Top X men Pimp, Homeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Witch xmen gets all the girls...in other Homey, witch Xmen is the top Pimp homey.

I think my Wolvie Homey takes it, but He rivals the Gambit Homey. The Iceman Homey is pretty slik himself, but since the Wolvie Homey lived longer, he must of been Pimping for over a 100 years.

What do you Homeys think

crimsonphoenix
gambit

PimpXMaster
Gambit got the Homey coat, and the Homey cards, so maybe this Homey is the number one Homey, that gets all the Homey girls.

A list of Homey girls, he pimped in the past will be helpful. I know my Homey Gambit got Rogue, and thats about it.

The Wolvie Homie, got Lady deathstrike Homey, Jean Homey, and the fox girl froim his weapon x experience Homey. He also got the storm Homey, and hangs at the Homey bar.

wolvie'sgirl
Any comments?............

wolvie'sgirl
Logan and Feral.....

Creshosk
In all the different realities and timelines and mediums I'd say that Wolverine has got the most girls. . .

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Gambit got the Homey coat, and the Homey cards, so maybe this Homey is the number one Homey, that gets all the Homey girls.

A list of Homey girls, he pimped in the past will be helpful. I know my Homey Gambit got Rogue, and thats about it.

The Wolvie Homie, got Lady deathstrike Homey, Jean Homey, and the fox girl froim his weapon x experience Homey. He also got the storm Homey, and hangs at the Homey bar. fox girl was silver fox.

Mariko Yashida and Yukio are two more, and there was a stint where he was close to Carol Danvers andone where he was close to psyloke.

You have Marvel2 where he fathered Wild Thing. . . Don't remember the mother . . .

He's also been a father figure to a number of girls, rogue from the movies, jubilee, kitty pride, he has an adopted daughter Akiko . . and then there is elsie dee. . .

And then there is a character that is similar to him that I just found out about recently so am unfamiliar with. . an X-23. . .

Creshosk
And then there was Rose from origin. . .

PimpXMaster
Wolvie Homey, WIns this Homey, Unless Bobby Drake Homey has what it takes Homey.

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
And then there was Rose from origin. . .

Yep and thats probably why he likes Jean so much............

kofmaster
is this thread serious? no expression god if ur white ur the biggest wigger ive ever seen

Hulk Power
Originally posted by kofmaster
is this thread serious? no expression god if ur white ur the biggest wigger ive ever seen

hysterical

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by kofmaster

Be... erm... be nice... no expression

laughing out loud laughing

Rave X
How 'bout Cyclops? He's had lots

crimsonphoenix
the reason i said gambit was that u dont know his partners cause he sleeps around with one night stands. but wolvie did have alot of girls.
so i think they r tied.

Hit_and_Miss
I would say prof x, Hes done all of them... Its one of the initiation tests...

Prof x does it while Rollin on dubs....

LISA-J
LOL.except rogue,she has to be the most undone member.lol

crimsonphoenix
haaaaaa lol

Creshosk
http://www.wolverineandjubilee.com/gallery/gambit/Images/37.jpghttp://www.wolverineandjubilee.com/gallery/gambit/Images/54.jpg
http://www.wolverineandjubilee.com/gallery/gambit/Images/61.jpg

Fianna
You say homey alot What the f**k? ...why?

Disturbance
Oh yes, this thread gets on my nerves!

PimpXMaster
Why Homey?

Disturbance
Well, maybe because of that bloody "HOMEY"?! Jeez, dude.. So unnecessary.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Disturbance
Well, maybe because of that bloody "HOMEY"?! Jeez, dude.. So unnecessary.

You speak how you want to Speak Homey and I wil Speak how I want to speak, Homey. You Dig Homey

Disturbance
No, I do NOT dig. You've got to be some sort of a retard for wanting to TYPE like that, too!!!

PimpXMaster
Was that an insult Homey ?

Paola
calm down and stay on topic.

Disturbance
I think there IS no topic here. But that's just my opinion. Full stop.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Disturbance
But that's just my opinion. Full stop.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.