Wannabe mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I am sick of tryhard mod's,I look into threads and see them at least once a day,

There is already a thread on this blah blah you should of posted this in blah blah blah,shut up and let the mod's do the talking
mad

PrinceofBlades
erm....what has mist told you, KmcDude?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Stop making pointless threadno expression

eek! Was this it?

He's only got one left now...smokin'

Masrix
Im lost... Pants!

Pyrofly
woah mist alot of people owe you things. good thing i dont big grin i hate having to giving something to someone

and you wont get your chinese anytime soon. one time rob owed me a mars bar and i didnt get it till almost 1 year later mad

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Pyrofly
woah mist alot of people owe you things. good thing i dont big grin i hate having to giving something to someone

and you wont get your chinese anytime soon. one time rob owed me a mars bar and i didnt get it till almost 1 year later mad

Thanks for bringing that to my attention....evil face

Pyrofly
Thanks for bringing that to my attention....evil face what part

the part about me or rob

cuz if its the part about me.. well i dont know just it better not be that stick out tongue

Sir Mist
innocent
No idea what you mean...

Pyrofly
innocent
No idea what you mean... disgust yeah yeah you'll get for 4$ soon enough.. *cough*

tabby999
most people make comments like " there's already a thread on this" or the like to save the mods the time of chasing down every loose end. how bout making the mods lives easier and check to see if there are any threads before you make one

Dogbert
Not only mods get annoyed at pointless threads smile

Movie_Geek_
We have to start to put up with it because with all the noobs making the point less threads people have to tell them the right way to do things. At least we can take comfort in the fact that means KMC is becoming more popular.

Lana
I'm sorry, there's a problem with pointing out that someone's broken rules/is too lazy to search to see if a thread already exists?

Movie_Geek_
If they have been here more than a day or two defiantly. But people are still going to try to play mod.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
I'm sorry, there's a problem with pointing out that someone's broken rules/is too lazy to search to see if a thread already exists?

nO,But when 5 people post it in a row it does get kind off annoying..... confused

Movie_Geek_
Well that is when people are just B**** to B*** . That is annoying

SlipknoT
Just because you make stupid threads that people dont like Dosent Mean they shouldnt criticize it when they arent mods, maybe the stupid thread starters should check and see if the thread has already been made

Movie_Geek_
But is they are noobs they would not know too do that

Dogbert
You have 4 classes of people

1) The real mod - does their job

2) The wannabe, yet real mod - only does their job when they feel like it

3) The wannabe mod - wants to be a mod and sucks up constantly and basically make an arse of themself.

4) The real poster - probably just as good as number 1. They yell when needed, do nice things when deserved... stick up for those who deserve it.

5) The n00b - two classes of n00bs exist, those that get banned, and those that turn into a "Prospect". A prospect is at a crossroads into becoming a wannabe mod and the real poster. Mostly they become a wannabe mod.

Movie_Geek_
yes seems right to me but compared to you guys I'm still a nood laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
But is they are noobs they would not know too do that Then their Thread will be closed and hopefully banned.

SlipknoT
yes seems right to me but compared to you guys I'm still a nood laughing out loud No, You ARE a Noob, and you will be for another 11 months, until you've been here for a year, you are a noob.

Movie_Geek_
normally but it could take a day or two ( what ever you say )

Lana
But is they are noobs they would not know too do that

It says in the rules that multiple threads aren't allowed, and there's a searchbar at the top of every forum, not to mention a full-forum search function. It's not that hard to figure out; there's really no excuse for such ignorance.

kmcdude
normally but it could take a day or two ( what ever you say )

laughing You are new

Movie_Geek_
Just people not reading the rules when they sine up. So it is there own fault ( not arguing that I'm new

SlipknoT
There is No argument that you're a noob, its fact.

Dogbert
Originally posted by SlipknoT
There is No argument that you're a noob, its fact.

Stop being an ass slipknot, he knows his place stick out tongue

barbarossa
I'm tired of annoying newbs whining about people FOLLOWING THE RULES. no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Dogbert
Stop being an ass slipknot, he knows his place stick out tongue Sorry But I've been in a bad mood all day and feel like fighting embarrasment

kmcdude
Originally posted by barbarossa
I'm tired of annoying newbs whining about Moderaters DOING THEIR JOBS. no expression

This has nothing to do with the mods.........confused

barbarossa
Edited.

Dogbert
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Sorry But I've been in a bad mood all day and feel like fighting embarrasment

laughing out loud if you start casuing fights, you're no better than the n00bs. See, he knows his palce... which is rare smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.