Count Dooku/LordSorgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Skywalker
I would like to inform all of you at this website that approx. fifteen minutes ago, my Roommate, also known as Count Dooku on this site, was stabbed three times in the abdomen by a man who was harrassing an eighteen year old girl. Xavier (His real name) tried to help this woman but was stabbed.

He is currently under critical condition at Grace Hospital in Vancouver, BC.

I am heading down there right now and i hope all of you here on the site pray for him.

Thank you, and goodbye.

darthrevan89
That's terrible I hope he pulls through.

Lord-Nihilus
I dont pray, i will meditate on this....

hammmm.........cheeeeeese.........

darth zamorak
First himo's borther now sorgo....

I hope he'll make a recovery, best wishes

Dark Thor
sorgo is count Dooku?

Lord-Nihilus
No sh*t Sherlock....

sorry, its obvious......

Dark Thor
i didnt know he changed usernames

Lord-Nihilus
Nor did i, but i presumed that Dooku/Sorgo means one person...

kamikz
Hope he pulls through, best wishes. I'll pray for ya.

Fishy
Wow, that sucks... Hope he makes it.

SnakeEyes
Man, and to think he was just trying to help the girl too... I really do hope he's alright.

Darth_Janus
I do too... What a dangerous world we live in.

The New Jawa Order has been crippled...

Hornyman
You guys have been crippled. I hope he gets through with it. I hate it when people get killed or are near death.

DarthGenises
Damn I hope he makes it through. Best wishes.

Darth_Glentract
Crap. A lot of people are getting hurt recently. Tell Sorgo I wish him well.

Luke Skywalker
Thank you all very much.

Apparently, he broke the thugs wrist when he was stabbed and then he fainted and the thug took his wallet and ran and the eighteen year old used her cell to call the police.

His state became worse at around 9:30AM...

He isn't doing too well.

Darth_Janus
He is hard core... Please, keep us updated... I hope he pulls through this okay.

Illustrious
I wish Dooku/Sorgo well and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

xxxpoppunker182
i hope he pulls through and best wishes to those close to him.

Luke Skywalker
I have been informed he has serious clotting in his abdominal area and the doctors are performing a life-saving surgery.

They say the clot will kill him if they do not peform surgery fast.

He remains in critical condition as well.

It isn't looking too good so i ask for your prayers.

Thank you once again and goodbye.

Morridini
May I ask what "clot" and "clotting" is? Those are not words I am familiar with.

And best wishes for your friend btw.

Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Morridini
May I ask what "clot" and "clotting" is? Those are not words I am familiar with.

And best wishes for your friend btw.

Blood clotting and thanks for your wishes. It is appreciated.

Darth_Janus
Damn...

Darth Mantis
It's seems kinda weird that Luke Skywalker joined around the time Lord Sorgo/Count Dooku has been hurt... But if your not lying then I wish him the best of luck and a quick recovery...

Dark Thor
that luke on luke skywalker's sig is creepy looking

Darth Faunus
The f'in hell?! Are you serious? This is freakin' retarded. First HimoKun's brother, now this. Well, welcome aboard Luke, and tell "Xavier" that I wish him the best with all my heart. Damn. . .

Illustrious
Damn... good luck to him.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Dark Thor
that luke on luke skywalker's sig is creepy looking I agree... Some spooky sh!t...

Illustrious
Ok, then it's Luke with down syndrome, sheesh.

Darth Faunus
Janus. . . the New Jawa Order must recuperate. . . And I'd just named him Lord of Aggressive Negotiations, too. But people, he'll be alright. HK's brother was. . .

Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
It's seems kinda weird that Luke Skywalker joined around the time Lord Sorgo/Count Dooku has been hurt... But if your not lying then I wish him the best of luck and a quick recovery...

I used to hang around a different forum but i usually see him on here so i figured i would join as well. It is weird that he was hurt around eight hours after i joined. That seems weird to me. I don't know about you guys.

He is having surgery at midnight tonight because he is in a long waiting list. He may not survive until midnight considering his condition right now.

The staff at GH is really nice and they are trying as hard as they can to push him in at a lower time.

Darth Faunus
That's. . . . terrible. But he'll pull through. He will.

Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
That's. . . . terrible. But he'll pull through. He will.

I hope so...

Luke Skywalker
It is confirmed that Xavier's surgery will take place at 7:30PM this evening because of his near-fatal condition. He is currently resting but his abdominal area is looking horrible.

I am going to the Hospital and i will be back around 10:00PM.

Thank you guys for your support.

Farewell for now.

Darth Faunus
Every time that guy posts I get a lurch in my stomach. . .

Human Vader
I don't mean to sound like an *******, but it does seem kind of fishy. I just kind of get a feeling that this is a hoax of sorts. Sorry, I don't mean to say anything like that, I hope if this is true Sorgo pulls through.

Stealth Agent
i dont think it is Exmortis hasn't posted here or at his foru

sorgo/dooku/exmortis good guy. Best of wish's. If not he died like a hero.

Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Human Vader
I don't mean to sound like an *******, but it does seem kind of fishy. I just kind of get a feeling that this is a hoax of sorts. Sorry, I don't mean to say anything like that, I hope if this is true Sorgo pulls through.

Oh no. It's honestly ok. I can understand how it sounds weird, but i can assure you it's truth.

For the rest of you who wish to know, i just came back from GH and he is in his Surgery.

At the moment, doctors are saying 50/50 live or die.

The surgery is fairly easy but he is in such a bad condition that it will be hard.

I was suppose to stay with him till 10, but i was kicked out of the Surgery room. Doctors need peak concentration.

Around 10 PM his surgery will be finished and i will inform you the update.

Thank you and farewell for now.

Human Vader
It's eleven over here, where do you live?

Luke Skywalker
British Columbia, Canada.

Pacific time.

Luke Skywalker
After he is done with his surgery, i might try to bring the laptop to his room, if they let me and if he is awake and up to it. Because they let me do it when my girlfriend had our son so they might....

If not, he should be back in a couple days.

Darth_Glentract
Dang, another two hours till the surgery is done.

MAKASHIMAN
I don't care if I get banned but......son of a ***** why do the coolest people or people they know get hurt? I hate this world there is nothing but pain and misery. Dooku/Sorgo you are in my nightly prayers now.

Luke Skywalker
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT XAVIER'S SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS AND HE IS FULLY CONCIOUS AT THE MOMENT! I WILL BE BACK IN HALF AN HOUR! I AM GONNA TRY TO GET MY LAPTOP DOWN TO G.H. SO HE CAN SPEAK WITH ALL OF YOU!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

Great Vengeance
Thats good news.

MAKASHIMAN
Thank the Lord!!!!!!!!!!! I am gled Dooku is OK.

Stealth Agent
smile

Count Dooku
Hello everyone.

I'm back and in a f*cking wheelchair for two weeks.... Bastards....

First i get stabbed then they shut down the Jawa Cantina?

This was a shitty week..... A shitty SHITTY week...

Nice to see some of you care. Thanks for your prayers.

I should be back on my feet in no time.... i hope....

SnakeEyes
Man, I was hesitant to believe if this was real or not because lots of people have pulled pranks with similar stories in them. I'm glad that you're alright though, and I hope you recover ASAP.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Man, I was hesitant to believe if this was real or not because lots of people have pulled pranks with similar stories in them. I'm glad that you're alright though, and I hope you recover ASAP.

Thank you so much, Snakeeyes.

Illustrious
Good to see you're back at least. Good luck on the path of recovery.

kamikz
Thank god your alright. Hope you recover fast and healthy. You are a really brave man to stand up for that girl.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by kamikz
Thank god your alright. Hope you recover fast and healthy. You are a really brave man to stand up for that girl.

Broke the wrist of the prick during the second stab. Then i passed out and he jacked my wallet.

kamikz
I see, it's really sad when people hurt eachother, man I hope you'll be better. Keep me informed. (bows for Count Dooku)

Count Dooku
Originally posted by kamikz
I see, it's really sad when people hurt eachother, man I hope you'll be better. Keep me informed. (bows for Count Dooku)

Thanks. I am trying not to sleep right now because my abs feel like they are giving birth.

kamikz
I see. I'm sorry about the pain, hope it will wear off so you can get some sleep. I'll pray for your recovery tonight.

