Noble Causes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
Is anyone reading this? It's about a superhero family, and it more or less chronicles their downtime. It's very enjoyable, and since it's a superhero family, the filial connections can sometimes be odd. The mother had an affair with an evil alternate timeline version of her husband. One of the children died, so his brain/consciousnes was placed in a robotic body, etc.

I think it would make a good movie if they could run with the simple wierdness of it.

Raven_959
i am

Hulk Power
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Is anyone reading this? It's about a superhero family, and it more or less chronicles their downtime. It's very enjoyable, and since it's a superhero family, the filial connections can sometimes be odd. The mother had an affair with an evil alternate timeline version of her husband. One of the children died, so his brain/consciousnes was placed in a robotic body, etc.

I think it would make a good movie if they could run with the simple wierdness of it.

So what is this about?

ScarletSpider
It's about a superhero family, the Nobles. Volume 3 started not to long ago, written by Jay Faerber and it's an Image book.

Doc Noble--the father, no powers, but a Reed Richards intellect.
Gaia Noble--elemental powers, mother
Rusty Noble--robot body, son
Celeste Noble--"stellar powered", Rusty's ex-wife, but still involved in family business.
Race Noble--superspeed, son
Liz Donnelly-Noble--Race's normal wife.
Zephyr Noble--wind powers, daughter
Frost--his name hints at his powers, son of Gaia and alternate dimension Doc.
Krennick--a demon, best friend of Race, evil father Draconis, reformed and counted as a surrogate member of the Nobles.

Nataku8188
Thats sounds like somethin' funky fierce.

Raven_959
*groans*

ScarletSpider
Explain your groaning.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

So.....what is the point of this thread? huh

SnakeEyes
To talk and discuss about the comic I'm assuming...

Raven_959
i got a head ache... i got hit on the head with a frying pan earlier...

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I was just asking if anyone was reading it, and what they thought of it. And for those who haven't heard of it, now you have, and you should check it out.

SnakeEyes
And I will cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.