What a b!tch! Why would somebody do that!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okay, so today in school this girl I know had her first day back for awhile because her brother committed suicide. She's kinda' my friend, we didn't usually hang out but we got along. Anyways, today in science she was a bit teary-eyed. I was comforting her and saying her brother was in heaven now, with my mother. Then this hard-out christian girl sitting in front of us turned around and said "Actually only God can take life, your brother will be in Hell now, suffering for all eternity."
Then my friend burst out in to tears and ran out of class. I was SO mad I started screaming at this girl and chucked my book and her big, ugly face. My teacher sent me out of the room and off to the deans.
I was SO mad! Who the **** would say that to someone!? Honestly...

Enslaved
well us catholics do belive that suicede is a form of the devils work. and tht the person who done is does go to hell. But she shouldnt have said it...

*Georgina_A*
Woah, that's really rough shock Even if she was really religious she shouldn't have said it.

I think I would've done more than chuck a book at her...She deserves as much erm

Fishy
What a *****... I would have punched her in the face, making a remark like that at a time like that....

muserke
That was in Constantine. ninja

I'll give her a hiding on Monday smokin'

Originally posted by Enslaved
well us catholics do belive that suicede is a form of the devils work. and tht the person who done is does go to hell. But she shouldnt have said it...

In a way, I think somebody has right to take their own life.

But who decides what's right and what's wrong?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by [email protected]
Okay, so today in school this girl I know had her first day back for awhile because her brother committed suicide. She's kinda' my friend, we didn't usually hang out but we got along. Anyways, today in science she was a bit teary-eyed. I was comforting her and saying her brother was in heaven now, with my mother. Then this hard-out christian girl sitting in front of us turned around and said "Actually only God can take life, your brother will be in Hell now, suffering for all eternity."
Then my friend burst out in to tears and ran out of class. I was SO mad I started screaming at this girl and chucked my book and her big, ugly face. My teacher sent me out of the room and off to the deans.

I admit, it was messed to say that at a moment like that but she is right. Her brother did go to hell. It's sad to say but it's true. Anyways, it is messed up what she said to her. She shouldn't have said anything instead.

Rogue Jedi
it was insensitive for her to say, but it was nonetheless true.

R2D2-89
well its only true if your a catholic, but not everyone has the same beliefs and it was also inapropriate for her to say it at that time..

Hulk Power
Originally posted by R2D2-89
well its only true if your a catholic, but not everyone has the same beliefs and it was also inapropriate for her to say it at that time..

Not only catholics believe that. Christians too.

Rogue Jedi
i was gonna say what Hulk said.

muserke
Isn't that the same?

Her brother is not in Hell, he lives on inside her.

There is no Hell.

Everyone experiences peace in the afterlife.

R2D2-89
im a catholic and i dont believe in every single thing about catholisism...

Darth Mantis
I was SO mad! Who the **** would say that to someone!? Honestly... That ignorant fool... But what do you expect, she's only human...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by muserke
Isn't that the same?

No, that is not the same. Catholics believe in the Virgin Mary and saints. Christians only believe in Jesus and the son of God.

Her brother is not in Hell, he lives on inside her.

There is no Hell.

Everyone experiences peace in the afterlife.

What ever. Suit yourself.

She is not human, she is pure evil!

muserke
Originally posted by Hulk Power
No, that is not the same. Catholics believe in the Virgin Mary and saints. Christians only believe in Jesus and the son of God.

Yeah sorry. I just figured that out. embarrasment

Darth Mantis
She is not human, she is pure evil! lol... We do have our flaws which make us what we are... We cannot change that...

Rogue Jedi
if the girl was so upset, she should've stayed home.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if the girl was so upset, she should've stayed home.

But she can't stay at home forever....She needs to get out sometime, and it's understandable she's still upset about it, no? erm

Lies! there is no Hell!

Unfortunatley, suicide victims come back as ghosts sad
I hope her brother's soul has found peace.

*Yells to her brother* GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!

§P0oONY

What a ****ing *****.... I'm glad you got angry at her.

Rogue Jedi
everyone has their own beliefs. i was raised to believe that there is one unredeemable sin, and that is suicide.

no Lies.

§P0oONY
everyone has their own beliefs. i was raised to believe that there is one unredeemable sin, and that is suicide.

It is one thing having beliefs... But spreading them in a way like that is just unthoughtful and unnecessary.

Rogue Jedi
who are you to say it is a lie? just say you dont agree with it, you dont have to be right about everything.

Thanks, spooony hug

who are you to say it is a lie? just say you dont agree with it, you dont have to be right about everything.

Yes, yes I do yes

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
you guys are taking this way too seriously. if you wanna talk religion you should go to church. who can really know what happens when we die?

§P0oONY

I don't believe in heaven.. but I'm not about to tell someone who has just had such a horrible thing happen to them that it doesn't exist.

Just like she shouldn't have said that he had sinned and is going to hell...

