms and molecules together. That undermines Henshaw's ability to control himself. Remember, Apocalypse has total molecular control as well, at least as good at Henshaw's. It didn't help him a bit when he found himself controlled at a more minute level than even he was able to exert over himself. The net result? Apocalypse, with total molecular self-control, was torn to bits.

Now, if Henshaw has demonstrated some degree of atomic control, like the Surfer or Thanos have, then we're fighting on more even terms. But until that's shown, this is a pretty big mismatch in favor of Magneto.

you had to bring Lord Apocalypse into this didn't you? ugh

Avalonofthewind

Altering the source wall to match superman's dna isnt proof?
The wall is a barrier to the presence. In Superman red/Superman blue the guy took a bunch of childrens toys and turned them into his body. Kryptonian dna and all. Could mags do any of this?
Cyclops blast also burst mags eardrums and pushed him back didnt it?
Wolvie took his head off.
Imagine what Henshaw would do.

demigawd
Altering the source wall to match superman's dna isnt proof?

No. It's proof of a degree of molecular control that makes it a substance Superman can't phase through. But it's no different than what we already knew. Magneto undermines that molecular control.

That's not Magneto's schtick, naturally. Has Henshaw split atoms? Has he removed or added electrons to create/remove a charge? Magneto has because his influence is atomic. And atomic control trumps molecular control.

Xorn, not Magneto

Die, mainly.

kgkg
No. It's proof of a degree of molecular control that makes it a substance Superman can't phase through. But it's no different than what we already knew. Magneto undermines that molecular control.

That's not Magneto's schtick, naturally. Has Henshaw split atoms? Has he removed or added electrons to create/remove a charge? Magneto has because his influence is atomic. And atomic control trumps molecular control.

Xorn, not Magneto

Die, mainly.
Demi is at it again and he is right

Cyborg is dead

demigawd
kg, I'm officially making you my deputy backup Magneto fanboy, lol. Your card and decoder ring are in the mail. For you and your other identities.

kgkg
kg, I'm officially making you my deputy backup Magneto fanboy, lol. Your card and decoder ring are in the mail. For you and your other identities. Yes am so happy

Anyway

Cyborg getting paralyzed and dumped in the Phantom Zone

Avalonofthewind

Feel free to show proof of how you came to this conclusion. You can also show how their is any proof that this impenetrable substance is vulnerable to magnetism. By this ridiculous example, mags should be able to create a clone body easily and create life. Something Borg can do, but that I've never seen mags do. Lets not forget that the further he steers from magnetism and the more powerful the act, the more worn down he becomes.

Has Mags perfected Kryptonian dna? Can he make it out of just about anything? Can his consciousness go across the universe quickly? Can he alter his body at will and become not the environment, Can he be in 2 or more places at once? Is he strong enough to punch a moon in half? Is he faster than light speed? Can his human skin prevent cyborg simply absorbing him if he mentally beams through his force field? How long can he hold his breath if cyborg traps him like supes did. Can he get through Cyborgs force field? Mags may have 1 way to win if you can prove it. Cyborg has so many more.

Xorn, not Magneto

If this is shown after xmen 150, no prob. I'll accept it. Just tell me the issue.

Die, mainly.

Yes, Magneto shall. While cursing his human frailty.

Avalonofthewind
Yes am so happy

Anyway

Cyborg getting paralyzed and dumped in the Phantom Zone

Does mags have that weapon handy? How do you know he can create it?

Guess mags doesnt always have his shield up. Psychic energy can go through mags shield? Great. That is the true henshaw. Right through Mags forcefield and crushing mags head with his own helmet faster than mags can think.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Mindwipem.png

cool

ImmortalOne
I............ the topic starter....... am confused !!!

Avalonofthewind
Again you don't know what you are talking about.

Borg has been trapped before by beams, he can be trapped by magneto like that.

Any thing borg can do, Magneto can undo

Borg might has a major advantage in strength etc

But magneto can take him simple by trap him, and breaking him to bits.

