Dooku/Sorgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Skywalker
My Roommate Xavier, better known as Count Dooku or LordSorgo around here was stabbed in the abdomen three times around forty five minutes ago for trying to help an eighteen year old who was being mugged. He is in the hospital under critical condition. I went to see him but no visitors are allowed.

I am worried as well but i continue to pray.

I wish you would all join me in prayer for this moment.

Thank you and Goodbye.

Neo_Version 7
That's terrible. Hope he pulls through.

Enslaved
im so sorry.. I know u are finding it hard but think postive.. he was doing a good deed..He will be ok..And keep praying. Huge hugs

BlackC@t
No! not Sorgo! weep

Captain REX
blink

Shit, you serious?

mysterio69
****!? lord sorgo? that guy was a hoot in the ep. 3 forum. ****. i hope that the piece of shit bastard that did it burns in a fiery hell. what a stupid mother****er. i sure hope lord sorgo's going to be okay.

Captain REX
He was kind of a dick to me, but no guy really deserves to be stabbed three times in the gut unless he did it first.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Captain REX
He was kind of a dick to me, but no guy really deserves to be stabbed three times in the gut unless he did it first.

indeed. and for helping someone, no less.

PrinceofBlades
I will be sure to place him in the intention prayers for the mass I will participate in tomorrow. God Bless his soul...

Stealth Agent
i wish i could help he's a good guy

PrinceofBlades
Sometimes the best help, is the hope for the good....

Scythe
Meh, he'll be alright, life goes on.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker
My Roommate Xavier, better known as Count Dooku or LordSorgo around here was stabbed in the abdomen three times around forty five minutes ago for trying to help an eighteen year old who was being mugged. He is in the hospital under critical condition. I went to see him but no visitors are allowed.

Thank you and Goodbye.
i'm confused. if he was stabbed in the abdomen, the ambulance was called, he was taken and admitted to the hospital, placed in a room, judged to be in "critical conditon"......only 45 minutes have passed? the timeline doesnt add up.

also, you had to find a terminal to log on and post this message. and you also know the assailants age. why arent you by his side? theres no way this took only 45 minutes.

something stinks in denmark...... confused

Scythe
Exactly...no pity for the puzzle pieces...

Rogue Jedi
can you say "socking?"

Scythe
Stalkings?

Rogue Jedi
you know what i mean. sounds like someone here is trying to make themselves look like a hero. why didnt he use his superduper martial arts skills to kick the robbers ass?

Scythe
Pish Posh, people on message boards are heroes period!

Rogue Jedi
yeah, but to create a dummy account and talk about himself, try to make it look like he is a hero, man.....thats just pathetic.

Rogue Jedi
before you guys start calling me an insensitive prick, let me just say that if i am proven wrong about this, i will eat my own dirty socks.

Scythe
Yet people do it....haze him...

Rogue Jedi
watch. i bet dooku comes back here soon and is making a full recovery. he will no doubt have stories to tell us.
"and then i did this, then this, then i created a new form of martial art and did this....."

Scythe
Better yet:

"Turns out it wasn't Dooku, how silly of me, I meant that black guy!"

Rogue Jedi
also, "luke skywalker" registered as a member here yesterday. impeccable timing, eh?

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yeah, but to create a dummy account and talk about himself, try to make it look like he is a hero, man.....thats just pathetic.

Wow! You're good!
Hey, we should solve crimes! eek!

Captain REX
Pathetic, I withdraw all previous comments. Should have thought to use the sock checker.

Rogue Jedi
so he is a socker?

Captain REX
Yup!

What's funny is that no-one figured it out in the EU section, and it's 4 pages of sympathy. no expression

Dogbert
Go RJ! big grin

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup!

What's funny is that no-one figured it out in the EU section, and it's 4 pages of sympathy. no expression

Which is sad because there's a least half dozen people there who can debate and think angles all day long and we all missed that one detail. Nice eye there, Rogue Jedi.

Plus, we don't have a "sock checker", whatever that is, Rex.

Rogue Jedi
L-O-S-E-R.

Darth_Janus
Um... pardon?

Apex
This could get interesting.

*Gets comfortable*

Dogbert
I think he was referring to the socker.

Darth_Janus
I was about to say... Last time I checked me and rogue Jedi didn't have any problems.

This is a bit silly since I've been here for awhile... but what exactly is the term "socker" used to describe? Someone who makes additional accounts?

