I've always wanted to know who won parallax or phionex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
who did win

i think parallax

thezenbrawler
was this a vs forum or was this a real crossover, and if it was a real crossover, whats the title of the book, miniseries

DarkCrawler
I think Phoenix.

ALEMASTER
no a vs forum

willRules
I think Phoenix, Oh and ALEMASTER I just sent you a PM

supremthor
http://www.electricferret.com/fights/cosmicpower.htm

Juntai
Paralax, with EASE
THIS GUY COULD JUST REWRITE TIME AROUND THE PHEONIX AND MAKE HER NOT EVER HAVE EXISTED
**** OFF, PHEONIX AINT SHIT

Juntai
This shit shouldnt even be debated!
She'd need to bring Galactus and his heralds to battle Paralax.
He's way way way way too far out of her league.

Sure, she can 'eat a star' or whatever, or even destroy a galaxy in the process using the supernova, . . . but Hal erased reality, and challenged many of the greatest heros in all history, including the The Spectre Force, which is the face of God to all races across the universe. WITH ONE HAND, while CREATING A UNIVERSE with the OTHER HAND.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Phoenix was probably one of the first things that TOAA created, and without her having existed, the spark of creation would have never happened, thus Parallax would never have been born, and I doubt that Phoenix can be beaten that easily

Creshosk
Phoenix. . she's on a multiversal scale, while Parallax is on a universal one. . .

People often confuse the Phoenix "Heralds" with the actual Phoenix force.

And they're like "Oh she destroyed a sun big whoop." Not realizing that she's wiped out creation and brought it back herself. . .

ImmortalOne
If only Phoenix had a MALE host rather than a chick...............

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
This shit shouldnt even be debated!
She'd need to bring Galactus and his heralds to battle Paralax.
He's way way way way too far out of her league.

Sure, she can 'eat a star' or whatever, or even destroy a galaxy in the process using the supernova, . . . but Hal erased reality, and challenged many of the greatest heros in all history, including the The Spectre Force, which is the face of God to all races across the universe. WITH ONE HAND, while CREATING A UNIVERSE with the OTHER HAND.

The Phoenix created and is one with the multiverse. Thats the crux of the matter so this debate is over before its really started. Universes are just little spirals of energy in the eyes of a phoenix. Phoenix exists beyond creation and is suggested to be an aspect of God. Juntai read up on Phoenix. Here she is restructuring a universe/reality telekinetically.

kgkg
Paralax, with EASE
THIS GUY COULD JUST REWRITE TIME AROUND THE PHEONIX AND MAKE HER NOT EVER HAVE EXISTED
**** OFF, PHEONIX AINT SHIT
Rewrite time buddy

Parallax is nothing compared to Phoenix

This guy had to sacrifice himself to a Sun eater.

And he didn't rewrite shit; he used the crisis of infite earth shit to do that , not his own power.

And the Parallax in the latest comics seem a lot weaker also

His powers are near Sky father level at most

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Rewrite time buddy

Parallax is nothing compared to Phoenix

This guy had to sacrifice himself to a Sun eater.

And he didn't rewrite shit; he used the crisis of infite earth shit to do that , not his own power.

And the Parallax in the latest comics seem a lot weaker also

His powers are near Sky father level at most
Doing what I said above^^^ drained him a lot. I'm just assuming we're not using Paralaxx at his very weakest, when he's dying, rather than when he was at his strongest he was pouring a universe out of his fingertips and having a showdown with some The Wrath of God, and a team some of all times greatest heroes.

The SPECTRE is way above Pheonix, not even really comparable, SPECTRE has taken on Elder Gods, all powerful beings that existed before the Godwave. With a wave of his hand he killed Darkseid. Currently in DC, he's on a rampage killing off all magic-based characters. He battled something like 700 of em at once and squashed them within moments. Smashed Dr. Fate before he could talk. Turned the Phantom Stranger into a rat. He exists everywhere at once, omniscient, omnipresent, and all powerful. So while he was doing that, he was also over in Black Adam's country defeating him, his guards and the JSA all at once. So downing The Spectre is a pretty big deal.

Comparing The Pheonix to Parallax is like trying to argue that Green Arrow could beat Superman with a boxing glove arrow.

Dizzle
He gets not who is Phoenix. Jean's the dark void between Eternity and the Living Tribunal in terms of power... She'd probably give a fight to Lucifer, much less Parallax.

With a blessing from the Presence, Spectre could beat either. His power just goes up and down, so beating him isn't always a big deal.