Ogami Itto
Hey Dooku ! that moron will get his oneday!! take it easy!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Broke the wrist of the prick during the second stab. Then i passed out and he jacked my wallet.

Now you'll need to train and/or improve your fighting skills so you can hunt down that bastard. I bet it was a jedi :P lolol I'ts good to know you've got through that, pretty well (despite everything). Now the recovery is the most boring part. Medidate and remember "There is no pain where strenght lies"

Cheers

Darth Faunus
Yeessss!!!!! He LIVES!! I knew you'd be alright. A little faith can go a long way. . . And, even better, the New Jawa Order is on its feet again! Now, on a more serious note. . .

I'd just like to personally commend you for your incredibly brave actions. That's not something most people would be able to do. Not to mention you broke the fool's wrist (Score!) Seriously though, it's incredibly good to have you back. I prayed last night, before I read this, so I'm real happy.

Okay, emotional streak, over. And Count, your Master of Aggressive Negotiations, so start being mean again.

Darth_Janus
Dude, we have to go hunting now. I hope you got a good look at the bastard, Xavier, because the New Jawa Order posse is out for revenge!

And there were oooteenies heard across the nation as the short avengers raised their fists in vengeance.

Kun-ni Habeo
I nnoticed this thread now,but best wishes in future recovery

Stealth Agent
nice to see your o.k.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Dude, we have to go hunting now. I hope you got a good look at the bastard, Xavier, because the New Jawa Order posse is out for revenge!

And there were oooteenies heard across the nation as the short avengers raised their fists in vengeance.

Ready the Super Sith/Dark Jawas! To war! Oooteenie!!!!

DarthGenises
Good to see you back Dooku and best wishes in future recovery.

MAKASHIMAN
Drinks on me!!!! (CAUSE DOOKU IS OK OF COURSE) beer beer beer beer beer

Darth_Janus
I'll take you up on that. Ten bucks says I drink you under the table.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Now you'll need to train and/or improve your fighting skills so you can hunt down that bastard. I bet it was a jedi :P lolol I'ts good to know you've got through that, pretty well (despite everything). Now the recovery is the most boring part. Medidate and remember "There is no pain where strenght lies"

Cheers

I punched him when he was hassling the eighteen year old but he pulled out a knife as i was about to lay it to him and stabbed me twice, then i broke his wrist and he sliced me a third time in the same spot. I fell to the ground and began to faint. As i was fainting, i noticed the little shit had tears in his eyes as he took my wallet.

I don't know if it was from the pain or from the fact that he thought i was dead....

The police already caught him so it's all good.

kamikz
What a coward, had to use a knife to survive, and even then he got his ass kicked. Good that they've already caught him. How old was this punk?

MAKASHIMAN
Good thing they caught him. NO ONE GET'S BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WALLET.

Count Dooku
He looked my age.

Darth_Janus
Are you gonna have to testify in court and all that pizazz? What about the girl?

Illustrious
I'll take you up on that. Ten bucks says I drink you under the table.

I'll have to take up the offer too... Makashiman is going bankrupt.

Count Dooku
Are you gonna have to testify in court and all that pizazz? What about the girl?

She isn't pressing charges, he has a 6-8 YEAR prison sentence for attempted murder, theft and assault and battery.

I got away with self defense on his broken wrist.

Achilles X
Seems kind of low....

Captain REX
You know what's funny?

Luke Skywalker is Lord Sorgo/Count Dooku, and Sorgo was never stabbed. big grin

This is all a farce so that Sorgo can get sympathy and attention.

Apex
Originally posted by Captain REX
You know what's funny?

Hide the children, this could get ugly. sad

Captain REX
The sock checker don't lie, it's the honest truth.

You poor deluted EU people, we figured out it was him in an instant.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i'm confused. if he was stabbed in the abdomen, the ambulance was called, he was taken and admitted to the hospital, placed in a room, judged to be in "critical conditon"......only 45 minutes have passed? the timeline doesnt add up.

also, you had to find a terminal to log on and post this message. and you also know the assailants age. why arent you by his side? theres no way this took only 45 minutes.

something stinks in denmark...... confused

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
can someone say "socking?"

you know what i mean. sounds like someone here is trying to make themselves look like a hero. why didnt he use his superduper martial arts skills to kick the robbers ass?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Apex
Hide the children, this could get ugly. sad

Agreed...

