Assaj Ventress and Jango Fett v Durge and General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tommy vercetti
im not sure if this has been done before cos i searched and it didnt come up

Lil Krueger
Fett and Ventress is deader than dead.

Darth Faunus
Grievous and Durge.

Se7in
^^Yerrrrrrr.

Illustrious
Grievous and Durge, certainly.

Great Vengeance
You have a bio droid that can wield 4 lightsabers at a time with deadly skill and an immortal...no contest.

Illustrious
Not immortal, but extremely long lifespans, certainly.

Darth Faunus
Yep. Anakin had to jettison him into a sun to kill him off for sure. . .

joeyvermont
Durge could crush jango fett and grievous could narrowly beat assaj ventress but not by much

DarthMaul9123
grievouse could do this on his own he doesnt need durge and durge doesnt need him

Darth Faunus
I'll leave this to the others. . .

Darth_Glentract
Well, I guess I disagree with all of you. Durge is good, but Jango could take him. It doesn't matter that he can regenerate, a few good missile's will kill him. Asajj would probably lose to GG by herself, but with Jango coming in to help her, GG would go down.

joeyvermont
i dont quite agree with you glentract, think of it like this, everything you said goes that way apart from grievous beats ventress before jango beats durge, then jangos toast so i dont think you're actually right at all but fair enough for giving your opinion even if it was wrong.

darthsith19
Jango takes on Durge, Ventress takes on Grievous. Jango wins. Grievous wins. They fight. Grievous wins (of course).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.