Ultimate Thing vs Ultimate Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Ultimate Thing

VS

Ultimate Hulk

Who wins?

Hulk Power
Hulk still beats him. It doesn't matter if Thing is from the ultimate series, he still loses.

Tony Stark
Ultimate THING rocks Ultimate HULK

Ultimate THING 7/10

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ultimate THING rocks Ultimate HULK

Ultimate THING 7/10
Tony Stark how ridicule are you from 1 to 1000?
I say 999, cause I wanna show you mercy.
Ultimate Hulk just grows stronger and the 616 one, he smashed dozens of starships during the Chitaur invasion, Thing is a low level Class 100 in Ultimate Universe, certainly he can lift more than 100 tons, he knocked out the Mole Man monster in 3 blows, but Hulk has stomped the Ultimates and alien starships like they were toys, plus he hasn't got only strenght, he can run over 150mph, he has heal factor which granted him to recover from an assault from Thor's hammer in seconds, high durability and killer instinct, he's more brutal that 616 Hulk.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
Tony Stark how ridicule are you from 1 to 1000?
I say 999, cause I wanna show you mercy.
Ultimate Hulk just grows stronger and the 616 one, he smashed dozens of starships during the Chitaur invasion, Thing is a low level Class 100 in Ultimate Universe, certainly he can lift more than 100 tons, he knocked out the Mole Man monster in 3 blows, but Hulk has stomped the Ultimates and alien starships like they were toys, plus he hasn't got only strenght, he can run over 150mph, he has heal factor which granted him to recover from an assault from Thor's hammer in seconds, high durability and killer instinct, he's more brutal that 616 Hulk.

Ummm...

Were you trying to say ridiculous? If you were.

That answer would be 0 ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong Ultimate HULK is pretty bad-ass and nasty granted. The hammer he was hit with and got up shortly there after was from a B- THOR.

The 616 THING has got right up after getting hit with the hammer from the REAL THOR.

Although both are impressive feats Ult THOR isn't as BAD as regular THOR. I'm sure you'll agree.

I think that we will be finding out for real soon.

Which is nice.

I think we will see I am right with Ultimate THING being the victor.

Dizzle
Actually, normal Hulk can run at about 300 mph. Ultimates is weaker. Ultimate Thing can probably take him... I'd give it a 6/10.

NoFate007
...I don't know anything about this Ultimates thing, but if its like, the perfect version of them, what freakin idiots decided to make them weaker? If Hulk could run 300 and now his best version can run 150, that's ridiculous. "Let's make them as strong as possible...by the way, how about we revamp Hulk, make it so he's susceptible to a punch from Barbara Gordon post-wheelchair!"

King KAM
I am sorry but the THING, wont touch the HULK, the thing just is being outclassed, the Hulk is too strong, and even if the thing matches him the strength department, the hulk wins because he keeps on coming, and the sonner or later the THING, will gas and that will be his a**

Grammaton
NO version of the Thing will ever able to best the equivilent version of the Hulk.

grey fox
have to agree with gramm

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ummm...

Were you trying to say ridiculous? If you were.

That answer would be 0 ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong Ultimate HULK is pretty bad-ass and nasty granted. The hammer he was hit with and got up shortly there after was from a B- THOR.

The 616 THING has got right up after getting hit with the hammer from the REAL THOR.

Although both are impressive feats Ult THOR isn't as BAD as regular THOR. I'm sure you'll agree.

I think that we will be finding out for real soon.

Which is nice.

I think we will see I am right with Ultimate THING being the victor.
Thing is slower, Thing is less stronger, and less durable.
Comparing 616 and Ultimate versions to substain your arguments is ridicule.
616 getting up after a hit from Thor, that always hold back when a hero he respects is going mad, doesn't prove anything.
Ultimate Thor knocked the hell out of Ultimate Hulk, it result in Hulk healing back and getting up stronger and tougher.
Thing can't do that.
So there's nothing in your argument.
Just blablabla.
Ultimate Thing has a ground speed and reflexes under those of Ultimate Hulk, so even in that sector Hulk outclasses him.
It took Hawkeye on a helycopter to stop him, cause he was running too fast and the big guns of the Ultimates, Thor and IM were smashing the few remains of the Chitaur army.
Ultimate Thing knocked out a giant monster and a T-Rex.
Excuse me, but it's not so impressive, cause Hulk walked over the Ultimates without much effort.
Ultimate Hulk is supposed to being survived to a nuclear strike, cause during his last appearence, Banner was chained and trapped into an airplane carrying a nuclear bomb, and his eyes started to look green, he obviously proceed into transforming in Hulk.
Thing will always be a Hulk wannabe.

SnakeEyes
Okay, I have not read any of the previous posts, but I will give my opinion. Ultimate Hulk would waste Ultimate Thing, no contest, end of story. BEAU.

yahman
Ultimate Thing is to unproven to really compare him against the Hulk. Ultimate Colossus would be a better opponent.

Wynndar
The Thing's been around longer and is just as developed a character as the Hulk. They r both great characters. Hulk's an anti hero/victim who gets placed in situations that make him look heroic. He is also the greatest comic book embodiment of physical strength. The Thing is strong, but he's still human. He faces human disappointments and has human vulnerabilities. Despite that he is always taking on people way stronger than him, who almost always leave him near death, he knows he might die everytime he goes into battle...despite this he still does it. The other guys will never be as heroic as the Thing though. Hulk has limitless strength. Thor and Herc are immortal, Juggernaut is invulnerable. By definition the Thing shouldnt be able to beat the Hulk...really shouldnt even be able to give him a fight. Regardless the Thing has taken it to the Hulk on numerous occasions and HAS beaten him. In one particular instance, in Marvel Fanfare, the Hulk made the Thing look like a joke...however this was simply the decision of that particular writer.

Concerning Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Hulk, Ultimate Hulk seems to be highly downgraded in strength from 616 Hulk...however he is written to be much more deadly. Ultimate Thing has been portrayed as a very strong character who has demonstrated little to no vulnerability, even less than the 616 version except maybe when Byrne or Simonson was writing him (Simonson wrote him being stronger than ever).

If there is a Hulk/Thing confrontation comming up in the Ultimate universe i think it will go something like this: Hulk and Thing will fight pretty evenly but although the Hulk probably wont be able to hurt the Thing, he will prove to be much more dangerous than Thing. But with the rest of the FF backing him up, their team will prove to be too dynamic for the Hulk.

Has anyone read the last two issues of Ultimate FF with the zombie thing goin on?> Im really surprised, the story and art has been awesome.

HigH ScholaR
honestly ultimate twould get his assed raped and seeing how ultimate hulk is this could probably happen......seriously........ benn screaming and everything and hulk saying your orange skin makes me horny then go after sue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.