Dogbert
Yes, the term describes people who create multiple accounts for various purposes.

Darth_Janus
Huh. Kinda waste of effort.

Dogbert
yes

Rogue Jedi
janus, we are cool , i was referring to the socker.

intoxicatedpoet
i'm confused. if he was stabbed in the abdomen, the ambulance was called, he was taken and admitted to the hospital, placed in a room, judged to be in "critical conditon"......only 45 minutes have passed? the timeline doesnt add up.

also, you had to find a terminal to log on and post this message. and you also know the assailants age. why arent you by his side? theres no way this took only 45 minutes.

something stinks in denmark...... confused

He never said it took 45 minutes for that to happen, but that it happend 45 minutes ago, and he can't be at the guys said since the hospital isn't allowing visits.

intoxicatedpoet
so he is a socker?

A sock of whom? This dooku/sorgo guy?

Lil Krueger
Wow Luke Skywalker sure is Speechless.

Rogue Jedi
this is what i am saying.

intoxicatedpoet
this is what i am saying.

Could you please answer my question on the previous page?

mysterio69
hrmmmph. if all this is true, i feel so emotionally used. i need a shower.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Thank you and Goodbye.
read this post very closely, poet. he said it happened 45 minutes ago. theres no way all of this happens in 45 minutes. you are telling me that 45 minutes later the dude is here, at the forum, posting this? no, no way. it would take at least 45 minutes to call the ambulance, transport to the ER, and be treated. he needs additional time to accompany his friend to the hospital, find out his status, deal with it emotionally, then come here and post. we are talking about at least a coupla hours, not 45 minutes. also, skywalker registered here the day before this thread started. also, dooku was full of shit from the word go."i know this, i know that, i ran over a guy on a motorbike for pulling a gun on me, i never lost a fight, even against 3 or 4 guys, i created this type of martial art."
its all bullshit. i know it. you know it. now everyone here knows it.

is that answer good enough for you?

intoxicatedpoet
read this post very closely, poet.

I read it closely, he never said tht it happened in 45 minutes, but that it happened 45 minutes ago, that still doesn't answer my question, how could he be at this guys bedside (as you said) if this supposed hospital isn't allowing visitors?

Rogue Jedi
i edited my last post, poet. reread it, please.

Lana
He said he was stabbed 45 minutes ago. It takes a lot longer than 45 minutes for an ambulance to get to the scene, get back to the hospital, have the patient admitted, and have them examined and determined to be in critical condition.

Plus Dooku is currently posting in the EU forum. If he really was in critical condition last night, he wouldn't be back home now.

I think I'll agree with RJ and Rex on this one.

Rogue Jedi
thanx, lana.

intoxicatedpoet
i edited my last post, poet. reread it, please.

Ah, ok, I see.

Lana
thanx, lana.

No prob.

Sir Mist
Why doesnt he just take a pic of himself? He said he's in a wheelchair...come on, lets see it erm

Darth_Glentract
i already asked him to do that. apparently he lacks a camera

Dogbert
Convient.

Scythe
This isn't even worth pursuing any further...

Rogue Jedi
i concur, counselor.

Scythe
Notion to call this a "once a failure always a failure" say AYE!

Dogbert
AYE!

Scythe
AYE!

Darth_Glentract
i felt like giving him hell over it. its kind of funny to read.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361069&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

Rogue Jedi
this guy has deep emotional issues.

Scythe
I seriously need to poop...

Rogue Jedi
then do it. you dont wanna get backed up.

Scythe
LIKE YOUR AUNT'S PLUMBING!!

ZING!

Darth_Otaku
How much fights did i have with that guy.We hated eachother.But liked eachother.He'll pull through smile

Scythe
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
How much fights did i have with that guy.We hated eachother.But liked eachother.He'll pull through smile

I hope you know it was all a scam....dumbass

Darth_Otaku
Too bad...

Darth_Otaku
bagi'm so naive...how should i know?You think im gonna read 4 pages?

Scythe
.....dumbass

Count Dooku
Took you long enough stick out tongue

This was all bullshit.

The reason i did this is because of the recent poster-to-poster hatred here since i have REGISTERED.

I wanted to see how people would react if something happened.

This was my Roomates idea. He has been watching me on KMC for a while and he notices how mad and stirred up people can get. And how much people don't like each other. When my roommate finally joined KMC, as Luke Skywalker, he wanted to try something to see if people would stop getting mad at me or hating me for merely sharing my opinion...