Xplosive
Juntai, Spectre is not above Phoenix (aspect of TOAA himself), ok, Spectre can also receive the power of TOAA himself. I have no probelm giving Spectre can receive greater power than Living Tribunal ever had, but Phoenix is aspect of TOAA, so he is not way above PF, both have something with TOAA (but maybe Spectre can also get more power than Phoenix ever, Phoenix is not almighty, Spectre may be if God decides so) so I would give them as equal (and killing Darkseid is not some feat for beings in rank of Spectre, LT, Phoenix, Lucifer, Michael...).

Juntai
Well, if the Spectre is fighting at all, its because he's there to judge someone. And it is inevitable. And he is almighty when he's judging... rewriting reality if need be.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
He gets not who is Phoenix. Jean's the dark void between Eternity and the Living Tribunal in terms of power... She'd probably give a fight to Lucifer, much less Parallax.

With a blessing from the Presence, Spectre could beat either. His power just goes up and down, so beating him isn't always a big deal.
If it's not a big deal, show me someone defeating The Spectre outside of Hal?

Juntai
You guys keep saying "With a blessing from God" or if "God says its ok", when this simply isnt true. Spectre is disobeying God in the storyline that's going on right now... Infinite Crisis, and he's STILL quit almighty, and has killed massive amounts of the universes biggest badasses, and like it's nothing to him. Killing people at every corner of the world, at the same time, because he can exist anywhere and everywhere at once.

GalacticStorm
This thread is about Phoenix Vs Parallax. Parallax loses. Why are you making it Phoenix Vs Spectre? If you wish to play out that battle then bump it up because the threads already been done.

jrodslam
You absolutely right Juntai. People seem to always say when backed by God, its the only time Spectre is powerful. Clearly thats not the case.

Juntai
Parallax re-writes time around the pheonix, the end.
Or... Parallax erases time altogether.

Defend that!

jrodslam
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
This thread is about Phoenix Vs Parallax. Parallax loses. Why are you making it Phoenix Vs Spectre? If you wish to play out that battle then bump it up because the threads already been done.

Youre right GS.

Dizzle
If it's not a big deal, show me someone defeating The Spectre outside of Hal?

Captain Marvel beat Spectre when he decided to defy the Presence. And he got imprisoned in a big piece of poo...

Phoenix is beyond time. And Parallax doesn't have the power to destroy all time even if he wanted to. You're seriously overrating Hal here.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dizzle
Captain Marvel beat Spectre when he decided to defy the Presence. And he got imprisoned in a big piece of poo...

Phoenix is beyond time. And Parallax doesn't have the power to destroy all time even if he wanted to. You're seriously overrating Hal here.
Did you read Zero Hour at all?

GalacticStorm

Defend that!

Phoenix made the multiverse, she is responsible for the creation of the abstracts which embody, space, time, matter etc.

You really dont seem to understand how out of his league Parallax is. Your pitting him against the primal force of creation. The role Phoenix has in Marvel the creation of, the maintenance of and the eventual destruction of the multiverse are the same roles Michael and Lucifer have in DC.

Parallax loses terribly. Phoenix is beyond creation so any time rewriting tricks wont work im afraid.

Phoenix_Avatar9

Defend that!

Okay, Phoenix exists out of time and space, (White Hot Room) she is the Spark of Creation, and hypothetically even if hal tried to do that and somehow succeeded, he would not exist having Phoenix be erased, which would mean he would never be born to do that in the first place

Juntai
Parallax erased creation!

Juntai
Not even the starry hand that was creation existed.
He erased it all.
Starting from a blank page.

GalacticStorm
Parallax erased creation!

Creation is something Phoenix makes, it is not the be all and end all of phoenix. Phoenix sustains creation not the other way around. Parallax erased DC creation through rewriting and all of his feats were achieved through taking advantage of distortions and imbalances from the crisis of infinite earths.

What you need to understand is that there would be nothing Parallax could do. She is a higher being that is beyond creation. In Marvel she's the supreme power. Would you say Parallax was a match for Lucifer and/or Michael if not then know the league of being your dealing with here

GalacticStorm
Not even the starry hand that was creation existed.
He erased it all.
Starting from a blank page.

Phoenix ends the multiverse cyclically. Thats no big feat in comparison im afraid. Phoenix jumpstarts creation from scratch and then wipes everything out. All from her own power.

