Darth Traya and Darth Sion vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Faunus
Hm?

Darth Faunus
I'd personally go with Revan, but after a hard fight.

Fishy
Sion wouldn't be able to do anything against Revan and would die in their first fight he wouldn't regenerate....

Now Revan is superior in the force to both Kreia and Sion and also with his lightsaber skills, but both of them at the same time... It all depends on how quick he can take down Sion, if he can do it fast then Revan no doubt but he will need an opening, otherwise it might take some time and he could make a mistake and lose I think he will win but it will be a tough fight and he will have to use every advantage he can get.

Luke Is Better
y do u say soin can't do ne thing to revan soin pushed around traya pretty much when ever he wanted to i still think revan take this though but i would think that traya wouldn't really b able to do ne thing to him

Darth_Frobo
Revan was extremely charismatic and intelligent a master at destroying minds, sion would fall apart, then he pwns kreia because he's just better.

Se7in
After one helluva fight, Revan.

Great Vengeance
Kreia might be stronger than revan Im not really sure, but since kreias team has sion also ill go with them.

Illustrious
Really would depend on how Revan stacks up with Traya, and I'm assuming you mean all parties at their best. If that were the case, I believe Revan could take out Sion and demoralize him rather quickly, and then eventually wear down Traya. It would be very difficult, but I gotta go with Revan.

Kun-ni Habeo
Frobo is right revan would crush sions will and then PWN kreia

Darth_Janus
Hm. The questions are this:

1- How wise is Revan and capable compared to Traya?

2- How well does Kreia know her padawan?

3- Are we overrating Revan in a duel here at KMC?

But Sion already felt inferior to Revan... He would fight either with absolute hatred or be defeated long before the first blow was struck.

Fishy
Oh he would fight with hatred in his heart, I have no doubt about that. But he would not regenerate one word from Revan would be enough to break him. Now about Kreia and her old apprentice.

Its pretty clear she was weaker, by how much can be doubted yes but she was weaker. Now we know that Kreia is not much of a fighter and more of a force user, this normally doesn't matter becuase she's really good, but if she's not superior to Revan then the force won't help her win this fight. Revan would block her attacks perhaps launch them back at her, effectively making Kreia noting more but a aid that tries to stop Revan from killing Sion.

She will not succeed in that I know that much, then Revan will face Kreia he is more powerful in the force and with a lightsaber and Kreia would really stand no chance against him, even after his fight with Sion. All Kreia could do in this fight is delay the time it takes, not stop Revan.

my real question is however would Kreia ever attack Revan? Would she dare? Could she live with herself if she killed him?

Darth_Janus
From what I've seen, she respects him, even if she doesn't fully understand him. The exile and Revan are like her children, as Sion says himself... And she doubtless loves the Exile. I imagine Revan shares a similar place in her heart. And she was grooming the Exile to help Revan in his quest.

Fishy
Exactly, and what mother would kill her children? If she wouldn't know him I imagine she would put up a nice fight and then die, but if Revan would have shown up one day and challenged her and Sion she would probably have just let herself die.

Darth Faunus
Well in that logic, Yoda wouldn't fight Mace ever, nor Obi-Wan, etc., and half the threads on this sub-forum would be rendered obsolete. So we have to put feelings aside. And if everyone thinks that Sion isn't a threat here, then let's change it to the Exile. A Dark Side Exile.

Fishy
Well okay, but this isn't really about the fight anymore... Anyways Sion is a challenge just not much of one, putting in the Dark Side Exile makes this fight a hell of a lot harder if not impossible.

But I really can not judge the Exile's his power. Logic says that he's leagues lower then Revan and Kreia, and then you have other logic saying he could be near Revan. I don't know what to trust.

Darth Faunus
Meh. Never mind. Go on "discussing."

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

3- Are we overrating Revan in a duel here at KMC?

But Sion already felt inferior to Revan... He would fight either with absolute hatred or be defeated long before the first blow was struck.

Where does Sion say he felt inferior to Revan? I have only gotten to Nar Shadda so far.

Nai Fohl

Well...taking everything mentioned I think Revan has more raw power for knowledge I can't tell. Kreia knows much - enough to instakill 3 Jedi Council Members with a handmovement.

Very well. If you have ever played KotoR 2 with a female character Kreia gives the disciple some informations about Revan and his motivation. I think if there is somebody that really "understands" Revan it would be Kreia.

How can he be overrated ? He is an exceptional duellist but still I don't know if he can take Kreia and Sion at once. Because Kreia might just use Sion as living shield (and Sion can last looooong) and start using Sith magic or whatever while Revan beats him up an that can take quite a long time. And I doubt that Revan can defend against force attack and fight Sion at once.

So either Sion will cut him while he defence vs Kreias force attacks or Kreia might kill him while he fights Sion. I'd say Revan gets killed here after a long fight.