And since when did Electric Supes control metal like magneto?

Magneto can easily create a black hole and dump him in.

Like what they did to Borg ( by sending him)

I can tell you dont know what you are talking about. Stick to your holy grail of Supes punch. laughing even though its been shown to be ineffective against borg.
Black holes....like mags does this effortlessly all the time..and borg survives black holes. Does mags?
Since when can magneto control metal (give it life) like Borg?
Borg can easily kill mags with a though. No forcefield will help him.
At Borg speed, Mags is standing still, or is mags now light speed?
This isnt superman, borg isnt going to stand still and talk while mags tries things. X-men give mags trouble meanwhile Borgs beats down multiple supermen.

What part of being in more than one place dont u get? Or becoming one with the environment? Willing himself in mags helmet and crushing his head with his own helmet. Seconds.
Give me a break...lol laughing This is what will happen to mags on borg assilmilates any part of his costume.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborgtakesover.jpg

kgkg
I can tell you dont know what you are talking about. Stick to your holy grail of Supes punch. laughing even though its been shown to be ineffective against borg.
Black holes....like mags does this effortlessly all the time..and borg survives black holes. Does mags?
Since when can magneto control metal (give it life) like Borg?
Borg can easily kill mags with a though. No forcefield will help him.
At Borg speed, Mags is standing still, or is mags now light speed?
This isnt superman, borg isnt going to stand still and talk while mags tries things. X-men give mags trouble meanwhile Borgs beats down multiple supermen.

What part of being in more than one place dont u get? Or becoming one with the environment? Willing himself in mags helmet and crushing his head with his own helmet. Seconds.
Give me a break...lol laughing This is what will happen to mags on borg assilmilates any part of his costume.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborgtakesover.jpg
What does this change? Man make a point

How is borg going to escape magneto's magnetic trap? What happens if he gets trapped and gets dump into a black hole.

All you been doing is dodge and posting nonsense that I already know.

Again you failed to show anywhere that mags powers won't work on Borg.

If you believe that Cyborg will win than that’s kool am fine with that , don’t make make excuses that his powers won’t work , if you have proof that Cyborg can indeed neglect magnetos powers than please share it with us.

demigawd
Feel free to show proof of how you came to this conclusion.

???
Because Henshaw said so. He said that he altered that substance knowing Superman's DNA and altering the molecular structure such that Superman couldn't get through. Why else would he bring up the fact that he knows Superman's DNA and knew that Superman couldn't get through if he didn't alter the substance based on his knowledge of Superman's DNA???

It's a moot point because 1) Magneto doesn't phase and 2)Magneto breaks down atomic bonds.

1. Who said it's impenetrable?
2. Who said it's invulnerable to magnetism?

All we DO know about that substance is that it's coded to Superman's DNA. It could be made out of kryptonian donuts, something kryptonians in the yellow sun simply can't affect but that my pet dog could eat through. Given that we have no idea what that substance is, this too is a moot point.

Which has nothing to do with anything, considering that I never said, "Magneto wins by creating a cloned body of himself and giving it life".

But congratulations to Henshaw. He can create cloned bodies of himself and smile in pride. Then he gets atomically torn apart.

That hasn't been true since Secret Wars.

Actually, Mags has lots of ways to win. But why get creative when you control metal at an atomic level and YOUR OPPONENT IS MADE OUT OF METAL.

It was the final issue of Planet M, where "Magneto" gets his head chopped off by Wolverine. It's revealed a couple of months later in Excalibur that that wasn't Magneto at all.

demigawd
Does mags have that weapon handy? How do you know he can create it?

Guess mags doesnt always have his shield up. Psychic energy can go through mags shield? Great. That is the true henshaw. Right through Mags forcefield and crushing mags head with his own helmet faster than mags can think.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Mindwipem.png

cool

See, this is why single panel feats are so misleading.