Achilles X
I knew it! Bastard. Although if they're roomates they're IP could be the same. Ah well, I knew it sounded suspicious, especially since Dooku's talking about it like it was nothing, most people would be kind of traumatized from something like that. And he comes online almost right after his surgery? Wouldn't he be spending his time with his loved ones rather than on a Star Wars forum?

SnakeEyes
If Count Dooku was lying, I'm gonna be pissed...

Darth_Janus
Meh... I didn't want to say anything, assuming something DID happen. But now that the cat's out of the bag...

That's low.

Achilles X
If he is we all got owned really badly. lol

Darth_Janus
Well, if you look at his first post, you notice that Luke says "approx fifteen minutes ago Sorgo was stabbed". If your roommate is stabbed fifteen minutes ago, are you on KMC?

Apex
You did post with the guy all the time and even trusted him, well as much as you can over the internet. You just took his word for it out of respect for him as a person, and he broke that trust.

Darth_Janus
Pretty much.

Achilles X
So he's exiled from the Jawa Order?

Darth_Janus
If this is true? I'm thinking so. Unless he has a damn good reason for pulling a stunt like this, and I'm not seeing that anytime soon.

Getting attention and sympathy on a board is a bit... immature, no matter who it's coming from. If you aren't getting this kind of attention and sympathy from family, that's an issue for therapists, not forum mates.

In any case, I hope this is all a misunderstanding.

MAKASHIMAN
Are you guys saying this has been some type of scam to get our pitty?

Lil Krueger
So I was Right! I did not want to say something like "Bullshit your lying!" cause everyone on this board would be against me.

MAKASHIMAN
Soooooooooooooo......patience is a virtoo

Lil Krueger
MAKASHIMAN do you know any good MMORPG?

Count Dooku
You know what's funny?

I had a strong feeling none of you would believe me. Let me try to add up the facts here.

Luke Skywalker/Dan is my roommate. In our house, we share three bedrooms. One being mine, one being his and one being just a spare bedroom, which is the room with our computer in it, meaning we share the same IP, meaning it looks like i duplicated an account of his, which is not true. My roommate is a real person and i am not lying.

Wouldn't he be spending his time with his loved ones rather than on a Star Wars forum?

Well, my family lives in Portugal and i currently don't have a girlfriend (Which sucks ass).

All i have is my roommate, who was phoned at the time when the ambulance came when i became concious. I ask the eighteen year old girl to use her cell to call my home. The eighteen year old talked to me roommate Daniel, who came down to the hospital. Five minutes into the ambulance ride, i became unconcious again because of staggering pain. Dan met me at the hospital and was there for a while (Dunno how long, i was unconcious for a bit). I woke up apparently several hours later to be informed that there were two blood clots forming at the back of my abdominal muscle and that a short surgery had to be admitted to remove them. At around 7:30PM (I think) my roommate came back again to tell me that my friends and the people here (At KMC) wished me the best. I didn't give a shit at the time because i was stacked on Morphine. At 8PM, Daniel was kicked out of the Surgery room and they gassed me. At 9:45, i woke up in a small recovery room alone. I was in no pain (Dunno why, maybe pain killers) and i talked to the doctors and said i was in no pain and i could leave shortly. They laughed and i was placed back in my room. At 10:30, Dan showed up with our Laptop and said he could connect Via Sattelite. I was in pain at the time and i told him to "F*ck off and go smash the F*ckin' Laptop" then i went to sleep. At 11:30AM, i was told i could leave but ONLY in a wheelchair (I cannot walk, or i will open the stitches) so i took instructions and i was back home at 12:15.

For those of you here, you do not have to believe me, but i can assure you i am not lying.

Count Dooku
And no, i was only in critical condition for about ten minutes when i was seriously bleeding at first. I don't know where Dan got the idea i was in Critical condition for that many hours.

Darth_Glentract
Just a question. Where has this Luke guy been since you came back, Sorgo?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Just a question. Where has this Luke guy been since you came back, Sorgo?

