Dr Fate CAPTAIN MARVEL vs Kaluu and Gilgamesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Kaluu Powers Kaluu is possibly the most powerful living human black magician. Kaluu's magic derived from four major sources. Three of these sources are the same ones utilized by Doctor Stephen Strange and other practitioners of "white" magic: personal powers of the soul and mind (such as mesmerism, astral projection, and thought-casting), powers gained by tapping this universe's ambient magical energy and employing it for specific effects, such as teleportation, illusion-casting, and energy projection), and, finally, powers gained through the tapping of extradimensional energy by invoking entities or objects of power residing in mystical dimensions tangential to our own. The latter means of power is usually gained by the recitation of spells; either ritualized ones found in various mystical texts or by original spells invoking extradimensional assistance.

Alexis_88
Dr.Fate donminates all....seriously because he destroyed so many villians so easly....

and i some comics books i saw spawn be defeated by Dr.Fate isn't that butshit? because spawn is supose to be god like am i right?
but on what i belive i think Dr.Fate would kill all by him self.

golem370
What about this guy Kaluu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.