You see, i noticed something during this test that i knew i would see before i even did it...

...It's funny how people didn't like you much when you were fine, but the second something horrible happens, people begin to feel sympathetic and they don't hate you as much anymore.

The only thing that was real about this project was Luke Skywalker AKA my roommate Dan.

Those of you who tried to figure out i was a fake.... Passed.

Those of you who felt sorry for me..... failed.

If you prievously liked me and still felt sorry for me....Passed/Failed.

According to my roommate, Rogue Jedi and Darth Glentract did very well at gathering the facts to bust my ass.

For those of you who remain pissed off at me, please don't be. It was merely a test to see who liked and hated me...

And now i know who hates and likes me...

For those of you who want the original transcript for my roommates pre-planning to this project, please PM him. His username is Luke Skywalker.

Thanks and toodles,

Dooku

Darth_Otaku
I was pretty wrong.After a first shock,i thought Luke Skywalker was your sock and you needed attention huh

stormtrooper
Wow, I feel pity for people who has to rely on lies only to test how many people love/hate them.
Well after the test, I'm sure that the number of haters have been increased.
Playing with people's feelings is not cool...
Just my opinion...Remember the boy who cried wolf...
Peace people

Bespin Bart
Good job, you achieved nothing special? confused

Rogue Jedi
nice recovery, dook.

Dogbert
nice recovery, dook. no this is sad

Rogue Jedi
very sad indeed.

Count Dooku
Although the test proved a large amount of things to me about the Human Mind....

Funny...

I learned quite the bit from that....

Count Dooku
Originally posted by stormtrooper
Wow, I feel pity for people who has to rely on lies only to test how many people love/hate them.
Well after the test, I'm sure that the number of haters have been increased.
Playing with people's feelings is not cool...
Just my opinion...Remember the boy who cried wolf...
Peace people

I feel pity for people that sit back and assume....

Funny how the tables flip when you put the right weight on each ends.

Sir Mist
Waste of time really...you havent been on the boards long enough for anyone to actually give a shitconfused

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Waste of time really...you havent been on the boards long enough for anyone to actually give a shitconfused

The test wasn't beneficial for everyone else, it was beenficial for me. I am not looking to impress anyone.

Anyways, if you were me right now, you'd know how beneficial this test was.

Toodles!

Sir Mist
a) Im sure this had a great affect on your liferoll eyes (sarcastic)
b) Why would you actually care what complete strangers on an internet board thought of you?
c) Your 15...how was this beneficial, apart from killing time?

It was lame.

Rogue Jedi
you forget, mist. he created his own style of martial art fighting!!!!!
thumb down thumb down laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lil Krueger
Rogue, You and your Sig is lying.

Sir Mist
Yeah Rogue, clearly Luke had a blue lightsaber in ESB roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Count Dooku

Ack! Fool!

Count Dooku
a) Im sure this had a great affect on your liferoll eyes (sarcastic)
b) Why would you actually care what complete strangers on an internet board thought of you?
c) Your 15...how was this beneficial, apart from killing time?

It was lame.

a) Nah, i was getting bored so i thought i'd see what people thought of me.
b)Well... Boredem.
c) Incorrect.

Killing time, you say?

Wouldn't coming on this board everyday talking about other shit to complete strangers be a waste of time? I thought i'd try and learn something from people.

Obviously unsuccessful. People are far too cynical 'round here.

I already knew that, but oh well.

Not like i give a flippin' shit any longer.

Test done. Move on.

Count Dooku

For the four-hundreth time.

I am going to repeat this twice to try and register it into your head, ok?

NO ONE SAID THEY CREATED THEIR OWN MARTIAL ARTS.

NO ONE SAID THEY CREATED THEIR OWN MARTIAL ARTS.

Sure it was a lie, all part of a test.

I wonder if changing around what people say to up points in your statement is worse than lying...

Hmm...

Enslaved
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Took you long enough stick out tongue

This was all bullshit.

The reason i did this is because of the recent poster-to-poster hatred here since i have REGISTERED.

This was my Roomates idea. He has been watching me on KMC for a while and he notices how mad and stirred up people can get. And how much people don't like each other. When my roommate finally joined KMC, as Luke Skywalker, he wanted to try something to see if people would stop getting mad at me or hating me for merely sharing my opinion...

You see, i noticed something during this test that i knew i would see before i even did it...