He is at my house right now, where else would he be? He is either here or at work. I am gonna be on the Computer alot for the next two weeks, considering i am in a Wheelchair for that amount of time.

Darth_Glentract
what is your roomates name?

Count Dooku
what is your roomates name?

Daniel. Why?

Darth_Glentract
thats stupid loser, read the posting times and when he was supposedly stabbed.

posted at 7:16 am CT.

My Roommate Xavier, better known as Count Dooku or LordSorgo around here was stabbed in the abdomen three times around forty five minutes ago for trying to help an eighteen year old who was being mugged. He is in the hospital under critical condition. I went to see him but no visitors are allowed.

I am worried as well but i continue to pray.

I wish you would all join me in prayer for this moment.

Thank you and Goodbye.

posted in EU forum at 6:08 AM CT.

I would like to inform all of you at this website that approx. fifteen minutes ago, my Roommate, also known as Count Dooku on this site, was stabbed three times in the abdomen by a man who was harrassing an eighteen year old girl. Xavier (His real name) tried to help this woman but was stabbed.

I am heading down there right now and i hope all of you here on the site pray for him.

Thank you, and goodbye.

Darth_Glentract
Daniel. Why?

Daniel what? what is his last name?

Count Dooku
thats stupid loser, read the posting times and when he was supposedly stabbed.

posted at 7:16 am CT.

My Roommate Xavier, better known as Count Dooku or LordSorgo around here was stabbed in the abdomen three times around forty five minutes ago for trying to help an eighteen year old who was being mugged. He is in the hospital under critical condition. I went to see him but no visitors are allowed.

I am worried as well but i continue to pray.

I wish you would all join me in prayer for this moment.

Thank you and Goodbye.

posted in EU forum at 6:08 AM CT.

Thank you, and goodbye.

Why is there two? He only posted one thread, didn't he?

Darth_Glentract
you should know because you are him. that is the one from the Off Topic Forum.

Count Dooku
you should know because you are him. that is the one from the Off Topic Forum.

No, i am not him.

And are you stupid? Anyone with half a brain can see he was obviously trying to spread the word around about what happened with me. He visited the hospital when the eighteen year old called him and then he came back here and he obviously posted it when he came back.

What the hell are you trying to prove?

Darth_Glentract
i am trying to learn why the mods keep saying your a fake

Count Dooku
i am trying to learn why the mods keep saying your a fake

Like i said to you in the PM, probably because there is two accounts hosted at one site. Like i said, i have a f*cking roommate! Just because there is two accounts means dick all!

Darth_Glentract
why do you have so much energy. 40 hours after going through something like that should leave you throughly drained

Darth_Glentract
and what is you roomates last name?

Count Dooku
why do you have so much energy. 40 hours after going through something like that should leave you throughly drained

How hard can it be to sit in a wheelchair and type? It's not like i can really do anything else, and going to sleep is a ***** too. It hurts to lay down, it stretches at my stitches.

Darth_Glentract
so what is your roomates last name?

Nai Fohl
Well...sorry Sorgo / Dooku...

I'm not going to say you're lying here since I don't know but hell...something's strange here. And maybe you can explain some points to me:

1)
Your roommate comes here to tell us you've been stabbed 15 minutes ago.

2)
More than 7 hours later he came again to tell us that your state became worse.

3)
Another 2 hours later he again visited to tell us that the doctors will perform some live-saving surgery on you. I wonder how it takes them nearly 10 hours to decide that will you will probably die if they don't do that (and that you are still alive wonders me even more).

4)
Next (important) post from him is they put you on a waiting list ? Wait...live-threatening injury...you're about to die...not only that it took them 10 hours to figure that out they put you on a waiting list after that ? So...it actually took them even more time to have a surgery ?

5)
You walk out of the hospital and are sitting in front of your computer just 2 hours after you had your surgery ? Hard to believe.

6)
The story itself is some kind of...well...f*cking strange:
- the guy stabbed you 2 times
- you broke his wrist
- he stabbed you again after this, took you wallet and ran ?

