Magneto versus Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The fight takes place in an industrial wasteland (tons of metal lying around)

Two masters of different energy forms clash, who would win?

Avalonofthewind
Hal. He can do anything Mags can with his ring, and a whole lot more.

ImmortalOne
Can Mags manipulate the light of the GL ring, ??

Avalonofthewind
I doubt it. Especially if the GL has high willpower.

thezenbrawler
nothing eric can do will pass through the ring, any green lantern can surround himself/herself and walk toward magnus, then kick his ass, am i wrong? embarrasment

grey fox
i doubt mags can impale/crush Hal Jordan with metal before he raises a shield of sorts and unless there is some sort of yellow metal ( yellow painted metal...... dump truck ? ) hal will be walking away with the victory

thezenbrawler
actually, magnus can lift other things besides metal, scince he controls more types of energy tham magnetic feilds, couldnt he pick up anything yellow and just sort of pelt it at him

DarkCrawler
Is light part of electromagnetic spectrum?

snoopdogg
Guys Green Lanterns do not have the yellow weakness anymore. Please read the new GL series as it clealy says this.

The GL rings are sentinent actually and have been known to have a auto defense. So Magneto may have a hard time landing a sneak attack.

In this pic the ring protected him from a sneak attack.

Juntai
Right, the Paralax virus is what caused the yellow weakness. It's a being that was imprisoned inside of the OA battery, according to the new story... and when Hal took the battery into himself, he took Paralax with it. This is also why he was chosen to take the mantle of the Spectre, because it thought it could help him get rid of it, and ultimately why he's not spectre anymore,... because apperently Paralax started feeding off of it, so it had to kick Hal out basically.

Pointinel
^iight. nice lookin out

Solidus Snake
hal wins any day

ImmortalOne
Imagine if YOU have a GL ring !!!

Metalmanx
Crap. This would be an awesome battle.

Both have insane powers that are basically based upon their imagination. Whatever either of them want to do, they just will it and their powers take care of the rest. Magneto with metal (and other things), and Green Lantern with his crazy green energy. Both have mad willpower, too.

This would be awesome I think.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but Hal has HEROISM. Magneto has what ?

Avalonofthewind
This is Kyle holding a supernovaing sun for a while when still inexperienced. If Hal is better, Mags is way WAY outclassed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Kyle2.jpg

jrodslam
Impressive.

Dark Thor
hal jordan

Avalonofthewind
Indeed. I never knew the ol' boys had it in them.

snoopdogg
There is a pic of Hal Jordan doing something similar. I think jrod posted it.

Avalonofthewind
I remember a a pic being posted of Hal being punched through a planet and coming out the other side unharmed.

jrodslam
"There is a pic of Hal Jordan doing something similar."
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/526/jla042200xi.th.jpg

"I remember a a pic being posted of Hal being punched through a planet and coming out the other side unharmed."
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4334/action633049lc.th.jpg

His auto shields protected him and Superman from a 300 megaton explosion also.

masterbruce
Isn't magneto capable of projecting blackholes nowadays, which are so powerful that even LIGHT rays cannot escape their vacuum?! If Magneto digs deep into his full powers over elctromagnetism, he will give Hal a good battle.

jrodslam

jrodslam
Originally posted by masterbruce
Isn't magneto capable of projecting blackholes nowadays, which are so powerful that even LIGHT rays cannot escape their vacuum?! If Magneto digs deep into his full powers over elctromagnetism, he will give Hal a good battle.

Green lanterns can and have survived black holes.

Avalonofthewind
They can create them also. Kyle was goine to create one before containing the star.

kgkg
Ya this one Hal takes it

it won't be an overkill Polaris did well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.