Darth_Janus
I was thinking along the same lines.

Fishy
Its a possibility, but I don't think Sion will last against Revan.

You say Sion will last long, but he won't regenerate his willpower will be broken by just seeing Revan. By just having him walk up the stairs towards Sion. If Revan is so good that he can cut up Sion before Kreia can really attack then Sion is screwed, and Kreia her attacks will not all work on somebody like Revan.

Also Kreia knows what her apprentice thinks, she has no idea how he fights. Not anymore he has learned a lot in years of war, wars that she was not a part of.

Darth Faunus
I was thinking along the same lines.

Cool, others giving the two a chance. . .

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
Its a possibility, but I don't think Sion will last against Revan.

You say Sion will last long, but he won't regenerate his willpower will be broken by just seeing Revan. By just having him walk up the stairs towards Sion. If Revan is so good that he can cut up Sion before Kreia can really attack then Sion is screwed, and Kreia her attacks will not all work on somebody like Revan.

Also Kreia knows what her apprentice thinks, she has no idea how he fights. Not anymore he has learned a lot in years of war, wars that she was not a part of.

And to quote Master Kavar when seeing Kreia...

"I thought you died in the Mandalorian Wars..."

Fishy
Hmm, Don't remember that, when did he say that?

Darth_Janus
When Kreia confronts the Jedi masters. Whether it's light or dark I don't recall.

Fishy
Well it has to be light, Kreia never confronts Kavar on Dark...

Darth_Janus
That makes sense, unless you let thejedi masters live and then go dark.

joeyvermont
kreia and sion beat revan. Kreia is with sion so he will not lose the will to die so the only way to kill him is advanced force powers which revan doesn't have

Darth Faunus
Revan doesn't have advanced Force powers. . . . ?

joeyvermont
by that i mean destroying stars and force eating etc. I consider powers such as lightning good but advanced. I do not believe revan would be able to do anything to kill sion but i do not think sion is invincible, i just think it takes something truly spectacular to kill him

Fishy
Hell no, first of all Sion dies because his will is broken y the Exile. Sion thinks Kreia loves Revan far more then the Exile and he would fall to Revan fast because he fears Revan. Second of all, Revan may not have the power of Ragnos or Exar Kun but he can do impossible things and he would destroy the force within Sion his body. Sion would not stand a chance.

Darth_Frobo
Don't underestimate Revans force powers, he learned from all the great ancient sith of the past including from places like malachor (a planet of ancient sith knowledge/power) and korriban (where all the ancient sith were buried and left behind there teachings) AND he learned lightside techniques from the archives and some of the greatest masters of the order, his power and knowledge exceeded kreia who instakilled 12 sith assasins and could instakill the three most powerful jedi at the time. He would brake sion at whim then ahve an interesting fight in which he crushes kreia.

joeyvermont
maybe but i doesnt say anywhere that revan learns anything like fishy said such as crushing the force within sions body so i will consider that he learns little more than what you see in KOTOR. I just dont think he knows anything advanced enough to kill sion, it depends if he discovers a way to beat sion and then maybe revan will win

Darth Faunus
That's not the point. . .

First off, Revan DOES know things that can defeat Sion. There's no plausible explanation about why he couldn't.

Secondly, the reason Sion would fall wouldn't be because of Revan's power, it could come to that, but no. It'd be because of the fear and emnity and envy he feels towards Revan. These emotions, they'd cloud his mind, tear it apart. He'd give in himself.

joeyvermont
you are right in that he envys revan but sion is no coward and fears noone and so his envy will lead to him wanting to kill revan ( just like it made sion want to kill the exile ) Kreia will also be by sion and this will drive him to not give up so the only way for revan to kill sion will be physical and i dont think his abilities would help him in this case

Darth Infidus
Do you think Kreia taught Revan that move she used on the Masters? If she did, and Revan is more powerful than her in the force, couldnt he just kill them both the way she killed the three masters? Im jus saying, i have no idea if its true or not, or even possible, but it would be something to consider.

Darth Faunus
Have you played KOTOR II, jv?

joeyvermont
ye i have why

Gryn Jabar

In KOTOR 2 Kreia basically states that Revan regarded her VERY highly, thus, it isn't a far fetched idea to regard Revan as slightly in awe of her.

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by joeyvermont
maybe but i doesnt say anywhere that revan learns anything like fishy said such as crushing the force within sions body so i will consider that he learns little more than what you see in KOTOR. I just dont think he knows anything advanced enough to kill sion, it depends if he discovers a way to beat sion and then maybe revan will win

It says in kotor2 that revan regains all his memories from before he lost them which is two planets worth of sith knowledge (including the tombs of the greatest dark lords) , the jedi archives and teachings from the greatest jedi masters. One of these techniques is force crush which is pretty much crushing your enemy like an ant. As for beating sion Revan is extremely extremely intelligent and charismatic he would brake sion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.