Dude...if somebody breaks your wrist you will go down on the ground and cry like a little baby not to mention that you will not be able to touch your opponent again. And well...to break someones wrist you have to grab his hand at least more likely his hand and his arm. That leads me to the following questions:

a) Did you break the wrist of hand he had the knife in ? If not...sorry...that's dumb.
b) If you did so...how did he managed to keep the knife in that hand ?
c) If he did that somehow: You had grabbed his arm and his hand or his hand only and still he could cut you for a third time with the knife in that hand he grabbed.

Well...either this is a bloody (and stupid) lie or you have faced a 18-year-old that was trained to endure such an immense amount of pain that he can cut you and take the time to steal your wallet while having a broken wrist. Hmm...

Darth Mantis
so what is your roomates last name? Your persistance is unmatched... You sound like a cop...

Lana
No doctor would let someone leave the hospital the day after being admitted for stab wounds. They keep people longer than that for much less. As I have two doctors in the family, and have had many members of the family/friends have to spend time in the hospital, I am very secure in making this statement.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Your persistance is unmatched... You sound like a cop...

I'm slightly obsessive compulsive.

if you think that is persistent, you would be amazed by the hell I gave him in PM's.

just wondering, how old do you have to be to be a cop? is it 18?

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...sorry Sorgo / Dooku...

I'm not going to say you're lying here since I don't know but hell...something's strange here. And maybe you can explain some points to me:

1)

2)

3)
Another 2 hours later he again visited to tell us that the doctors will perform some live-saving surgery on you. I wonder how it takes them nearly 10 hours to decide that will you will probably die if they don't do that (and that you are still alive wonders me even more).

4)
Next (important) post from him is they put you on a waiting list ? Wait...live-threatening injury...you're about to die...not only that it took them 10 hours to figure that out they put you on a waiting list after that ? So...it actually took them even more time to have a surgery ?

5)
You walk out of the hospital and are sitting in front of your computer just 2 hours after you had your surgery ? Hard to believe.

6)
The story itself is some kind of...well...f*cking strange:
- the guy stabbed you 2 times
- you broke his wrist
- he stabbed you again after this, took you wallet and ran ?

Dude...if somebody breaks your wrist you will go down on the ground and cry like a little baby not to mention that you will not be able to touch your opponent again. And well...to break someones wrist you have to grab his hand at least more likely his hand and his arm. That leads me to the following questions:

a) Did you break the wrist of hand he had the knife in ? If not...sorry...that's dumb.
c) If he did that somehow: You had grabbed his arm and his hand or his hand only and still he could cut you for a third time with the knife in that hand he grabbed.

Well...either this is a bloody (and stupid) lie or you have faced a 18-year-old that was trained to endure such an immense amount of pain that he can cut you and take the time to steal your wallet while having a broken wrist. Hmm...

1)

He was on KMC and the girl had called him as i told her to. I gave her my house number and she phoned.

2)

That is bullshit. I have no idea where he got that from but it sure as hell wasn't from me or the doctors. My state was only critical at the beginning from massive pouring of my blood out of my abdominal area.

3)

As i said before, it wasn't life-saving surgery. I do not know where Dan got this from. There was blood clots and anyone with a brain knows that blood clots can't stay in my abdomen. I am no doctor so i don't know what blood clots can do if they stay in a certain place, but i know i apparently also had an Abdominal aortic aneurysm that needed surgery because i already had an aneurysm waiting to happen (apparently) and apparently, if the anerysm is more than 6CM big, it requires surgery, along with my clotting.

4)

As i said before, i was not about to die. I was on Morphine for pain and the doctors had me in a stable

5)

I never did walk out. I am in a wheelchair for the next two weeks. Do you think i am gonna go jog while in a wheelchair or work while in a wheelchair? NO! So the only thing i can really do is sit in front of my Laptop and hopefully get the time to play some XBOX.... Hehehe...

No. When i ran up to him, i hit him in the face with a solid blow. After that, i thought i had been pushed twice but i was actually stabbed. I took his available hand and twisted it until it snapped. Tears began to emit from his eyes as he slashed my abdomen one last time. I could no longer endure the pain so i fell to the ground. As he was crying he took my wallet and began to run.

or you have faced a 18-year-old that was trained to endure such an immense amount of pain that he can cut you and take the time to steal your wallet while having a broken wrist

Now who the hell said he was eighteen? The girl was eighteen. Not him. I don't know his age. And obviously he could take a large amount of pain because i was slashed a third time and my wallet was taken.