1) This was actually a combined attack by Xavier and Jean
2)This was immediately after Magneto got stabbed by Logan and tore out his Adamantium (he dropped his guard because he was holding back, as Wolverine himself observed when he stabbed him. "Still holding back, Mags? BIG MISTAKE"wink
3) Xavier completely exausted himself with this attack and was OUT for awhile after

Magneto blocks telepathy with his powers by setting up an electrical field.

Avalonofthewind
See, this is why single panel feats are so misleading.

1) This was actually a combined attack by Xavier and Jean
2)This was immediately after Magneto got stabbed by Logan and tore out his Adamantium (he dropped his guard because he was holding back, as Wolverine himself observed when he stabbed him. "Still holding back, Mags? BIG MISTAKE"wink
3) Xavier completely exausted himself with this attack and was OUT for awhile after

Magneto blocks telepathy with his powers by setting up an electrical field.

K, how would Mags avoid this attack? His brain turns to jelly unless putting his fingers into his ears is a good defense.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Henshaw2.jpg

demigawd
All these scans are the same. It's showing Henshaw taking over technology and using it against the people employing that tech. So he's a super hacker? Big deal.

Avalonofthewind
All these scans are the same. It's showing Henshaw taking over technology and using it against the people employing that tech. So he's a super hacker? Big deal.

No, he's a disembodied spirit/psychic force that creates bodies at will. Has all of supermans powers and can amp them, mentally controls machinery, can be in multiple places at once, can chance dna on the fly, and create weapons on the fly that suits to his opponents weaknesses.
Mags may have a chance if Borg stupidly stands there and just lets him do whatever he wants but lets face it. For all mags powers, he is human.

Borg could easily pull that sonic blast on Mags and kill him.
Borg isnt always in metal form, where did you get that from?
There are times he has formed completely human, others he has been robotic form, and others where is is the environment.

Borg is much much faster than Mags, he can kill him before mags shields are even fully up.
If the shields are up. Sonic attack still kills mags.
He can will himself through Mags shields and crush his head with his own helmet.

If mags has a hard time with adamantium, he's going to have a hell of a time with Kryptonian alloys under anothers control. Especially moving at faster than thought speeds, blasting and punching from every angle.

Lets see, Freeze mags into a glacier and toss him into the sun.
Incinerate him while inside his forcefield, even if the forcefield holds up against the heat vision itself, the heat will kill him.
Make a weapon that atomizes everything including mags.

Where is this fight taking place anyway? In a city, mags is dead. In space, mags is dead, in the desert, mags is dead. Underwater, mags is dead. In the woods? hmmm...mags is still dead.

kgkg
No, he's a disembodied spirit/psychic force that creates bodies at will. Has all of supermans powers and can amp them, mentally controls machinery, can be in multiple places at once, can chance dna on the fly, and create weapons on the fly that suits to his opponents weaknesses.
Mags may have a chance if Borg stupidly stands there and just lets him do whatever he wants but lets face it. For all mags powers, he is human.

Borg could easily pull that sonic blast on Mags and kill him.
Borg isnt always in metal form, where did you get that from?
There are times he has formed completely human, others he has been robotic form, and others where is is the environment.

Borg is much much faster than Mags, he can kill him before mags shields are even fully up.
If the shields are up. Sonic attack still kills mags.
He can will himself through Mags shields and crush his head with his own helmet.

If mags has a hard time with adamantium, he's going to have a hell of a time with Kryptonian alloys under anothers control. Especially moving at faster than thought speeds, blasting and punching from every angle.

Lets see, Freeze mags into a glacier and toss him into the sun.
Incinerate him while inside his forcefield, even if the forcefield holds up against the heat vision itself, the heat will kill him.
Make a weapon that atomizes everything including mags.

Where is this fight taking place anyway? In a city, mags is dead. In space, mags is dead, in the desert, mags is dead. Underwater, mags is dead. In the woods? hmmm...mags is still dead.
you are really overestimating Cyborg man he is good , but every time his been defeated easily.

lets see all the ones i remember.

