good recipies for ribs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
anybody know any good recipies for ribs? Pork, and beef

a1hsauce
i know one for beef..you can put out a large bowl of teriyaki sauce and mix in some seasoning pepper and set the beef in there for maybe an hour and let it marinate then take it out and grill it

you can also try stuffing the pork. people usually do that

SlipknoT
Oh I'd Kill a man for some Ribs right now drool

WickedTexasMomA
4 pounds pork back ribs
Your favorite barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade)
Season ribs with salt and pepper.
Place ribs on a medium-hot grill over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill until ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (add more charcoal briquettes to fire, if necessary, to maintain grill temperature of about 325-350 degrees F.)
Finish by turning and basting ribs with barbecue sauce for the last 15 minutes.
Serve ribs directly from the grill or, for extra tender ribs remove from grill, wrap in heavy aluminum foil. Place foil-wrapped ribs in brown paper bags, close bags and let ribs rest for up to an hour.
Unwrap ribs, cut into serving pieces and serve with extra barbecue sauce.

SlipknoT
Oh, you cant use a propain grill for ribs, Char is the best

Masrix
Okay Ribs,
Take your ribs and boil hem in Coke or Pepsi for aobut half hour to hour.
Take them out and put your favorite bbq sauce on them and then let them sit for an hour or so. Then take them out and BBQ them till here ready to be cooked..

MAkes VERY tendre ribs, Beleive me

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh, you cant use a propane grill for ribs, Char is the best True..but alot of people now days are buying the ones form Lowe's that are propane..seems no one takes BBQing seriously any more. sad

espmind101
Cook them above alot of water for 3 hours at 250 degrees, pull out and put on BBQ sauce, broil for 5-15mins. they will be falling off the bone, and taste great.

Captain REX
Mmm, Ribs...

My grandma makes awesome Southern-style ribs, crazy Mississippian that she is. big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
True..but alot of people now days are buying the ones form Lowe's that are propane..seems no one takes BBQing seriously any more. sad I see in Texas they Take BBQing Very seriously stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Its an art.XD

big gay kirk
Just don't break them... you'll be off work for up to six weeks, and unable to sleep lying down....

JLred
Indeed...in Tx we do take bbqing seriously it is a past time hobby........I buy fajitas put tenderizer, salt, and a can of beer.......mix it up an grill.....

Dr. Octagon
i dont know much about ribs (except human ribs no expression) but does anyone here know spanish really well! i need help! thanks in advance and sorry for posting this everywhere big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh, you cant use a propain grill for ribs, Char is the best

Hank Hill would argue with you there.

Movie_Geek_
Put them in double boil pot for a couple of hours and then rub the BBQ sauce in them. Put them on the grill to cook and add more BBQ sauce. Just be careful because when you boil them it make them so tender they fall off the bone. A large piece fell off one time when I was grilling them and the grill spit on a bit of fire. My mom got pretty mad at me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.