...It's funny how people didn't like you much when you were fine, but the second something horrible happens, people begin to feel sympathetic and they don't hate you as much anymore.

The only thing that was real about this project was Luke Skywalker AKA my roommate Dan.

According to my roommate, Rogue Jedi and Darth Glentract did very well at gathering the facts to bust my ass.

For those of you who remain pissed off at me, please don't be. It was merely a test to see who liked and hated me...

For those of you who want the original transcript for my roommates pre-planning to this project, please PM him. His username is Luke Skywalker.

Thanks and toodles,

Dooku

You played with peoples emotions..I do not know you as i have been away from kmc..And i being a nice person felt sorry for you and wished you very well..I had no reason to think otherwise..What you did was very lame...

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Enslaved
You played with peoples emotions..I do not know you as i have been away from kmc..And i being a nice person felt sorry for you and wished you very well..I had no reason to think otherwise..What you did was very lame...

The test does not apply to you. You had no prievous relation with me.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Rogue, You and your Sig is lying.
lying about what? about me and FJ? if you dont believe me, pm her yourself, moron. i am looking at her right now. i just made her dinner. why would you think i was lying?

Enslaved
The test does not apply to you. You had no prievous relation with me.

But you still played with peeps emotions...That was the wrong part.. If you want to be liked BE yourself..That is what i learned afterposting fake pics on here. A thing i would never do again..It cost me some friends...But i have learnt from that and trying to move on from it and have fun with real friends on here..not peope who liked me cause i looked HOT!

Just be you...im sure someone likes you!

Sir Mist

It was merely a test to see who liked and hated me...

Now what exactly did you expect from this?

Like I said, you havent been here long enough for people to actually give a shit. If people knew you better maybe you'd see whatever you were looking for. But since your new and arent well known, people are gonna do what everyone would do for another person and feel sorry/give you support/hope everything turns out ok. Its called human instinct, we look out for each other, even if you hate someoneno expression

What a complete waste of timeno expression

And no, coming here talking about shit to other strangers is different to this, therefore its not a waste of timeno expression

Furthermore, 'this test does not apply to you' crap that you keep spewing, Im sorry, was this an exclusive test? People having concern over you doesnt matter unless it applies to them?

You arent gonna make many friends if you keep this up bud.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Enslaved
But you still played with peeps emotions...That was the wrong part.. If you want to be liked BE yourself..That is what i learned afterposting fake pics on here. A thing i would never do again..It cost me some friends...But i have learnt from that and trying to move on from it and have fun with real friends on here..not peope who liked me cause i looked HOT!

Just be you...im sure someone likes you!

Ah, you only look with your eyes....

There is repercussions to everything that is done in life, that including if it is something good.

Sure, the test had some inflicting effects on some, but it was heavily beneficial on my part.

Don't tell me you have never lied to someone in your life before.

What's worse? Lying on a forum or doing it to someones face?

No one is perfect. This test proved that on more than ten different levels.

Rogue Jedi
Ack! Fool!
me? a fool? dude, you are the one who socked here and tried to get us to feel sorry for you. also, where was all your "expert martial art training" during this knife fight? looks like you got your ass kicked. laughing out loud

Count Dooku
Now what exactly did you expect from this?

Like I said, you havent been here long enough for people to actually give a shit. If people knew you better maybe you'd see whatever you were looking for. But since your new and arent well known, people are gonna do what everyone would do for another person and feel sorry/give you support/hope everything turns out ok. Its called human instinct, we look out for each other, even if you hate someoneno expression

What a complete waste of timeno expression

And no, coming here talking about shit to other strangers is different to this, therefore its not a waste of timeno expression

Furthermore, 'this test does not apply to you' crap that you keep spewing, Im sorry, was this an exclusive test? People having concern over you doesnt matter unless it applies to them?

You arent gonna make many friends if you keep this up bud.

Um....

What the f*ck?!

Count Dooku
me? a fool? dude, you are the one who socked here and tried to get us to feel sorry for you. also, where was all your "expert martial art training" during this knife fight? looks like you got your ass kicked. laughing out loud

laughing

Ok, last time i repeat myself...

I didn't get stabbed.

Do you get yet? Seriously!

And no socking. My roommate is real.

Sir Mist
Yes, exactly, what the f*ck indeed. I wouldnt expect you, being 15, to understand.

Count Dooku
Yes, exactly, what the f*ck indeed. I wouldnt expect you, being 15, to understand.

