Feats of durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Sure being a powerhouse requires one to lift hundreds of tons and being able to crush mountains, but another requirement is to be extremely durable to be able to last in a fight.

In a similar vain to the strength feats thread, please list any impressive feats (list no more than 3 for one character) of durability for the following characters and any other well known powerhouses I may have missed.

Thing
Colossus
Hulk
Superman
Gladiator
Hercules
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
Wonder Woman
Thor

olympian
Hercules

Getting hit several times by Mjolnir in the back of his head and getting up.

As mortal/depowered, lasting the whole fight against a much powerful Hulk (in relation to him). Was never knocked out once.

In the recent mini, took all the weaponry of the shield`s hellicarrier (machine guns, missiles etc), before dragging it with a huge chain.

Thats some of the top of my head.

Thor

Eh the man went to the heart of the sun once.

willRules
Spider-man lasted ages against Juggernaut and a few days against Molurm before killing him...............

Wolverine lasted a long time during the Logan files, when he had temporarily lost his healing factor and had to fight Omega Red and Lady Deathstrike simultaneously..............

aton_ra
this is more an endurance feat then a durability feat but......

juggernaut without his force field (and thus without being unstoppable) took blow after blow from thor and stayed up by sheer willpower.

yahman
Thing= The fight against Champion, who is most probably the most stupid character in all of comicdom.

Colossus = His fight against Gladiator

Hulk = I'm not too sure ?????? He's survived a gamma bomb or two, which are apparently more destructive than nuclear bombs. B.B. once spoke in his face. Oh yeah he once had his entire body ripped to shreds, and he still recovered.

Superman = Black hole feat !!!!!!!!!! / Magedon explosion (capable of destroying an entire system apparently ?)

Gladiator = Surviving Thor's God Force + Flying through the heart of a star, and surving another system destroying explosion. BB has also whispered in his ear !!!!!

Hercules = Mainly surving up to this point, which is a miracle unto itself seeing as he is such an idiot.... wouldn't you agree Olympian smile ?

Silver Surfer = Flying through stars um mm surviving a battle against Thanos + King Thor (not at the same time of course)

Wonder Woman. I think the gods once focused all their Godly energies it one immense blast, and she deflected it with her wrist thingys. She has recently survived been punched from the sun to the earth via Superman.

Iron Man = Surving numerous nukes, he survived having an oil tanker thrown at him by the lovely Count Nefaria, he has survived numerous battles with the Hulk and Thor.

smile

Thats all i can think of at the moment.

P.S. has anyone noticed how much they want Superman to be a marvel character ?

olympian
" Hercules = Mainly surving up to this point, which is a miracle unto itself seeing as he is such an idiot.... wouldn't you agree Olympian "

Why yes.

Of course that would make everyone else he fought so far, bigger idiots for not have beat this idiot before.

Damn the idiots.

manjaro
silver surfer getting blasted by korvac, and saying your blast might be able to destroy a planet but not the silver surfer for i too weild the power cosmic

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
Thing= The fight against Champion, who is most probably the most stupid character in all of comicdom.

Colossus = His fight against Gladiator

Hulk = I'm not too sure ?????? He's survived a gamma bomb or two, which are apparently more destructive than nuclear bombs. B.B. once spoke in his face. Oh yeah he once had his entire body ripped to shreds, and he still recovered.

Superman = Black hole feat !!!!!!!!!! / Magedon explosion (capable of destroying an entire system apparently ?)<---SUPERMAN NEVER SURVIVED MAGEDDOND EXPLOSIONS, fanboy.
Superman absorbed the anti-sun which was Mageddon power core thank to his solar absorption abilities.The only explosion which happened into Mageddon was that of Aztec kamikaze assault.

Gladiator = Surviving Thor's God Force + Flying through the heart of a star, and surving another system destroying explosion. BB has also whispered in his ear !!!!!
When Gladiator took Thor's GodForce?

Hercules = Mainly surving up to this point, which is a miracle unto itself seeing as he is such an idiot.... wouldn't you agree Olympian smile ?

Silver Surfer = Flying through stars um mm surviving a battle against Thanos + King Thor (not at the same time of course)

Wonder Woman. I think the gods once focused all their Godly energies it one immense blast, and she deflected it with her wrist thingys. She has recently survived been punched from the sun to the earth via Superman.

Iron Man = Surving numerous nukes, he survived having an oil tanker thrown at him by the lovely Count Nefaria, he has survived numerous battles with the Hulk and Thor.

smile

Thats all i can think of at the moment.

P.S. has anyone noticed how much they want Superman to be a marvel character ?

yahman
Originally posted by K3VIL

I appreciate the acknowledgement but your post lacks originality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.