1.) Superman punch ------- K.o'ed Cyborg
2.) Beam trapped him
3.) Dumped in the phantom Zone
4.) Darkseid vaporized him and blew him to bits

Need I say more? Magneto can rip him to bits , K.O him , trap him.

And what’s horse Cyborg is metal the very thing Magneto likes ohhhhhhh hard to choose

If you can find a scan of Cyborg resisting powers like Mag let us know, I mean you don’t even need that to beat Cyborg it seems

And have you ever seen magneto being effect with his shield on?

Avalonofthewind
you are really overestimating Cyborg man he is good , but every time his been defeated easily.

lets see all the ones i remember.

1.) Superman punch ------- K.o'ed Cyborg
2.) Beam trapped him
3.) Dumped in the phantom Zone
4.) Darkseid vaporized him and blew him to bits

Need I say more? Magneto can rip him to bits , K.O him , trap him.

And what’s horse Cyborg is metal the very thing Magneto likes ohhhhhhh hard to choose

If you can find a scan of Cyborg resisting powers like Mag let us know, I mean you don’t even need that to beat Cyborg it seems

And have you ever seen magneto being effect with his shield on?

Once again, have you seen borg affected by magnetism? Show me where kryptonian metal is affected in such a way. What if Borg is using the whole environment and doesnt bother with a body?
I know Mags helmet blocks psychics from getting in..but his forcefield? I doubt it. I stated before that light, heat, cold, sound, and air get in. Borg could will his consciousness in and choke him with his own helmet or turn him to jelly with a sonic blast.
Mags doesn have kandorian beams, and what if Borg is the environent vs just a body. Trapping him is PIS. Lets be serious, the guy doesnt have a body or need a physical brain. He is ridiculously dangerous..thats why they keep his ass in the phantom zone.
Mags doesnt have a phantom Zone generator. Thats like saying Borg uses it on mags.
Darkseid was enhanced by a motherbox, it took 2 full powered omega beams and he was fighting an enhanced Supes simulataneously. Not many would survive that kind of assault...but borg did.

demigawd
Mags forcefield doesn't necessarily prevent psychics from getting in, but an electrical field interferes with psionic energy, which would prevent psychics from getting in.

Magneto, when in his forcefield, is space worthy. Light, heat, cold, sound and air only get in if he chooses it to get in. He's made himself invisible by bending light around himself. He's made a hologram of himself. He's made his forcefield gray, which prevented anyone from even seeing inside of it.

Cyborg won't control or take over Magneto's helmet...Magneto exercises a greater degree of control over it than Cyborg. Cyborg infuses technology with his consciousness. Magneto operates at a more minute level - he controls it atomically. atomic control overrides control of consciousness.

Magneto could also disrupt Henshaw's mental connection to his tech body, if indeed Henshaw's mind is a separate entity. If Henshaw's mind isn't physically connected to anything, then he would HAVE to be communicating with the physical world psionically. Magneto can disrupt that psionic communication and prevent Cyborg from influencing anything at all. So Henshaw is in even more trouble, then.

ImmortalOne
Henshaw is stronger than I thought !!!
But still Ava, you havent proven that Henshaw is immune to MAGNETOKINESIS !!!

Avalonofthewind
Mags forcefield doesn't necessarily prevent psychics from getting in, but an electrical field interferes with psionic energy, which would prevent psychics from getting in.

Magneto, when in his forcefield, is space worthy. Light, heat, cold, sound and air only get in if he chooses it to get in. He's made himself invisible by bending light around himself. He's made a hologram of himself. He's made his forcefield gray, which prevented anyone from even seeing inside of it.

Cyborg won't control or take over Magneto's helmet...Magneto exercises a greater degree of control over it than Cyborg. Cyborg infuses technology with his consciousness. Magneto operates at a more minute level - he controls it atomically. atomic control overrides control of consciousness.