Juntai
Spectre froze hell, Parallax was giving it to Spectre and a host of the time's best heros, with one hand, while CREATING THE UNIVERSE with the other hand. When JUDGING SOULS, as he was clearly doing, given his spectacular speaches. .."You have murdered countless billions, bla bla, the wrath of god, bla bla", the Spectre is all mighty and all powerful.

Phoenix_Avatar9
thank you Galactic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Phoenix ends the multiverse cyclically. Thats no big feat in comparison im afraid. Phoenix jumpstarts creation from scratch and then wipes everything out. All from her own power. Coincidentally, Hal was also at the end of time when he erased it, then was obviously at the beginning as he began recreating it, so the same could be said here.

Xplosive
Spectre is disobeying God in the storyline that's going on right now... Infinite Crisis, and he's STILL quit almighty, and has killed massive amounts of the universes biggest badasses, and like it's nothing to him.

But he is not almighty if he is disobeying God, infinte differnce between looking almighty or is almighty. If he is disobeying God, than Phoenix would put Spectre down. What is for Phoenix to destroy universe, nothing. He will be only almigty when he is bakced by God, fact, on his own, now, he is not almighty, now he would go down against Phoenix.
And Parallax is joke to Phoenix. Phoenix is way above his league.

Juntai
You guys keep saying "With a blessing from God" or if "God says its ok", when this simply isnt true. Spectre is disobeying God in the storyline that's going on right now... Infinite Crisis, and he's STILL quit almighty, and has killed massive amounts of the universes biggest badasses, and like it's nothing to him. Killing people at every corner of the world, at the same time, because he can exist anywhere and everywhere at once.
Blah

Juntai
Show me a panel of Pheonix destroying or recreating the universe or fighting off The Presence itself?

Xplosive
You know Juntai that no one can defy The Presence. Why to fight The Presence=God, that is only stupid thign, why to go aganst someone when there is no way of defeating him. Spectre can literally ne joke compared to The Presence, and The Presence can make him antz if it choses so.

RSSR
Phoenix would make Parallax use his ring against himself.

Simple as that.

Juntai
Parallax is a BEING OF POWER.
He doesn't use a ring.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
You know Juntai that no one can defy The Presence. Why to fight The Presence=God, that is only stupid thign, why to go aganst someone when there is no way of defeating him. Spectre can literally ne joke compared to The Presence, and The Presence can make him antz if it choses so.
The Spectre force is a piece of the Presence, called the LOGOZ. Hal Jordan then pretty much defeated The Presence as it tried to judge him in this case.

Xplosive
Only being that was shown to be almighty was Thanos with HOTU. He would make Phoenix Force, Parallax, Spectre jokes, he would turn them into something like he did to Pharaoh. He would turn Spectre and Parallax into insect and he would turn PF into parrot (since parrot is most intelligent bird). But TOAA>Thanos with HOTU. Only an example that no one can defy God.

Juntai
Only being that was shown to be almighty was Thanos with HOTU. He would make Phoenix Force, Parallax, Spectre jokes, he would turn them into something like he did to Pharaoh. He would turn Spectre and Parallax into insect and he would turn PF into parrot (since parrot is most intelligent bird). But TOAA>Thanos with HOTU. Only an example that no one can defy God.
You have -OBVIOUSLY- never read a Spectre comic before, and probably not Zero Hour either.

GalacticStorm
Show me a panel of Pheonix destroying or recreating the universe or fighting off The Presence itself?

So be it roll eyes (sarcastic) :

Dizzle
Spectre's power constantly goes up and down... When properly backed by the Presence, he is basically omnipotent. Without that backing, he's actually pretty weak. His power comes directly from God, but he can't always use all of it.

GalacticStorm
and:

GalacticStorm
finally:

DarkCrawler
Parallax is a BEING OF POWER.
He doesn't use a ring.

I'm sorry. Wasn't he defeated by four Green Laterns in Rebirth?

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm sorry. Wasn't he defeated by four Green Laterns in Rebirth?
Like I said, I don't figure the thread is using him at his weakest.

GalacticStorm
You have -OBVIOUSLY- never read a Spectre comic before, and probably not Zero Hour either.

Defying God doesnt mean you're comparable in power to God.

Spectre has defied God before and one of the brothers have been sent to deal with him.

Juntai
finally:
And that didn't show anything about what I asked, though it was a cool picture of holding a mini universe. It didn't show or explain her creating anything, just holding, what does it say . . a badly wounded orphan universe?

Xplosive
It showed many.

Juntai
Defying God doesnt mean you're comparable in power to God.

