oh my lord, i just had the worst day today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
i can't believe my situation, i am in an apartment with my buddy who just went for like an hour and he was taking care of his brother's children: 3 small girls
and i am stuck with them, they are all screaming and stuff, one of them tried to eat my ipod, i can't stand this, is this your worst day?

shoe-freak
should be the same for 2 days, no
if i try to stop one of these children from eating or destroying anything of mine they start to cry!

a1hsauce
how old are these lil girls?

shoe-freak
3 years old

a1hsauce
ouch and you have 3 of them..thats gotta hurt.. are u doing anything to entertain them?

Lord Melkor
If this your worst day ever, you are very lucky person.

Congratulations.

Dogbert
Originally posted by shoe-freak
i can't believe my situation, i am in an apartment with my buddy who just went for like an hour and he was taking care of his brother's children: 3 small girls
and i am stuck with them, they are all screaming and stuff, one of them tried to eat my ipod, i can't stand this, is this your worst day?

Umm... i had to walk 13 miles today smile

Bardock42
This should be a Tyoical Off-Topic thread....but oh well...I guess in someway it justifies to be iun the GDF because.....actually it doesn't sad

SlipknoT
They arent your kids, therefore you can be mean to them.

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
They arent your kids, therefore you can be mean to them.

Yes...but not to mean....there are laws....damn them.....

SlipknoT
As long as you dont hit them its fine

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
As long as you dont hit them its fine

That'S not true...last time I burned a baby the police gave me a hard time too....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Bardock42
That'S not true...last time I burned a baby the police gave me a hard time too....

You too?

Damn, there should be laws against that. Those F*king cops can be so annoying sometimes...

Hang 'em, it's much more silent...

stick out tongue

shoe-freak
i can't do anything really, i am here for like 2 days, i guess i will just download family guy episodes . or i should show them a horror movie that will shut em up

shoe-freak
like silence of the lambs, one of them almost broke the TV trying to put teletubies in, i stopped her from making it blow up or something and she is crying now. what do i do?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You too?

Damn, there should be laws against that. Those F*king cops can be so annoying sometimes...

Hang 'em, it's much more silent...

stick out tongue I prefer to Beat mine to Death with a Sack full of Door knobs, Much more Messy evil face

shoe-freak
ha ha! right on! my bud's taken these brats to go to a shop, one of them is crying because she wants to wear other sandals, again, next time though! i shall have vengeance!

later that night,

i kick down the kid she cries
ME: let me tell you that my name is THE KING when i lay vengeance upon thee!
BRAT 1: WAA---
she suffers, her decapitated body is thrown out of the window

note: that is fictional!

Bardock42
i can't do anything really, i am here for like 2 days, i guess i will just download family guy episodes . or i should show them a horror movie that will shut em up

Download the Rocky Horror Picture show that will raise some interesting questions but first it should shut them up for some time.....

Or Download Family Guy Merry Freaking Christmas and show em what Christmas is actually aboot..this will shute them up too...or make them cry....either way.

shoe-freak
i am going to download either " Rocky Horror Picture show" or " jason" god, they want to watch every second to watch Bambi, one asked me for some water like she was my boss, and i said, " hey, why don't you go yourself, the glass is on a chair so it----" and she cried. i'm putting in Silence of the Lambs.
then Merry Freaking Christmas

shoe-freak
i will also make an animation on a pads of paper of bambi or something dying, that will make them all sad! evil face

stupid baby! she just fell on the carpet and she is crying again!!!!!!! mad

SlipknoT
Put on Day of the Dead or Cannibal Ferox, that will for shore shut them up.

shoe-freak
YES!!!! i did it! all of them are all freaked out!

Bardock42
i will also make an animation on a pads of paper of bambi or something dying, that will make them all sad! evil face

stupid baby! she just fell on the carpet and she is crying again!!!!!!! mad

Hit her and say she fell....

