I'v won the war!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
yes i have .. it was very painful.. but not to serious.. i thought we were going to have to cut it off.. but those wire cutters did the trick..it only took off the little bit i needed and my hair is fine!.. .. i wish that damn comb didnt get stuck

Masrix
laughing Thats good

Commando Queen
yes isnt it.. i had it stuck in my hair for over 5 houres before we got it out

Masrix
Wow no expression that had to suck

Commando Queen
mmhhhmm. i had to go into town too.. but i had a baseball cap on so it looked normal

Masrix
laughing Sorry that would look funny

Commando Queen
i know.. i laughed really hard.. and i was hoping no one i knew saw me cuz i only wear one hat and its a pink trucker hat so they would probably ask me wh i gots it on.. i was talkin to my friend elire and he wanted me to go on cam and show him it.. i was like nooooooooooo!

Masrix
lol

SlipknoT
Hair Cuts are evil, They should be illegal.

Movie_Geek_
My hair gos to my waist and was at my knees when I was around 10.

SlipknoT
Mine goes to the middle of my back

Movie_Geek_
Go long hair.

Commando Queen
mines at my soulders.. i am in the process of growing it out. i would have died if i would have had to cut it.

R2D2-89
mine need a cut..split ends disgust

Movie_Geek_
I have never had my hair short. it has always been at mt waist or longer. It is the shortest it has ever been right now.

Commando Queen
lol.. i dont like sp;it ends... there evil

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud nether do I

R2D2-89
yea, they make your hay feel like hay messed

Commando Queen
mmhhmm.... and certin kind of shampoos make my hair feel like hay

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hair Cuts are evil, They should be illegal. indeed yes

Movie_Geek_
or they dry your hair so it splits more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.