Favorite action sequence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Staphon
My favorite was when lost his sight, that was a bad sequence, him heat blasting Kryptonite and all. What was your favorite?

OH, my second favorite was when he caught the car.

Kaldea
My fav was Clark vs Jonathan. I did not see that coming!!! Happy Dance

Staphon
I also liked when he jumped onto that van in season 4 from the bridge

K3VIL
I really liked the fight with that guy in the episode of 3rd season where Lex and Lionel were searching for the magical knife.
Also Clark VS Jonathan was hella cool.
Clark backhanded his father into the wall.And then watched him getting up looking like: What the?
Jonathan looking straight into his eyes then saying:
You'll come back home with me son.
Then he speedblitzed him and they falls from Luthorcorp skyscraper.Really outstanding

birthoftheforce
i think the clark and lana fight outside the temple was good.

eleveninches
I liked when the evil version of luthor (when he split in 2) fought clark with him kryptinite ring. Not the best, but the only one that comes to mind at the moment

Mainstream
Clark vs Bad Lex was good
powerless Clark vs the nerd that stole his powers (season 1 I think) was good.
Clark racing with Bart was one of my fav
and the Lex hitting Clark with the car is a classic

((The_Anomaly))
Clark Vs. Lex in "onyx" and Clark Vs. Johnathan were both awesome fights.

Mainstream
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Clark Vs. Lex in "onyx" and Clark Vs. Johnathan were both awesome fights.

powerless Clark vs the Electric sucking guy was cool too.

FistOfThe North
Anytime any of the hot chicks fight each other..there was this one Lana vS chloe fight that was hot.

lol, ok, ok..i liked Clark vS Evil Lex and
Clark vS his father.

I would've loved to have seen Clark vS those 2 disciples of Zod fight. That would've been ultimate.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by K3VIL
I really liked the fight with that guy in the episode of 3rd season where Lex and Lionel were searching for the magical knife.

Yea i did too, but it was too short, i mean damn they could of made the fight much longer, but that was too quick and i didnt like that. mad

Uber_Jedi
I like apple cider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.