Magneto could also disrupt Henshaw's mental connection to his tech body, if indeed Henshaw's mind is a separate entity. If Henshaw's mind isn't physically connected to anything, then he would HAVE to be communicating with the physical world psionically. Magneto can disrupt that psionic communication and prevent Cyborg from influencing anything at all. So Henshaw is in even more trouble, then.

If Mags blocks light, air, heat, cold, and now sound.. he's basically got a deathtrap for himself. Totally blind. Not exactly optimum fighting conditions. If you want to go to extremes here, all of henshaws powers and intelligence far outweigh Mags.

Totally unproven here. Mags has more control over something that one who can inhabit it and bring it to life? When I see Mags control something like the source wall (separates the universe from the presence), altering it to what he wants....i'll believe it. Until then...borg wins this one.

Mags can affect what basically amounts to a "ghost" now? By the control you claim he has, I guess Mags can defeat Gladiator, Thanos, Thor, Hulk, Strange, Flash, Doom, and Galactus in his own ship.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Henshaw is stronger than I thought !!!
But still Ava, you havent proven that Henshaw is immune to MAGNETOKINESIS !!!

Nobody has proven that he is vulnerable to it either. If that day comes, I'll congratulate kG and demi on an debate well done. Nothing personal.

Right now, the guy has controlled the substance that separates mortals from GOD...and controlled a moon sized chunk of it.

demigawd
If Mags blocks light, air, heat, cold, and now sound.. he's basically got a deathtrap for himself. Totally blind. Not exactly optimum fighting conditions. If you want to go to extremes here, all of henshaws powers and intelligence far outweigh Mags.

Bending light doesn't mean he can't see. Remember, Magneto reads energy patterns. The forcefield becomes an internalized environment for himself, too. Like a pressurized airplane. he's fine within the bubble, it just won't let anything else come it unless he chooses for it to do so.

Of course! think about it, when Cyborg inhabits something, he brings it to life that he were that thing. Similar to Crusher Creel. It, in every sense, becomes part of him. So that garbage can over in the corner, when Henshaw takes it over, becomes a living Garbage Henshaw. But the limitations still apply as if it were any other body. I've taken over my own body, right? But that doesn't mean I can control every atom and molecule in it. I can't even control my own heart beat. Ditto with "animating" other objects. You only have as much control as you would if it were your own body. Magneto's control extends to the stuff that makes up that object...on levels beyond conscious control. The fact that Henshaw possesses things rather than conventionally controls things actually puts him at a disadvantage relative to Magneto. It backfires on him terribly.

That's silly. No such thing exists in Marvel.

He can interupt psionic signals, similar to his long range hinderence of psionic signals that permanently limited psionic power on Marvel Earth, and similar to when he blocked psionic detection by FOUR telepaths at once during Fatal Attractions. He can inhibit psionic signal transmission, which would make it impossible of Cyborg to control anything.

Yes

No. Thanos has greater matter arrangement

Yes

Yes, and easily

He already took out Strange once and stalemated him another time. He takes out Flash.

Oh yeah

Nope. Galactus has total self atomic control.

demigawd
Nobody has proven that he is vulnerable to it either. If that day comes, I'll congratulate kG and demi on an debate well done. Nothing personal.

Right now, the guy has controlled the substance that separates mortals from GOD...and controlled a moon sized chunk of it.

So I did a quick read up on Henshaw just now. Apparently, he's limited to taking over technology. Electronics. At least according to the bio. Do you have scans of him taking over something non-techological? The source wall is arguably the ultimate form of techology in many ways, so that wouldn't count.

If Henshaw is limited to eletronics, then whether his metal is magnetic or not is irrelevant. electronics work by sending electrical impulses around. 1s and 0s and all that. Magneto controls electricity - he'd render all of that inoperable, making it impossible for Henshaw to function AT ALL. Magneto did this to sentinels and even CERAMIC armor built specifically to combat Magneto - he subverted its internal electronics.

Wow. Henshaw is going down SO hard. Poor guy. sad

ImmortalOne
Thats my point !!!!