Spectre has defied God before and one of the brothers have been sent to deal with him.
What I'm explaining to you is that the Spectre is an aspect of God. The only time The Presence will was ever enacted his will over the Spectre, is when he comes to the mortal plane without a mortal soul as a host. And even that apperently doesn't stop Spectre from doing it. And the Spectre cannot be harmed or defeated without the use of the Spear of Destiny. The only weapon that can kill any celestial.

Juntai
It showed many.
Where?
Show me words where it said she created or destroyed a univer or took on the Presence?

GalacticStorm
And that didn't show anything about what I asked, though it was a cool picture of holding a mini universe. It didn't show or explain her creating anything, just holding, what does it say . . a badly wounded orphan universe?

Its not my problem you're not a regular comic book reader. Everyone else knows what that picture was showing and probably also what comic book it was from. That is from New Xmen #154. Pick up a copy and be enlightened. As for the scan it shows exactly what you asked for. Take my advice and you'll find out for yourself.

GalacticStorm
Where?
Show me words where it said she created or destroyed a univer or took on the Presence?

Parallax never took on the Presence nor did Spectre. Defying the Presence will does not equal that im afraid. When Spectre has defied Prsence in the past Michael has been sent to sort him out. What you fail to understand is that Phoenix in Marvel is the primal force of creation responsible for the creation of everything. It did what Lucifer and Michael did in DC. Can Parallax or Spectre match up to those two in DC?

Juntai
Spectre took over hell when Azmodel was in the Spectre Force.
He then shut off the power of the quintessence...
Shazam, highfather, Ganthet, Zues, etc.
Kronos defeated Galactus with ease, and his power is nothing to Ganthet, who is the embodiment of the rest of the entire race of Guardians
And Ganthet ran and hid from Hal.
Spectre is the only being to ever make it beyond The wall at the edge of the univer and come back from it.
Hal erased all time, even the hand that created it.
Spectre IS the ALLMIGHTY when judging a soul. He is a piece of The Presence itself known as the LOGOZ.

Xplosive
What I'm explaining to you is that the Spectre is an aspect of God. The only time The Presence will was ever enacted his will over the Spectre, is when he comes to the mortal plane without a mortal soul as a host. And even that apperently doesn't stop Spectre from doing it. And the Spectre cannot be harmed or defeated without the use of the Spear of Destiny. The only weapon that can kill any celestial.

You basically sounded like God cannot defeat Spectre without Spear of Destiny.
The Presence can make Spectre affraid.

Xplosive
And why are we even mentioning The Presence against anyone. Spectre defied him, humans are defying God.

GalacticStorm
Spectre took over hell when Azmodel was in the Spectre Force.
He then shut off the power of the quintessence...
Shazam, highfather, Ganthet, Zues, etc.
Kronos defeated Galactus with ease, and his power is nothing to Ganthet, who is the embodiment of the rest of the entire race of Guardians
And Ganthet ran and hid from Hal.
Spectre is the only being to ever make it beyond The wall at the edge of the univer and come back from it.
Hal erased all time, even the hand that created it.
Spectre IS the ALLMIGHTY when judging a soul. He is a piece of The Presence itself known as the LOGOZ.

In Marvel Phoenixes power is second only to T.O.A.A. Phoenix is beyond Parallax without a doubt so theres no need to carry on this thread. You've now tried to turn this into a Spectre debate seeing that supporting Parallax was a lost cause. If you want to argue about Spectre take five mins to find the appropriate thread and bump it up.

jrodslam
Question GS. Is Phoenix's power second to TOAA, or just her importance.

I thought Eternity, Death, Galactus's power was second to TOAA.

GalacticStorm
Have a lil read of this thread because you're very outdated on your stuff:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350696&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jrodslam
Question GS. Is Phoenix's power second to TOAA, or just her importance.

I thought Eternity, Death, Galactus's power was second to TOAA.

Those beings you just mentioned were created by Phoenix.

Xplosive
Months ago there was fight between who is more powerful Galactus or Phoenix, kgkg was for Galactus big time, look now, they were actully created by PF and are not close match for Phoenix.

Juntai
In Marvel Phoenixes power is second only to T.O.A.A. Phoenix is beyond Parallax without a doubt so theres no need to carry on this thread. You've now tried to turn this into a Spectre debate seeing that supporting Parallax was a lost cause. If you want to argue about Spectre take five mins to find the appropriate thread and bump it up. No, what I'm saying is, Spectre Force is easily the equivelent of Pheonix Force, and Hal downed it and many other heroes with one hand while creating all reality with the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.