which is powerfuller a GOD or A COSMIC BIENG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
which is

Maestro
Depends on what their status is.

thezenbrawler
well, some are more powerful than others, such as silversurfer will beat thor, thundergod, or hyperion, sun god.and thor will beat, uh, wait, err, uh, .......shit. well, if you know ANY god that can beat Any cosmic entity, post it, cause i dont, but i know theres gotta be one

grey fox
Well there is THE god but he owns all no contest he slaps around living tribunal and makes jp his *****

GalacticStorm
In general cosmic beings are more powerful than gods. The most powerful cosmic force far exceeds the most powerful God. For example Galactus and the abstracts exceed the worlds pantheons in power. As well as all of the elder Gods.

T.O.A.A is yet to be revealed and probably never will be in comics(which i think is best) however it is probably more a supreme cosmic force than a little white bearded god.

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
T.O.A.A is yet to be revealed and probably never will be in comics(which i think is best) however it is probably more a supreme cosmic force than a little white bearded god.

Would TOAA currently look like Isaac Perlmutter by any chance? wink

stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Creshosk
Would TOAA currently look like Isaac Perlmutter by any chance? wink

stick out tongue

Its a possibility LOL. If i was C.E.O Id make damned sure i got a lil cameo in the comics

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Its a possibility LOL. If i was C.E.O Id make damned sure i got a lil cameo in the comics

lol

olympian
At Marvel at least, cosmic beings are.

colossus17
Originally posted by grey fox
Well there is THE god but he owns all no contest he slaps around living tribunal and makes jp his *****

no one makes JP their *****....and u know it!!!......JP is beyond GODS or FORCES.......

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17
no one makes JP their *****....and u know it!!!......JP is beyond GODS or FORCES.......

Damned straight!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
if you know ANY god that can beat Any cosmic entity, post it, cause i dont, but i know theres gotta be one

there's a ton.... Zues or Odin could beat all of big G's heralds, Thanos, Drax, etc.... Thor is pretty even with the more powerful heralds... and he'd whip Firelord or the other "lesser" heralds....... it's just when you get to crazy cosmic level that gods seem less godly

is Cyttorak a god or a cosmic? what about the other 8th day god-types?

olympian
"there's a ton.... Zues or Odin could beat all of big G's heralds, Thanos, Drax, etc.... Thor is pretty even with the more powerful heralds... and he'd whip Firelord or the other "lesser" heralds....... it's just when you get to crazy cosmic level that gods seem less godly"

Correct.

long pig
Cyttorak is a cosmic god demon.

Lonelygirl15
Who knows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.