Count Dooku
And maybe he was high on drugs. Anyone who can take that amount of pain and anyone stupid enough to stab someone must be high on something.

Darth_Glentract
just for my sanity, i really need to know, what was your roomates last name. it is just bugging me.

Count Dooku
just for my sanity, i really need to know, what was your roomates last name. it is just bugging me.

Holmes.

Nai Fohl
...and now we hear this nice tune called "Inquisition Symphony" (Darth Glentracts theme)... wink

Darth_Glentract
Holmes.

thankyou so much. i feel a lot better now.

Count Dooku
thankyou so much. i feel a lot better now.

What in the sam hell is wrong with you?

Darth_Glentract
could you tell me the phone number of grace hospital?

Count Dooku
could you tell me the phone number of grace hospital?

Oh my god.....

Glentract..... Step Away....

Darth_Glentract
the reason I'm asking is because according to my sources, there is no Grace Hospital in Vancouver

Count Dooku
well, according to my sources, there is no Grace Hospital in Vancouver

Hah, nice try.

That hospital has been around for thirty years, MR. SURGEON

Darth Faunus
The hell Glentract. . . . lol. . . .

Darth_Glentract
Well, this is what my sources came up with for hospitals in Vancouver

The Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver
203-3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC, V5T 3G7
Canada

The Diamond Centre for Living
1459 Barclay Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1J6
Canada

The Station
601 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1G1
Canada

Three Bridges Community Health Centre
1292 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1W2
Canada

Three Links Care Centre
2934 East 22nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5M 2Y4
Canada

Travel Clinic
601 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4C2
Canada

Trout Lake Manor Inc
3490 Porter St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5N 5W4
Canada

UBC Faculty of Medicine
317-2194 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
Canada

UBC Hospital
2211 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 2B5
Canada

United Lodge
116 West 23rd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2A9

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
The hell Glentract. . . . lol. . . .

Hahaha! He PMed me pretending to be a Surgeon and then he complains about me lying.

That's quite ironically hypocritical.

Darth_Glentract
Hahaha! He PMed me pretending to be a Surgeon and then he complains about me lying.

That's quite ironically hypocritical.

hey, i'm 14. you should be able to tell, i'm not a surgeon. yes, that was a little lie to try and get him to think i know more about surgical procedures than him.

Achilles X
This is getting out of hand. Who cares if he lied, no one here knows him anyways , so what does it matter.

Count Dooku
Well, this is what my sources came up with for hospitals in Vancouver

The Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver
203-3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC, V5T 3G7
Canada

The Diamond Centre for Living
1459 Barclay Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1J6
Canada

The Station
601 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1G1
Canada

Three Bridges Community Health Centre
1292 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1W2
Canada

Three Links Care Centre
2934 East 22nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5M 2Y4
Canada

Travel Clinic
601 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4C2
Canada

Trout Lake Manor Inc
3490 Porter St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5N 5W4
Canada

UBC Faculty of Medicine
317-2194 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
Canada

UBC Hospital
2211 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 2B5
Canada

United Lodge
116 West 23rd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2A9

So, where is Vancouver General Hospital AKA Grace Hospital, Childrens Hospital, Everyday Womens Hospital, Saint Pauls Emergency, Eagle Ridge Hospital and Royal Columbian Hospital? Funny how i saw none of those on the F*CKING LIST!

Darth_Glentract
i actually find this quite fun. i never thought i would be running a backround check on Daniel Holmes on a saturday night.

Nai Fohl
hmm ?
http://www.foundlocally.com/Vancouver/Health/HospitalsTips.htm

And well...there is a Grace Hospital in Vancouver - it just seems so that it can't be found over the internet. stick out tongue

Count Dooku
hey, i'm 14. you should be able to tell, i'm not a surgeon. yes, that was a little lie to try and get him to think i know more about surgical procedures than him.

I have finally met my first criminally insane fourteen year old! YAY!

