Newbie with a qeustion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Guff Puff
Im anewbie to this forum (not a newbie to star wars tho!), adn i was wondering hoe evry1 gets those cool lightsabers on their signature, please sum1 help me confused

Raz
Hi DGP,

I've moved this to the support forum as its not really an Episode II question.

Anyway, the signature images have been created by the users themselves, or by a little help from our graphics wizard Dim.

If you have a graphic image that you want to upload, then visit this page to do so: http://forums.killermovies.com/sigupload.php?

yerssot
two ways:

1) make them yourself
2) ask someone to make it

Darth Guff Puff
Can someone make one for me pleez? pleez? smile

I would like a yellow lightsaber on a black backround (stars or sumthing) with the quote "This party's over!" on it

thank-you evrybody

yerssot
don't look at me! I'm not an artist!

LanceWindu
Well if you stick around and post and become a somewhat regular around here, I'm sure someone will help you get a custom signature.

Dexx
yeah...i wanted a sabre sig a few posts ago big grin ....but now after using cutom home made, baked'em myself characters sigs....they're not that bad wink

Palanfirith
I don't want a sabre......but I want a bow with my name on it wink
Probably after many posts somebody will try to make those signs for us roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
dunno 'bout any bow...but i do have an arrow here with your name on it wink

Palanfirith
I shot an arrow couple' of minutes ago.......and I was worried that I couldn't find it.Now I'm relaxed.......it was in your ass stick out tongue

Dexx
don't go there.......warn you, i did

Palanfirith
You should have warn me earlier dude..... eek!

I'm doomed for the rest of my life big grin

yerssot
thread seems off...
close this one if there aren't questions anymore?

Dexx
my ideea Xactly.....i was starting to wonder if anyone will notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.