Ah christ, kid.

Cut it out.

I am not fifteen.

But if was, what is someone who is two years older than me gonna say?

I wish i was fifteen. I would be a legalized age to slap you silly! evil face

Rogue Jedi
dooku, i cant believe you are trying to cover your tracks. you know what you did. fess up to it. stop trying to sound like our psychological superior and accept the fact that you are a pathetic individual, and that no one here likes you. if you just be yourself, people will be your friends, but you blew it. you blew it big time.

SnakeEyes
Who knows how old he is... I mean, we all know he's got a nasty habit of lying...

Sir Mist
Slap me silly? laughing
Lameno expression

Last time I checked your profile, it said 1990roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you, a psychologist? No. Therefore this 'test' was a complete waste of time.

Sir Mist
Have you noticed how many people dont like you now, as opposed to what people thought of you before? You f*cked yourself up royally.

Rogue Jedi
talking to dooku is a "complete waste of time", mist.

snakeeyes, awesome sig!!!

Count Dooku
dooku, i cant believe you are trying to cover your tracks. you know what you did. fess up to it. stop trying to sound like our psychological superior and accept the fact that you are a pathetic individual, and that no one here likes you. if you just be yourself, people will be your friends, but you blew it. you blew it big time.

Cry me a river and build a bridge so you can get over it, buddy.

No one is trying to "cover their tracks."

I could have easily kept on going, but the test was already over.

If you haven't figured out why i did it yet, you have alot to learn.

No one tried to sound psychologically superior. It was a simple test. A two year old could have figured this out faster than you! Yikes!

Sir Mist

Agreed, and he's the newest addition to my ignore list.

He's had that sig for ageslaughing out loud

Count Dooku
Slap me silly? laughing
Lameno expression

Last time I checked your profile, it said 1990roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you, a psychologist? No. Therefore this 'test' was a complete waste of time.

My profile never said 1990.

It says 1980.

Quite funny.

Count Dooku

sleep

Count Dooku
Anyways, for all of you who wet your pants over this....

It was a Test. It is done. Get over it.

Rogue Jedi
dook, dont you dare call me buddy. i would never be a buddy to an idiot like you. this was no test, you arent fooling anyone. i knew you were full of shit when you bragged about all your martial arts skills.
you dont know jack shit about martial arts. i am willing to bet that every member here, myself included, would wipe the floor with your sorry ass. even if you knew muay thai, it is the easiest style to counter. fifteen seconds in the ring with me and you'd be crying like a schoolgirl with a scraped knee.

do us all a favor and go away. no one has any interest in listen to your ramblings.

Count Dooku
dook, dont you dare call me buddy. i would never be a buddy to an idiot like you. this was no test, you arent fooling anyone. i knew you were full of shit when you bragged about all your martial arts skills.
you dont know jack shit about martial arts. i am willing to bet that every member here, myself included, would wipe the floor with your sorry ass. even if you knew muay thai, it is the easiest style to counter. fifteen seconds in the ring with me and you'd be crying like a schoolgirl with a scraped knee.

do us all a favor and go away. no one has any interest in listen to your ramblings.

Anyone and i mean ANYONE can talk shit when they are in a different country.

If you think Muay Thai takes fifteen seconds to master, you know dick all about Martial Arts.

you dont know jack shit about martial arts

Assumption, because you don't know Jack shit about me.

fifteen seconds in the ring with me and you'd be crying like a schoolgirl with a scraped knee.

Ok then, Bruce Lee. Please don't hurt me.

You have no idea who i am, what i know, or what i can do.

Wow, apparently you know me inside out, though.

And apparently, you have mastered Muay thai, taking fifteen seconds out of your life.

Count Dooku

Hey Buddy! How is my best friend in the entire world doing?

Wanna go build sandcastles?

YAY! big grin

Rogue Jedi
Anyone and i mean ANYONE can talk shit when they are in a different country.

If you think Muay Thai takes fifteen seconds to master, you know dick all about Martial Arts.

you dont know jack shit about martial arts

Assumption, because you don't know Jack shit about me.

fifteen seconds in the ring with me and you'd be crying like a schoolgirl with a scraped knee.

Ok then, Bruce Lee. Please don't hurt me.

You have no idea who i am, what i know, or what i can do.

Wow, apparently you know me inside out, though.