Darth_Glentract
So, where is Vancouver General Hospital AKA Grace Hospital, Childrens Hospital, Everyday Womens Hospital, Saint Pauls Emergency, Eagle Ridge Hospital and Royal Columbian Hospital? Funny how i saw none of those on the F*CKING LIST!

i still am looking through the hospitals in Vancouver. It may be there and i haven't found it yet.

Count Dooku
i still am looking through the hospitals in Vancouver. It may be there and i haven't found it yet.

Janus found Grace.... Finally.

Darth_Glentract
I have finally met my first criminally insane fourteen year old! YAY!

or maybe i am extremly bored.

Count Dooku
or maybe i am extremly bored.

Janus found Grace so you can stop searching.

Nai Fohl
So, where is Vancouver General Hospital AKA Grace Hospital...

Well...on the link I've posted. Have fun phoning, Glentract ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Glentract
well, continuing my little backround check. i have found only one Daniel Holmes in Vancouver. I have his phone number and adress now.(it is freaking far away.)

an i am pretty sure some of you are now thinking i'm insane, i'm not, i am just really bored.

Count Dooku
well, continuing my little backround check. i have found only one Daniel Holmes in Vancouver. I have his phone number and adress now.(it is freaking far away.)

an i am pretty sure some of you are now thinking i'm insane, i'm not, i am just really bored.

Funny, because if you look in the YPGs, there is several Daniel Holmes....

Hmm...

Darth_Glentract
i just got this off Yahoo people search

Achilles X
OMG WE GOTTA RIDE OVER THERE AND SEE IF ITS HIM!!! AND ILL CALL THE HOSPITAL TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS AN XAVIER CHECKED IN RECENTLY. MAYBE WE CAN LOOK UP HIS PARENTS AND SEE IF THEY REALLY LIVE IN EUROPE. AND WE CAN SEE IF WE CAN GET HIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND EVERYTHING. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG WE HAVE TO PROVE HIM WRONG.

Give it a rest dude.

Darth_Glentract
:sarcasm: yep, i alread have plane tickets smile

Count Dooku
YPG = Yellow Pages General

Darth_Glentract
dude, i'm just really bored right now. i actually think he was probably stabbed. it's not a big deal to me(i'm not really obsessive comoulsive)

Count Dooku
Anyways, i'll be back on later if you want to bother me more.

Bye guys.

Darth_Glentract
YPG = Yellow Pages General

i dont have those for Canada

Darth_Glentract
you know what. screw this, i've wasted enough time

Captain REX
laughing out loud

You amuse me Glentract.

Sorgo, from the looks of it, your story is full of shit, and that is clearly your sock. It types just like ya. stick out tongue

Besides, you'd still be in the hospital if you had been stabbed 3, count 'em 3 times, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel like being pushed. I got stabbed in the arm once, did not feel like being pushed. Felt more like extremely sharp pain.

And if you broke or fractured the guys wrist, I don't care how high he was, he'd be bawling in pain, dropping the knife, and you'd be victorious.

Count Dooku
laughing out loud

You amuse me Glentract.

Sorgo, from the looks of it, your story is full of shit, and that is clearly your sock. It types just like ya. stick out tongue

Besides, you'd still be in the hospital if you had been stabbed 3, count 'em 3 times, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel like being pushed. I got stabbed in the arm once, did not feel like being pushed. Felt more like extremely sharp pain.

And if you broke or fractured the guys wrist, I don't care how high he was, he'd be bawling in pain, dropping the knife, and you'd be victorious.

I remember when i was twenty, i broke my foot and they had to put a nail in my foot to keep the bones together. I was released five hours later.

When they did the surgery, the doctors said i could go as long as i didn't practice much movement and as long as i stayed in the wheelchair.

And yes, when you have adrenaline pumping through your body, you do not feel it at first, being the reason why i fainted.

And i was not stabbed three times. The third time was a slice.

Yikes! Someone doesn't know the effect of drugs. I have seen people that have been shot several times while high on Coke and they laugh.... Of course it is followed by them dying ten seconds later but not the point. Even if you are not high, if you are in the heat of moment and fear and andrenaline are inside of you, pain becomes irrelevant.

Obviously you need to learn a thing or two about a thing or two.

Luke/Dan is not my Sock, he is my roommate.

Captain REX
no expression

Obviously you're not going to give up on this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>