WickedTexasMomA
I would have said it ,just to be the loving ******* that I am. XD

Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a twist rolleyes1

§P0oONY
i am not trying to spread them. i am just stating my beliefs. i have every right to say what i think is true here. for you to jump the gun and say i am being unthoughtful and doing unnecessary things is silly. check yourself and think about what you are typing.

Not you.. the person who did it to the person who's brother died.

Rogue Jedi
she has the right to say whatever the hell she wants to say. if she believes that, who are you to question it.

WickedTexasMomA
she has the right to say whatever the hell she wants to say. if she believes that, who are you to question it. Happy Dance

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I would have said it ,just to be the loving ******* that I am. XD

This is no joking matter. If you want to make jokes, please don't make them in here.
I KNOW ghosts exist, therefore I know there is no Heaven or Hell.

§P0oONY
she has the right to say whatever the hell she wants to say. if she believes that, who are you to question it.

Of course she has the right to say it... I have the right to go up to someones face and shout at the top of my voice.... Doesn't mean that it is morally right.

WickedTexasMomA
You're in OTF ...us serious....hahaha

No she doesn't have a right to say something like that.
If she thinks that, she should have kept her mouth shut and stayed out of our conversation.

WickedTexasMomA

§P0oONY

... I can see how these forums went downhill.

WickedTexasMomA
Happy Dance Do a lil dance, make a lil love..get down tonight Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
That was mean.

Syren

I cannot believe how ignorant some people are roll eyes (sarcastic)

This Christian girl had every right to her opinion but the main thing that differentiates us from all of the other creatures on the planet is our supposed ability to empathise. This girl showed no capability in this situation, and most of you are using the excuse that because it's the OTF, you have the right to act like pricks and laugh at the other girl's pain? That's just ridiculous, if you can't sympathise with the girl who lost her brother and have to bring all the religious crap into it just to defend the mouthy, obnoxious Christian girl, then you're as worthless as she is.

I feel really sorry for BlackCat's friend and she definitely didn't deserve to hear what the other girl said, no matter who was right, it was just the wrong moment.

DeepPink

I seriously hate people like that! They feel the need to give other people their stupid, idiotic opinions to do with religion when its obviously uncalled for and a pile of crap! Especially when theyre like 'Youre going to hell because youre not a Christian' or the thing with the suicide. If someone doesnt believe in heaven and hell, or has just lost their brother its not the time top be evangelising. Stupid cow.

That makes me angry just thinking about it. I would have done exactly the same thing and chucked stuff in her stupid obnoxious face.

Syren
yes Ditto... I think that even though I know everyone's allowed freedom of opinion, right at that moment I would have felt so angry with her for saying what she did, it was so the wrong time and she should have known better if she was really so saintly. I mean, what reason could she have had to say that? It didn't benefit anyone in any way, she must have just said it out of spite miffed

Scythe
The hell just happened?

DeepPink
Exactly, it was completely uncalled for yes

Syren
*up in arms*

boxing

DeepPink
laughing out loud

Okami_Oni
uncalled for, that girl's comment. besides, you onhly go to Hell if you're a Satanist. everyone knows that. see there's this loophole that says "GOD FORGIVES ALL!!!"

i'd have flat-out way-layed the ***** if i'd been there... it's people like her that oughtta go to hell... rest assured, your friend's brother is in a better place...

Legendary Thor
Well meybe that girl did it beouse of disrespect and the Pleasure of others pain.I odnt know couz i wasnt there but still.And by he way was he EMo or SOmetig?

§uffer§noopy
What the f**k? The point of bumping thjsi was...?

Bloigen

Legendary Thor
Correct

Röland
Originally posted by Bloigen
To further discuss the topic...?

There's not much to discuss.

The girl is a b*tch and should not have said it.

Bloigen

Röland
Originally posted by Bloigen
**** YOU!

ermmnone

Want to take this outside! ranting

ermmnone

Bloigen

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Enslaved
well us catholics do belive that suicede is a form of the devils work. and tht the person who done is does go to hell. But she shouldnt have said it... Yes, but the REAL Christians believe that any/every sin is forgiven. True believers of Christ will have eternal life.

Syren
laughing

Don't be preachin' stick out tongue

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

Don't be preachin' stick out tongue Meh. I just think the Catholics are so moronic. They make up rules for their religion that the Bible doesn't even regard as actual issues.

That's why I'm a protastant.

Syren
Ah, so you were sarcasming up there? I see big grin

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Syren
Ah, so you were sarcasming up there? I see big grin No, I wasn't.

'Fer Real. Roman Catholics are the only Christians who believe that suicide is punishable with eternal damnation.

Syren
Stop talking, you're frying my brain mhm

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by muserke
That was in Constantine. ninja

awesome film ninja

not as good as V for Vendetta

Alliance

Wow. People are just special. Kudos for sticking up for your friend. You should be able to get out of this one. It was a crime of passion. Just remind that girl that every day that shes an ass and not a good Christian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.