Darth Revan & Darth Bandon vs. Tulak Hord & Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
The fight is in Cato Neimodia

Fishy
I don't know... I can't even guess without knowing how powerful Tulak is.

Nai Fohl
Well...if you thrust Kreias statement about Hord you might say he can take Revan and Bandon alone since he would make them "look like children fighting eachother with toys".

Dark Thor
I thought Tulak Hord was Darth Revan's level

kamikz
I think he is about Revans level in force power but in saber he is leagues above.

Fishy
If Kreia is right then yes Hord would own Revan and Bandon on his own... But can she be trusted, I mean she has made more doubtfull statements... And from all her statements this is one of those that I trust less then any else. Still we need more info on Tulak.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Fishy
If Kreia is right then yes Hord would own Revan and Bandon on his own... But can she be trusted, I mean she has made more doubtfull statements... And from all her statements this is one of those that I trust less then any else. Still we need more info on Tulak. why the hell would she lie about that

Fishy
Originally posted by darth vraya
why the hell would she lie about that

I don't know but she has said a great many things that can not be trusted and a great many things that should be trusted.

Wasn't it she that said Sadow was the greatest Dark Lord, because if it was she obviously doesn't know her history. Or maybe she wanted to make the Exile work better, or maybe she just heard rumours. Look I tend to trust Kreia a lot but her word is not enough... Tulak is probably really great, but good enough? I just don't know.

Darth_Janus
No, it was Uthar Whynn. And Kreia has no reason to lie about that or anything else while she was reciting history on Korriban.

Fishy
In that case I trust her statement more, but it still doesn't mean its true, maybe it is her from her POV but what does that mean... By what we know Tulak would own Revan and Bandon but thats only if we trust one little sentence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.