Silence of the labs...that'S good....wait for the question "What did that man throw in The Girls hair?" .....and then tell them...and shock them for life...or something.....

shoe-freak
exactly, it worked

silvertsume
wow. id say drug them. give them benedryl every hour and theyll cal m down evil face of course my sis is 6 now... erm

shoe-freak
i should trick them benedryl for juice and they barf or choke

ragesRemorse
should be the same for 2 days, no
if i try to stop one of these children from eating or destroying anything of mine they start to cry!

Use fear tactics. Scare the little kids and they wont act up.

BadKitty
and i am stuck with them, they are all screaming and stuff, one of them tried to eat my ipod, i can't stand this, is this your worst day? grr todays my worst day! I think I might have you beat.

today (my day off work) my tooth decided to blow up in my head...tomorrow morning I arranged for me and my friends to go to Niagara Falls to gamble. now I can't even go 'cause I look like someone beat the snot out me...not mention all the painkillers I'm on...ack!

then again I think I wouldn't trade you either..being around 3 screaming 3year olds might make me want to jump off a cliff.

shoe-freak
these kids just CAN'T take a bath! they are screaming ( like shrieking) they threw a shampoo bottle at me and i got angry, they shrieked again, i had to go out of the room for a while to relax my ears, after, i punished them by making them watch horror films and the news, luckily i put my ipod on!
all i need to do is relax. beer reading mobile cool

shaber
Would you be allowed to administer physical correction to the ugly ones? stick out tongue

shoe-freak
i get $15 from my bud, he is always out with his GF at this time o day, it's good to be a responsible friend! angel
these kids are terrible, those red faces and deafining shrieks,

Trickster
You = psycho.

But, it is amusing... Continue!

shaber
Well I imagine noone cares much for an ugly child's safety.

debbiejo

laughing laughing ...One of them tried to eat your ipod.......hahaha

and threw a shampoo bottle at you....screaming hahahaha....

WOW..You are having a really bad day.....

shoe-freak
you = right.
i quit.
i will call right now! mobile

shoe-freak
but tell me if you have had a bad day in the past or even today.

shaber
Bad day in the past? All the time you mean!

debbiejo
but tell me if you have had a bad day in the past or even today.

Hasn't everyone....yours just sounds funnier...really funny...

OH, sorry...But, it makes my day seem really great! big grin

You should tape it....Take pictures and post them.

shoe-freak
of what? them screaming? or destroying something valuable!? my friend is pissed i quit, he says his couson's children are like " angels" laughing laughing
i should just let him handle himself, he is staying with them for 1 more week!
i, am going home!

Atlantis001

.:Space Opera:.
i lost vision in one of my eyes today, i play the piano too so it makes it a little bit harder

Bardock42
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
i lost vision in one of my eyes today, i play the piano too so it makes it a little bit harder
How did you lose it?

well my eye was hurting for quite a while and i went to the doctor. he said that i had an infected cornea. it got alot worse to the point of which the doctor couldnt administer anything to heal it, so they had to do surgery in order to get rid of the infection and it was inevitable that i was going to lose my vision, it was either that or let the infection spread and possibly kill me. this didnt happen just today though it was last week.

shoe-freak
that's terrible, sad

yeah it is... but hey ive still got the other eye though wink

looking at me you cant even reall tell that my visions lost, you know how some people get that 'foggy eye' look when they go blind? that hasnt happened to me, and im not even really sure if it will or not because it might be a matter of time. if it does happen ill get colour contacts

Bardock42
Well you seem to take it rather easy...that's good.

shoe-freak
yes, not like some people who are so upset about it for like a month or something. my bud called me up saying that the kids got a horse balloon at this festival and the balloon flattened the next day, kids started shrieking. lucky i am not there! smile

debbiejo
Those kids sound very spoiled...very.....Tell, you what, if they were in my care...they'd have a rude awakening.....a real reality check.

shoe-freak
i guess i got a caddy job for a while!

shoe-freak
nobody is going to post here anymore sad
it was cool talking to everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.