Miracle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hornyman
My brother has awaken from acoma finally. This is a great day for my family. Rejioce with me!

§P0oONY
Huzaa... Good to here.

mysterio69
shit? really? glad to hear it. does this mean he'll fully recover?

hotsauce6548
Can he testify now?

BENITO
Awesome

Pizza Party

DarkC
His dad messed with him and joked that he died, then was like "Nah, I'm just kidding. He's awake."

JLred
Yeah can he testify now?

and Congratulations.....

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by DarkC
His dad messed with him and joked that he died, then was like "Nah, I'm just kidding. He's awake."

Yeah, that was rough...

Anyway, congratulations hug

Piggle Humsy

seriously? that's messed up if it's true...

Originally posted by Hornyman
My brother has awaken from acoma finally. This is a great day for my family. Rejioce with me!

Glad to hear that happy
I hope they get the guy that shot him yes

silvertsume
His dad messed with him and joked that he died, then was like "Nah, I'm just kidding. He's awake." thasts horrible messedOriginally posted by Hornyman
My brother has awaken from acoma finally. This is a great day for my family. Rejioce with me! yay! that actually did alot for brightening my day...maybe ally will wake up too hug

shaber
that's great

Happy 3000th post

silvertsume
Originally posted by shaber
that's great

Happy 3000th post hey shaber! hug where have you bee>?

DarkC
Who's ally?

silvertsume
Who's ally? meh. a friend of mine... ^^ she was in a pretty bad car accident.. it was in a minivan and a drunk plowed into the side of it.. im not sure how long she's been in a coma now... but i havnt visteded in forever...i always cry erm

DarkC
Oh, damn it.........reminds me of the music video 'Untitled' by Simple Plan. Damn those drunks.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by silvertsume
meh. a friend of mine... ^^ she was in a pretty bad car accident.. it was in a minivan and a drunk plowed into the side of it.. im not sure how long she's been in a coma now... but i havnt visteded in forever...i always cry erm

sorry to hear that hun hug

silvertsume
Oh, damn it.........reminds me of the music video 'Untitled' by Simple Plan. Damn those drunks. yea..erm..cryOriginally posted by Piggle Humsy
sorry to hear that hun hug ty... i hope she wakes up too... hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.