Stalkers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
I have friends that work at the court house and we get talkin....It seems that many many stalkers are young men usually around 19 or so, and they are stalking older women....Now why is that?

Acherontia
I'm 18, and I am being stalked by a younger girl..... confused

No complaints.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
I have friends that work at the court house and we get talkin....It seems that many many stalkers are young men usually around 19 or so, and they are stalking older women....Now why is that?
in germany they want to raise the punishment for stalking...good for the women...bad for me sad

But anyways.......nothing

botankus
I would suggest staying around the courthouse. 24 hours a day if you have to. It's probably safer there.

debbiejo
She works in probation department...and she's seen the records...She knows why....

Fishy
Because they are stupid and horny... Or something like that

finti
or that they think the older women will give them a chance, since the stalkers might be of the opinion that older ladies have cobwebs on their fanny and would do anyone to get the web away

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Acherontia
I'm 18, and I am being stalked by a younger girl..... confused

No complaints.

No offence but if you had an actual stalker, in the real sense, you would be complaining.

It's not nice, believe me.

-AC

debbiejo
Now why would a young guy go after her....there must be some reason??....what does she have that the younger girls don't have???
There's your clue.

finti
experience

Fishy
Boobs that point towards the floor?

bilb
Originally posted by Fishy
Boobs that point towards the floor?

ha ha roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
experience

yes

I won't put it the way my friend put it,.....Because shes's kinda blunt in a funny way.....Something like..."You touched me like this...and I liked it, and no one else knows how." laughing out loud

.But it becomes an addiction thing....

It's amazing what you find out in court.

Darth_Janus
Probably that most older women report stalking, whereas most younger women try and explain it as "obsession" or something, being less experienced in the ways of relationships.

Fianna
Maybe it's like a throwback from Elizabethan times and the Courtly Love tradition...but in more modern times it's seen as stalking...

Or not...just a random thought..

Darth_Janus
Unwanted love is not love at all.

debbiejo
The older woman fooled around with the younger guy...she decided to put an end to it, but because she was so experienced...he liked that and would keep following her and bugging her....until it became stalking...there are many court cases like this........

Darth_Janus
Where it's explicitly stated that that was the case?

debbiejo
Court records in my county....Like I said, my friend works at the court house..

Darth_Janus
Wow, there's a whole bunch of stupid people out there then.

debbiejo
Well the thing is.....is that it would probably work the same way, the other way around...an older guy and a younger girl.

bilb
its friggin creepy either way messed

Lord Melkor
I think I was a kind of stalker in high school towards one of girls in my class. I was completely obsessed and the fact that she was teasing me didn't help. She was having fun in humiliating me, and it didn't help my state.

What is the definition of word stalker?

Screaminations
It is possible that the "older" woman blew his mind with her ability to please him in various ways, the term older doesn't necessarily mean that she had cobwebs or boobs that pointed to the floor (I know I certainly don't), she could very well have been mid 30's early 40's, at her physical and sexual peak, being a very attractive woman of experience her sexual prowess could cause a young emotionally immature man to act in very barbaric ways, it's unfortunate but sometimes the courts do have to get involved. A side note for the older ladies in the forum stay away from the young ones, unless of course you meet for dessert and never exchange personal info.

botankus
I will take the older ladies any day of the week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.