THE TWO ARE ONLY GIVEN A HUUUGGEEE CHUNK OF ADAMANTIUM IN AN EMPTY DIMENSION !!!

Avalonofthewind
Bending light doesn't mean he can't see. Remember, Magneto reads energy patterns. The forcefield becomes an internalized environment for himself, too. Like a pressurized airplane. he's fine within the bubble, it just won't let anything else come it unless he chooses for it to do so.

Of course! think about it, when Cyborg inhabits something, he brings it to life that he were that thing. Similar to Crusher Creel. It, in every sense, becomes part of him. So that garbage can over in the corner, when Henshaw takes it over, becomes a living Garbage Henshaw. But the limitations still apply as if it were any other body. I've taken over my own body, right? But that doesn't mean I can control every atom and molecule in it. I can't even control my own heart beat. Ditto with "animating" other objects. You only have as much control as you would if it were your own body. Magneto's control extends to the stuff that makes up that object...on levels beyond conscious control. The fact that Henshaw possesses things rather than conventionally controls things actually puts him at a disadvantage relative to Magneto. It backfires on him terribly.

That's silly. No such thing exists in Marvel.

He can interupt psionic signals, similar to his long range hinderence of psionic signals that permanently limited psionic power on Marvel Earth, and similar to when he blocked psionic detection by FOUR telepaths at once during Fatal Attractions. He can inhibit psionic signal transmission, which would make it impossible of Cyborg to control anything.

Yes

No. Thanos has greater matter arrangement

Yes

Yes, and easily

He already took out Strange once and stalemated him another time. He takes out Flash.

Oh yeah

Nope. Galactus has total self atomic control.

A - Energy pattern reading - So does Borg.

B - Mags can control an object. Borg can not only control it, he can shape it and change it to how he wishes. He turned a toy into superman flesh, Mags does not have this type of control.

C - His consciousness hasnt been detected by anything. This includes GL rings.

D - Because the source wall doesnt exist in marvel, you just write it off? Thats silly. Its a conscious (self repairing) barrier to the great beyond, and borg had total control over a portion of it.

E - This scan shows just about everything I say. No metal or machinery here. A huge environment completely under his control.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Henshaw3.jpg

demigawd
Oh wait...if all Henshaw has in this empty dimension is a chunk of adamantium, this fight is done. no electronics around at all??? Cyborg has no options, then.

This is a serious mismatch. My work here is done.

demigawd
B. Magneto doesn't just control an object. he controls it atomically. Cyborg hasn't shown the ability to do the same. So that shows Magneto's control works at a more minute level than Cyborg's, whose control seems limited to molecules AT BEST. And like the bios said, only machinery.

C. Mags doesn't have to detect his consciousness...he just has to set up a field preventing it from accessing any tech.

D. I'm not writing off the source wall. You're saying that the only proof you'll accept is Magneto controlling the source wall, which is impossible because there is no source wall in Marvel.

E. What is that scan? Where are they? What are those spheres? i've now consuted four different bios and they all say that Henshaw is limited to electronics. Where are they? His dialogue explaining where he is is cut off to the right.

Avalonofthewind
Oh wait...if all Henshaw has in this empty dimension is a chunk of adamantium, this fight is done. no electronics around at all??? Cyborg has no options, then.

This is a serious mismatch. My work here is done.

What are you talking about? Empty dimension? A void?
There are NO electronics there and he used what was around him. The source wall. I can tell you dont know what you are talking about now.
In a void...Mags is dead... he isnt surviving a void. Ridiculous.
Cyborg however can. big grin

Mismatch, Borg wins (easily)
I'm out of here. You can PM me if u want to keep on..and I''ll happily send you the full scan. This is now getting ridiculous.

You better than anyone should know bio's dont tell you everything.
The orbs are henshaws memories brought to life. The guy is incredibly powerful.

ImmortalOne

At last someone realized my point

demigawd
Well, why would you set up parameters where one character has no options at all? That's a little biased.

ImmortalOne
Add: A dimension that has all the conditions for a male human to live healthy !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.