And apparently, you have mastered Muay thai, taking fifteen seconds out of your life.
different country? you trying to scare me? please. i recently stared down a man with a gun. i have taken on guys with knives, bats and billy clubs. the only thing that scares me here is the prospect of being you.
i never claimed to know everything about martial arts. the two easiest styles to counter are muay thai and tae kwan do. this comes from a 60 year old aikido master i met once, not me. you gonna say he lied to me?
i know how to fight, and i have seen muay thai fights before. it is the most simple fighting style there is. its just knees and elbows, the occasional punch being thrown. again, this is from a 60 year old aikido master, born and raised in japan. i think i will take his word over yours.
i never claimed to be bruce lee, but i do know that when i do have to fight, i am a very dangerous individual. YOU have no idea who i am, or what I can do, or what I know.
one doesnt have to master a fighting style in order to successfully counter it. if you think this, you are an even bigger jackass than i thought.

Sir Mist
RJ, he's had his 15mins of fame..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=67777

Count Dooku
different country? you trying to scare me? please. i recently stared down a man with a gun. i have taken on guys with knives, bats and billy clubs. the only thing that scares me here is the prospect of being you.
i never claimed to know everything about martial arts. the two easiest styles to counter are muay thai and tae kwan do. this comes from a 60 year old aikido master i met once, not me. you gonna say he lied to me?
i know how to fight, and i have seen muay thai fights before. it is the most simple fighting style there is. its just knees and elbows, the occasional punch being thrown. again, this is from a 60 year old aikido master, born and raised in japan. i think i will take his word over yours.
i never claimed to be bruce lee, but i do know that when i do have to fight, i am a very dangerous individual. YOU have no idea who i am, or what I can do, or what I know.
one doesnt have to master a fighting style in order to successfully counter it. if you think this, you are an even bigger jackass than i thought.

I'm sure you into some deep martial arts and that is why you spend your time on a movie forum.

i recently stared down a man with a gun.

Worse than pretending to be stabbed, i suppose....

I am not pure Muay Thai. I blend it with some of my own things and Pankration helps as well.

Anything can happen in a fight. Don't think i am a pushover because i know a Martial Art you seem to think is simple.

And i am sure your the biggest tough guy around, but think of it this way...

You're not the only one, and you aren't the biggest, nor the strongest.

i have taken on guys with knives, bats and billy clubs. the only thing that scares me here is the prospect of being you.

And i am sure you have come out of these fights without a bruise or scratch!

And only an idiot stares someone with a Gun down.

Way to get shot, if it isn't Bullshit, which i doubt.

Count Dooku
All of you have told lies in your life.

And i do it to some unknown people and all of the sudden it's "Crazy battering of Count Dooku 2005".

Y'all need to relax.

Count Dooku
I shouldn't have lied to benefit a personal test. It was stupid and i am sorry if i upset you guys.

But it's been done and i regret, so you can either hold it against me or move on.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sure you into some deep martial arts and that is why you spend your time on a movie forum.

i recently stared down a man with a gun.

Worse than pretending to be stabbed, i suppose....

I am not pure Muay Thai. I blend it with some of my own things and Pankration helps as well.

Anything can happen in a fight. Don't think i am a pushover because i know a Martial Art you seem to think is simple.

And i am sure your the biggest tough guy around, but think of it this way...

You're not the only one, and you aren't the biggest, nor the strongest.

i have taken on guys with knives, bats and billy clubs. the only thing that scares me here is the prospect of being you.

And i am sure you have come out of these fights without a bruise or scratch!

And only an idiot stares someone with a Gun down.

Way to get shot, if it isn't Bullshit, which i doubt.
I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE DEEP INTO MARTIAL ARTS, I MERELY SAID I HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE. I DONT CLAIM TO BE AS WISE AND POWERFUL AS SOME PEOPLE HERE DO.

you think i am lying about the gun? just ask FJ. she was there. i am not gonna sink down to your level and lie to gain sympathyor to make myself look like a hero.

i never said i was the biggest tough guy around. stop putting words in my mouth.

BTW: no matter who you are, there is always someone tougher. just look at mike tyson.

i never said i have come out of these fights without a bruise or scratch. did i say this? no, i didnt. i didnt win them all either.

when someone has a gun drawn on you and you stand your ground, you are staring them down. everyone knows this. i was standing up for something i would die for. i dont expect you to relate to this.

Paola
self pity threads are not welcome in KMC

Not even in the Off-Topic forum.

and just for everyone to remember, multiple registration & member bashing are against the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.